剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
墨西哥归我管 美国也归我管
我们三分之二的人都在找这个人
Two-thirds of our continent is looking for this guy,
他还接受了一家美国报纸的采访
and he gives an interview to an American newspaper.
我不认为过于谨慎的人
Well, I don't think too many cautious types
会成为毒枭
end up becoming drug lords.
有多少个政客被你雇佣
见鬼的独家新闻
Hell of a scoop.
布里塞尼奥比我想象中更令人印象深刻
Brise?o's more impressive than I thought.
这个采访只是其中一部分
This interview isn't even all of it--
他写了一场篇文章揭露
he wrote this long exposé
缉毒战中的腐♥败♥问题
on corruption in the drug war.
他列出了受贿的墨西哥政客以及
He names Mexican politicians on the take,
选择视而不见的美国边境官员的名字
U.S. border agents who look the other way.
他甚至展示了马西亚斯如何弄到美国枪♥支♥
He even lays out how Macias gets American guns.
马西亚斯肯定不会高兴
Macias can't be too happy about that.
是啊
Yeah.
马西亚斯及其家族
Yeah, Macias and his ilk
只有在造成痛苦与折磨时才高兴
are only happy when inflicting pain and suffering
他们冷血地杀害以及强♥奸♥
They kill and rape without compunction,
他们在自己有影响力的地方
they wreak generations of trauma
造成世代的创伤
wherever they gain influence.
如果我告诉你这个集团在
And if I told you of the grotesque crimes
我父亲长大的那个田园诗般的瓦哈卡小镇
that the cartel's committed in the idyllic little...
所犯下的形形色♥色♥的罪行
Oaxacan town where my father grew up,
我们可能都会躺在地上
we would all be lying on the floor,
像胎儿那样缩成一团
huddled in the fetal position,
如同吓坏了的孩子一般哭泣
weeping like frightened toddlers.
给我杯喝的 我告诉你我的真实感受
Buy me a drink, and I'll tell you how I really feel.
国务卿 总统想见你
Ma'am. The president wants to see you.
塞尔吉奥·马西亚斯还要在我面前
How many more times can Sergio Macias
激怒嘲讽我多少次
stick his thumb in my eye?
司法部门会从这个记者开始着手调查
The Justice Department will get into it with this reporter,
让他抖出点料
shake something loose.
他肯定不会出♥卖♥♥♥他的线人
I wouldn't count on him giving up his sources.
也许传票会让他重新考虑
Well, maybe a contempt citation will make him rethink
-他的原则 -不会的 我见过他
- his principles. - It won't. I've met him.
那我们在法庭上击败他
Then we fight him in court.
如果是刑事案件
He can't invoke reporter's privilege
他就不能引用记者特权
if it's a criminal case.
等我们拿到判决的时候 就太晚了
And by the time we get a ruling, it'll be too late.
让我和他谈谈
Let me talk to him.
-我觉得我可以说服他合作 -为什么
- I think I can get him to cooperate. - ?And why is that?
我们关系好
We bonded.
墨西哥城 墨西哥
就算我想告诉你 但我没法告诉你
Look, I couldn't tell you where he was hiding
他躲在哪里
if I wanted to.
他们蒙住了我的眼睛 把电♥话♥放到我的耳边
They blindfolded me and put headphones over my ears.
你可以
Well, you could...
把你为他录音的设备给我
give me the device you recorded him on.
我的工作不是为有权势的人排忧解难
It is not my job to make things easier for powerful people.
这没错
That's true.
但是当你因为藐视法庭被逮捕时
But your principles won't save you
你的原则救不了你
when you're arrested for contempt of court.
司法部长可以让你搭上今晚
AG could have you on an FBI plane
回华盛顿的飞机
back to Washington tonight.
不 在那之前我还需要更多时间
No, I-I... I need more time before that happens.
更多时间干什么
More time to do what?
我不能说
I can't say.
但是可以真正
But it's the kind of reporting
改变事情的那种报道
that could really change things.
你的处境很危险
You're living dangerously.
什么
Excuse me? ?
把女生一个人像这样留在酒吧
Leaving a girl alone at a bar like this?
我已经推掉两杯酒以及
I've already turned down two drinks
在大西洋城的周末了
and a weekend in Atlantic City.
抱歉 我被工作缠住了
Well, sorry, I-I got hung up at work,
然后地铁又很慢 而且
and then the metro was slow, and...
不说这个了 你真美
Never mind that. You look beautiful.
你喝的什么
Uh, what are you drinking,
你觉得大西洋城怎么样
and how do you like Atlantic City?
回的漂亮
Nice recovery.
最佳
A-plus.
在国防大学怎么样
So, uh, what was... what was happening at the war college?
我爸爸课后有留下你或者
Did my... did my dad keep you after class, or...?
没有 只是忙事情
No, just... stuff.
忙事情
Oh. Well, stuff. Wow.
听起来很重要
Sounds important.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
这个
This...
可能不是个好主意
is-is probably a bad idea.
我本想一开始就说的
I was gonna tell you that up front,
但你 如此的
but then you were... you are...
风趣和美丽
funny and... beautiful.
你在因为你和我爸爸一起工作而担心这个吗
Are you worried about this because you work with my dad?
是的
Yes.
好
Okay, look...
去那
Um, here.
我的父母都在为政♥府♥工作
Both my parents work for the government,
所以如果我回避他们所有的同事
so if I avoided everyone that they work with,
那我得离开这个城市才能约会
I would have to leave town to date, and...
和正常生活了
just, you know, live life in general.
如果你真的很担心 我知道怎么做
If you're really worried, I know how to do this.
约会
Date?
偷偷见面
Sneak.
至少在弄清楚我们会
I mean, at least until we figure out
如何发展之前
what this is gonna be.
你希望我们的关系成为什么样
And what do you want this to be?
好玩
Fun?
我才刚被伤透了心 我还没有准备好任何
I just got my heart broken, so I'm not really up for anything
和家庭 谈判或长谈关于
that involves family, negotiations
合理性以及个人空间
or long discussions about validation
相关的事情
and personal space.
所以 如果你想保持随意和
So, you know, if you want to keep it casual and...
保密
secret,
我是最佳人选 亚历山大
I'm your girl, Alexander.
除非你已婚或者什么
Unless you're married or something.
没有 没有
No. Not... No.
-我未婚 -很好
- Not married. - Okay, good.
感觉我们应该了解一下对方的
Feel like we should probably know things like that
这些情况
about each other.
你可以问任何问题
Okay, well, ask me anything.
我毫无保留
I'm an open book.
好
Okay.
你是在哪儿出生的
Where are you from, originally?
巴尔的摩
Baltimore.
开个玩笑
That was a joke.
好吧
Okay.
你骗到我了
You got me.
你要喝点什么吗
Do you want a drink?
不用 我不喝
Oh, no, I-I don't.
苏打水就行
Uh, just club soda.
一个不喝酒的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
A Russian who doesn't drink?
是啊 所以我被赶出来了
Yeah. That's, uh, that's why they kicked me out.
真的
Really? ?
不是 去你的
No! Damn it.
所以你说需要更多时间
So you said "I need more time,"
她就同意了
and she just said "Okay"?
首先 她又警告了我一次
Well, first, she warned me again
说我可能会被联邦调查局抓走
that I might get grabbed by the FBI.
她真是好心
That's nice of her.
我们的保释金预算还是挺紧张的
Our budget for bail money is pretty strained.
我不认为联邦调查局会
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表