剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
保加利亚 索非亚
美国大使♥馆♥
然后在伏尔加
Then breakfast at Volga
和奥格尼安部长吃早餐 然后...
with Minister Ognian, followed by...
奥格尼安是谁
Ognian?
-新的财政部长 -好
- New finance minister. ?- Ah, right.
然后你每月和地方非政♥府♥组织领导
Then your monthly ambassador's roundtable
的大使圆桌会议在十点
with local NGO leaders at 10:00.
好 这个月是谁
Cool. Who we got this month?
什么鬼
What the hell?
出去 出去 大家都出去
Out, out, everybody out!
快走 大家撤离
Let's go! Clear the floor!
快
Now!
我耳朵都要冻掉了
I can't feel my ears.
你该带个帽子
Maybe you should've worn a hat.
不行 我做了超贵的头发
I can't, I'm wearing fancy hair.
男人永远不懂
Men never get that.
我真想戴着我的手套
Listen, I really want to hold onto my gloves.
但是不是不太好
But is that tacky?
我们遇到过比这更冷的天气
Uh, hey, we have had colder weather than this.
我不知道
I don't know...
什么时候 亨利 这才二度
When? Henry, it is two degrees.
二度
Two.
打篮球数目都不够
It's not enough degrees for a basketball team.
在伊利诺伊莱克县训练营
Boot camp, Lake County, Illinois.
的那个十二月 温度一直都在零下
T-That December, it was consistently in the negatives.
你不记得吗
You don't remember that?
新婚之喜冲淡了一切
It's all a blur of newlywed bliss.
添田首相现在肯定
Bet Prime Minister Soeda is pining away
由于温暖的东京海岸而憔悴
for the balmy shores of Tokyo right now.
但愿这不会损害我们双方关系
Hope it doesn't damage our relationship.
我确定康拉德会不断
Oh, I'm sure Conrad will ply him
给他灌输最棒的美国精神
with the finest American spirits.
没什么能比一剂托马斯·杰斐逊
Nothing to warm you up like a dose
更能温暖人啦
of Thomas Jefferson's Reserve.
国务卿
Madam Secretary.
凯特 天 真希望我能穿着外套
Kat. Oh, man, I wished I'd held onto my coat.
你还没见过我丈夫亨利吧
Have you met my husband, Henry?
没有 久仰大名
No. I've heard so much about you.
-很高兴见到您 麦考德博士 -我也是 凯特
- It's a pleasure to meet you, Dr. McCord. - You, too, Kat.
国务卿 我国驻保加利亚大使♥馆♥
Uh, ma'am, our embassy in Bulgaria
上报了某种 袭击
is reporting some kind of... attack.
什么意思
What do you mean?
军事袭击
A military attack?
我们不确定来源
We're not sure where it's coming from.
什么武器
What kind of weaponry?
声波
Sound.
谢谢 露西
Thank you, Lucy.
声波袭击
A sonic attack.
真的 听起来是
Really? That's what it sounds like, sir.
我 可以这么说
I... so to speak.
听起来像是《星际迷航》里的东西
Sounds more like something out of Star Trek.
是俄♥国♥人干的 是不是
It's the Russians, isn't it?
埃弗兰在哪
Where's Ephraim?
马上到 总统
On his way, sir.
我不确定有指向俄♥国♥的证据
I'm not aware of any evidence pointing to Russia.
但我刚和威廉斯大使通话
But I did just speak with Ambassador Williams.
他怎么样
And? How is he?
有点受惊 但能坚持住
Rattled, but hanging in there.
大约20名外事官员听力受损
About 20 FSOs are being treated for hearing loss,
头疼 恶心 正在接受治疗
headache, nausea.
大使♥馆♥安保正和保加利亚♥情♥报机构一起调查
Embassy security is getting into it with Bulgaria's SIA,
但要知道 我们仍不清楚
but to be clear, we still don't know
这是不是一场袭击
whether this was an attack, or something else.
还能是什么
Like what? ?
-埃弗兰·威尔 -让他进来
- Ephraim Ware, sir. - Get him in here.
是俄♥国♥人 对不对
It's the Russians, isn't it?
事实上 是的 看起来是
Actually, sir, yes, it looks like it is.
情报机构报告 在该事件之前
SIA is reporting that just prior to the incident,
三个人闯入一个办公楼
three men broke into an office building
瞄准线直接对着我们大使♥馆♥
with direct line of sight to our embassy.
这就是声波武器
Which is what you'd need
所需的了 我猜
for a sonic weapon, I presume.
面部识别确认
Facial recognition identified
其中一名是尤里·斯德波
one of the men as Yuri Sturble,
俄♥国♥人
a Russian national.
你还怀疑这不是袭击吗
So much for "Something else."
这些人现在在哪
Where are these men now?
不知道 但我们正和保加利亚一起设法追踪他们
Unknown. But we're working with the Bulgarians to track them.
这基本就是侵略行为
It's practically an act of war.
俄♥国♥高层肯定不满
Top Russian brass certainly grumbled
毕竟我们阻止了他们入侵艾摩那
after we thwarted their invasion in Emona,
在大使♥馆♥加了那个新侧厅
then added that new wing onto the embassy
作为胜利的象征 但我...
as a victory lap, but I-I...
现在他们开始反击
Now they're hitting back.
我派特别行动科
I'm putting Special Activities Division
负责此次调查
in charge of the investigation.
已经给麦考德博士介绍了基本情况
Dr. McCord is already being briefed.
好吧 但我希望
Fine, but I want
国防部现在开始制定对抗措施
the Pentagon working on countermeasures now.
我想我们该去会见
Well, I suppose we should go and greet
添田首相
Prime Minister Soeda and smile
表现得好像并没有即将坠入深渊
like we're not careening toward the abyss.
莉迪亚对这次晚宴很兴奋
Lydia wouldn't have it any other way.
你看起来非常迷人 贝丝
You look quite fetching, by the way, Bess. ?Oh.
谢谢 总统先生
Thank you, sir.
总统先生
Mr. President?
对于我国驻保加利亚大使♥馆♥遭受袭击您怎么看
What about the attack on our embassy in Bulgaria?
是俄♥国♥人吗
Was it Russia?
这么说吧
I will tell you this:
如果我们确认
if we confirm
该事件背后有俄♥国♥的影子
that Russia is behind it,
他们就会感受到我国♥军♥事力量
they are going to feel the overwhelming force and ferocity
的强大和凶残
of our military might.
您是在暗示核袭击吗 总统先生
Are you threatening a nuclear attack, Mr. President?
好了
That's it.
谢谢各位
Thanks, everyone.
总统先生 我得请教下
Mr. President, I have to ask,
您发表那一言论时在想什么
what did you have in mind with that statement?
我们要警告俄♥国♥
We're putting the Russians on notice.
这叫做强国力量
It's called leading from strength.
好吧 你和国防部长或
Okay. And did you vet it
国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会的人确认了吗
with the secretary of defense or anyone on the NSC?
放轻松 拉塞尔
Relax, Russell.
站在食物链顶端
As the top of the food chain around here,
警告敌人前
I don't have to check with anyone
我不用和任何人确认
before warning an adversary.
恕我冒昧 总统 事实上 您需要
Due respect, sir, actually, you do.
什么
Excuse me?
总统先生 我
Mr. President, I-I...
我知道我不需要解释
I know I don't need to explain
在外交政策上即兴发挥为什么危险
why it's dangerous to improvise foreign policy,
尤其是威胁
especially with threats.
没错 不需要
That's right, you don't.
莉迪亚
Lydia.
那就...
Just, uh...
联♥系♥俄♥国♥外♥交♥部♥长
call the Russian foreign minister.
平息事件
Cool things down.
说得倒容易
Yeah, that'll be easy.
他刚用"凶残的军事力量"威胁他们
He just threatened "ferocity and might"?
-什么鬼啊 -我不知道
- What the hell? - I have no idea.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表