剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
有没有睡一会儿
Did you get any sleep?
加起来有一会吧 你呢
Oh, a couple minutes here and there. You?
没有 我不停地从噩梦中惊醒
No, I kept waking up from nightmares about Russia
担心俄♥罗♥斯♥会潜入我们政♥府♥的最高层
infiltrating the top levels of our government.
再来些咖啡
More coffee?
好啊
Sure.
我都已经煮第二壶了
I'm already on my second pot.
那你有找到什么理由不去怀疑八人组吗
So have you found any reason not to suspect the Gang of Eight?
除了他们是国会最有权利的成员
Besides the fact that they're the most powerful members
一旦他们中的任何人与俄♥罗♥斯♥分享我们的秘密
of Congress and it would be treason for any one of them
就会犯下叛国罪这个事实 没有
to share our secrets with Russia? Nah.
我也让我的团队熬夜忙活呢
I've had my team working on it all night, too.
吃鸡蛋吗
Eggs?
不 我需要碳水化合物
No. I'm feeling carby.
在采取措施前
You'll want rock-solid proof
你需要绝对可靠的证据
before you take it up the chain.
没错 我在想我可以向委员会汇报
Yeah, I was thinking that I would brief the committee
一次捏造的阿富汗行动
on a fake op in Afghanistan.
看看是否有塔♥利♥班♥的回应
See if there was any Taliban response.
滴漏试验
A drip test.
对 滴漏试验
Right, drip test.
我喜欢
I like it.
我可不喜欢被召唤
But I don't like this.
"立刻来白宫"
"White House. Now."
真实的噩梦
Fresh nightmares.
疾控中心刚刚完成了对去年药物过量
CDC just finished tabulating overdose deaths
死亡的统计
from last year.
有多糟
How bad?
破纪录了
Record-breaking.
真遗憾
Well, I'm sorry to hear that,
但是你难道不该叫别的内阁成员来吗
but shouldn't you have called in a different cabinet member?
总统今早
The president already had
已经让卫生与公共服务部部长
the secretary of Health and Human Services
去过总统办公室了
in the Oval this morning.
拉塞尔
Russell? ?
哈里森又回戒毒中心了
Harrison's back in rehab.
不是吧
Oh, no.
他没事
Ah, he's okay.
上周 在情况更严重之前他自己去的
Checked himself in last week before he spiraled.
甚至还成功阻止了新闻报道
Even managed to keep it out of the news,
但是当康拉德看到疾控中心的报告
but when Conrad saw the CDC report...
今天就有得忙了
it became a busy morning.
你知道他想让我做什么吗
Do you know what he wants from me?
复仇
Revenge.
早上好 总统先生
Good morning, Mr. President.
你知道有多少美国♥军♥人
Do you know how many American servicemen
在越南牺牲吗 贝丝
died in Vietnam, Bess?
五万八千...
Uh, 58,000...
58,220.
在一场持续了十多年的战争中
In a war that lasted more than ten years.
你知道去年有多少美国人
Do you know how many Americans
死于服药过量
died of drug overdoses last year?
-这个... -6♥4♥000人
- Well... ?- 6♥4♥,000.
大部分是阿片类药物
Mostly from opioids.
这是一个世纪以来最严重的公共卫生危机
It's the worst public health crisis in a century.
就发生在我的任期内
And it's happening on my watch.
我要对此采取行动
So I'm going to do something about it.
塞尔吉奥·马西亚斯 有印象吗
Sergio Macias. You familiar?
他是墨西哥南部普埃布拉集团的头目
He's head of the Puebla Cartel in Southern Mexico.
他在哈利斯科州服刑
He's in prison in Jalisco,
但是从监狱里持续运作他的贩毒集团
but he's running things from his cell.
这正是我想将他引渡到美国的原因
That's why I want him extradited to the U.S.
将他安置于高度戒备监狱
and put into supermax.
我不确定这么做是对的 总统
I'm not sure that's the right play, sir.
怎么会不对
Why the hell not?
咱们的海♥洛♥因♥有九♥成♥以上来自墨西哥
More than 90% of our heroin comes from Mexico,
那其中绝大部分来自马西亚斯
and most of that from Macias.
我们引渡他 将会削弱他的势力
We extradite him, it'll cripple his empire.
某个新的毒枭会接手他的位置
And some new drug lord takes his place.
如果您想将重点放在墨西哥
If you want to focus on Mexico,
那我们应该关注政♥府♥腐♥败♥问题
we should focus on government corruption.
那你对马西亚斯继续残害美国人没有意见
So you are content to let Macias keep killing Americans?
国♥务♥院♥与墨西哥
State's been holding talks
正在就反腐新措施举♥行♥会谈
with Mexico about new anti-corruption measures,
但是不太容易
but it's delicate.
如果我们施压让他们在马西亚斯问题上让步
If we push them to give up Macias,
他们就不会愿意达成任何其他协议了
they won't want to cut any other deals.
打击腐♥败♥是一个崇高的目标
Fighting corruption is a noble goal,
但是我想让马西亚斯被踢出局
but I want Macias out of the equation.
阿片类死亡是一个系统性问题
Opioid deaths are a systemic problem,
确实是悲剧
a tragic one.
可以理解您想要找到...
So it's understandable to want to find...
我们已经认识很久了 贝丝
We've known each other a long time, Bess.
你不妨直说
You can talk to me straight.
拉塞尔和我说了哈里森的事 对你和莉迪亚
Russell told me about Harrison, and I am, I'm so sorry
所经受的一切我感到很抱歉
for what you and Lydia are going through.
我担心也许这件事
I'm worried that maybe
妨碍了你的判断
it's clouding your judgment.
我理解你的担心
Well, I understand your concern,
但这不仅仅事关我的儿子
but this isn't just about my son.
我几乎每周
I meet with families
都会见到那些因药物问题痛失亲人的家庭
who've lost loved ones to drugs almost every week.
我不能再用陈词滥调安慰他们了
I can't keep giving them platitudes.
我要果断的行动 就今天
I want decisive action today.
清楚了吗
Are we clear?
是的 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President.
-早 -早上好 国务卿
- Morning. - Good morning, ma'am.
您和墨西哥外♥交♥部♥长的电♥话♥
Uh, your call with the Mexican secretary of foreign affairs
在五分钟后
is in five minutes.
多谢 你还好吗
Thanks. Are you okay?
很好 为什么这么问
Yes. Why?
你西装外套的扣子没扣
Well, your blazer is unbuttoned.
天呐
Oh, God.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-没事 我不是那个... -就是
- No, that's not what I... - It's, uh...
-意思 -我只是...
- ...mean. - ?It's, um, I'm just all...
我父母明天要坐飞机来华盛顿
My parents are flying into D.C. Tomorrow.
这... 总是有点挑战性
That's... always a little challenging.
在这个世界上
Look, I-I love them
我最爱他们了
more than anyone in the world.
只是 有时候他们能把我气得
It's just... sometimes they make me so mad
想把自己的脸皮撕下来
I want to rip the skin off my own face.
这讲得通吗
Does that make sense?
我试着不去想我的孩子
Yeah, I try not to think about what my kids
-有时候会怎么看我 -我觉得您不会总是
- think of me sometimes. - Well, I doubt that you question
质问他们在事业和情感上做出的选择
their career and relationship choices at every turn,
他们怎么能质问你选择的事业
How can they question your career choice?
我想你的孩子不会这样想你的
So I'm sure you're fine.
你可是真的在帮助拯救世界呢
?You are literally helping save the world.
我的父母都在私营部门
My parents are private sector people.
他们 对他们而言 离开金融行业
They... To their mind, leaving finance
转而为政♥府♥工作就像把一棵
to go work for the government was like blasting a fire hose
摇钱树扔进深渊
full of money off a cliff into the abyss.
如果他们见到你的作为
Well, if they saw what you did,
会向你的所有朋友炫耀的
they'd be bragging to all your friends,
-他们所有的朋友 -我...
- all their friends. - Well, I...
听着 这样吧 带他们来这儿
Come on. You know what, bring 'em in.
什么 不 谢谢您的好意 不必了
What? Oh, no. Thank you. That's very kind of you. No.
-我... -我们这段关系也有日子了
- I... ?- We have been in this relationship for years.
是该见见你的父母了 布莱克
It's time I met your parents, Blake.
你知道马西亚斯在哈利斯科州
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表