剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
I'll have my team start making calls.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们得向国务卿汇报这事
We better notify the Secretary.
温哥华现在是五点 她还在谈判
It's 5:00 in Vancouver. She's still in negotiations.
没错
Right.
还要好几个小时才会结束
She'll be tied up a few more hours.
可我们等不了
And we can't wait.
我们先行动起来
Let's get everything in motion,
等他们茶歇了我马上向她汇报
and I'll fill her in as soon as they break.
我是彭卡西博士
I am Dr. Punkaj,
我不是医生
but I'm not a medical doctor.
所以大家可别发生小摩擦
So no bumps, bruises or contusions.
你带我来的这是什么破地方
What have you gotten me into?
现在 让我们开始第一个问题
Now, on to our first question.
要来点吃的吗 爆米花虾
Get you something? Popcorn shrimp?
那个 我
Oh, uh, yeah.You know, I...
暂时不需要 美女
Now's not the time, lady.
21世纪哪一位歌♥手的专辑销量
In the 2000s, which artist sold more albums
高于甲壳虫乐队
than the Beatles?
抢答铃呢
Where's the buzzer?
这不是电视问答 兄弟
Oh, no, this isn't a Jeopardy!,dude.
我们先把答案写下来到最后一起交上去
Okay, we write it all downand then turn it in at the end.
这么玩一点也不刺♥激♥
Well, that's not exciting.
布莱克 看问题好吗 是杰斯吗
Blake, the question. Jay-Z?
是埃米纳姆
Eminem.
埃米纳姆
Eminem.
我居然不知道
I should have known that.
2004年的热门单曲《坏女孩》
Who wrote the 2004 hit
是谁的作品
Mean Girl?
艾米·波勒
Amy Poehler?
拜托 是蒂娜·菲
Oh, please. Tina Fey.
哦对 是蒂娜·菲
Oh. Tina Fey.
《老爸老妈浪漫史》中的哪一位演员
This How I Met Your Mother star
在《理发师陶德》中
also played Toby...
饰演托比
in Sweeney Todd.
不行不行 今晚我是在休息
No, no, no. This is my night off.
你俩再这么紧张 我可不答了
I'm not answering any more questions until you two loosen up.
我们很放松啊
We're-we're loose.
到底谁饰演了托比 布莱克
Who played Toby, Blake?
麻烦来一轮烈酒 劲爆一点的
Could we have a round of shots, please? Surprise us.
我曾经吃过油炸啤酒
You know, I once ate fried beer.
不可能
No.
真的 我来自德州
Yeah, it's a thing. My family's from Texas.
你一说"油炸啤酒"我们就看出来了
We figured that out when you said "fried beer."
你最好小心点 小马马
Hey, you better watch it, Matty.
我可没有地域歧视
No judgment.
瞅什么瞅
Okay, what is your problem?
-别别别 -大脑的73%
- Hey, no, no, no. - 73% of the brain
由什么物质组成
is made up of this.
一种液体 乳状 清澈的
Ooh, um... it's a liquid, curd, clear, uh...
-水吗 -对
- Waters? - Yes!
我想我们已经喝太多了
I think we've had a few too many shots.
埃德加·爱伦·坡
Edgar Allan Poe
在这座大西洋中部城市去世
died in this mid-Atlantic city.
爱伦坡诗集
《乌鸦》
"The Raven."
永不复返是诗集中乌鸦重复的话
-不 -永不复返
- No, that's, uh... - Uh, "Nevermore."
爱伦坡生活过及去世的地方
巴尔的摩
Baltimore.
对
Boom!
沃尔特里德国家军事医疗中心
威尔舅舅 谢谢你和我见面
Thanks for seeing me, Uncle Will.
不客气 你还好吧
Anytime, okay?
我不会逼你说的
I won't make you say it.
我知道你为什么来找我
I know why you're here.
是吗
Really?
是的 我知道
Yeah. yeah, I get it.
你不能凡事都跟父母说
You can't talk to your parents about everything,
而你自己去买♥♥又会很尴尬
And it's embarrassing to buy them yourself.
天啊 不是这个
Oh, god, no.
不用觉得不好意思
No, it's okay.
-这是我从医务室拿的 -你误会了
- I got 'em from the clinic. - No, no, no, that's...
应该够你用一个月了
Should see you through the month.
不 威尔舅舅
No, Uncle Will...
你这个年龄段很容易感染性病
There's a big jump in STDs in your age group.
梅毒已卷土重来
Syphilis is back.
我很好 放心
No, I'm good, thanks.
那是什么事
Well, what's on your mind?
你没事吧
You okay?
我高考预考得了满分
I got a perfect score on the PSAT.
什么
What?
就是这样
That's it.
好吧
Okay. wow.
你知道
Do you have any idea
当伊丽莎白和亨利·麦考德
What Elizabeth and Henry McCord are
知道的时候会怎样吗
going to do when they find out?
他们会很骄傲自豪
They will be very proud.
不 他们会疯掉
No, they'll freak out...
然后开始有各种各样的期望
And start having all these expectations.
明白了 你不会为了满足他们
Ah.and you won't don a mask of
而背叛自我
faux ambition to a appease the herd.
就是这样
Thank you.
我有个计划
I have a plan.
派珀正在选大学
Piper's looking at colleges.
我一毕业就会到她那里
And once I graduate, I'm just gonna go wherever she is,
我还将在她的城市工作
And I'll get a job in the same town.
然后呢
And...
没有然后了
No "and."
史蒂夫·乔布斯
Steve Jobs,
霍华德·休斯
Howard Hughes,
还有嘎嘎小姐
Lady Gaga...
他们都没有大学学位
None of them had a college degree,
然后都建立了事业帝国
And they built empires.
但如果他们没有努力创造"然后"
But if they didn't have an "and,"
就会一事无成
They wouldn't have accomplished anything.
你需要努力去创造"然后"
You need an "and."
你知道的 我只是不希望被迫
I just don't want to be forced
背弃自我
to be someone I'm not, you know
你懂的
You get it.
我来找你是因为你为了和爱人一起
I came to you because you gave up
而放弃了原本的生活
your life to be with a woman.
你会明白我的感受
All right, you get it, man.
我放弃了绑♥架♥的威胁
Look, I-I gave up kidnapping threats,
空袭和每时每刻的枪战
Air raids, 24/7 gunfire,
但我还是在做让我喜欢的事
But i'm still doing the thing that-that makes me tick.
是的
Okay, yeah.
而且你和索菲舅妈在一起
And you're near Aunt Sophie,
我也希望能这样
and I want that.
这个满分让一切皆成空
This perfect score has just thrown everything up in the air,
我只能对父母
And I can only keep it hidden
隐瞒这么久
from mom and dad for so long...
然后将不停听到哈佛这样
And then it's just gonna be nonstop
斯坦福那样的话
Harvard this and Stanford that.
还有"为何你不申请
And, "Why don't you apply for
这个实习和奖学金"
this internship and that fellowship?"
我不想这样
And I... I don't want any of it.
来 我想给你看样东西
Come here, I want to show you something.
布伦特那里有进展了
Brent's connections came through.
他们找到愿意配合的非政♥府♥机构了吗
They found a willing NGO?
是的 一家叫"彩虹格鲁吉亚"的机构
Yep. Rainbow Georgia.
他们已经和一个库尔德组织取得联♥系♥
They already had some ties to a Kurdish group.
我们能帮助六十多人离开阿布哈兹
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表