剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
this is a nice surprise...
说到惊喜
Well, speaking of surprises,
我很庆幸你坐下来了 因为
I'm glad you're sitting down because...
你马上要当奶奶了
you're gonna be a grandma!
真的吗
Real...
这太棒了
that's wonderful.
天呐 辛迪 你怀孕多久了
Oh, God, Shindy, how far along are you?
四个月
Four months.
我真为你们感到开心
I'm just so happy for both of you.
但是妈妈 我们打电♥话♥是因为
But, Mom, we were also calling
我们需要一点帮助
because we actually need a little favor.
好吧
Oh, okay.
在两天内把营地接入黎巴嫩电网
So, what are the odds of getting the camp hooked up
黎巴嫩北部 难民营
的几率有多大
to the Lebanese power grid in two days' time?
坦白讲 国务卿 几乎不可能
Frankly, ma'am, not good at all.
我们能做的都做了 营地运行的很好
We've done our part. The camp is good to go.
但是利黎巴嫩政♥府♥
But the Lebanese government didn't calculate
计算电负荷有误
the capacity issues correctly,
他们的电网负担过重
and their grid is overtaxed as it is.
我们正试图解决这个问题
We're trying to resolve the problem,
但是这儿的官僚作风
but the bureaucracy here is
对我们的工作很有挑战
fairly challenging.
这真是场噩梦
It's a complete nightmare.
我会在高层会晤上
Well, I'll speak to the Lebanese government
和黎巴嫩政♥府♥交涉
at the highest level
看看能不能为你解决这件事
and see if I can't get this straightened out for you.
我很感激 国务卿
I appreciate that, ma'am.
我和我的团队愿意都留下
My team and I are willing to stay
直到任务完成
until the mission is complete.
即便华盛顿的政♥府♥停摆
Even if there is a shutdown in D.C.
瓦莱丽 你这样做十分可贵
Well, that is noble of you, Valerie,
但我认为这并不可行
but I don't think that'll be possible.
我能说实话吗 国务卿
Permission to speak freely, ma'am.
你说吧
Go ahead.
我一开始在美国陆军工程兵团工作
I started out in the Army Corps of Engineers.
曾驻扎在阿富汗和伊朗
Did tours in Afghanistan and Iraq.
我知道你因为工作表现曾受到表彰
I noticed you received a commendation for your service.
是的
Yeah.
表彰我在坎大哈建了空无一人的学校
For building schools that stayed empty in Kandahar
直到它们被塔♥利♥班♥炸了
until they were blown up by the Taliban.
表彰我在费卢杰建了没有医生的诊所
Clinics in Fallujah with no doctors
因为钱都被侵吞了
'cause the money got siphoned off.
我从事这份工作是为了帮助人们 你懂吗
I got into this line of work to help people, you know?
你不会相信这儿的人们
You wouldn't believe what the folks around here
都经历了些什么
have been through.
从工程的角度看 给这个营地供电
In terms of engineering, powering up this camp
虽然很复杂但却是完全可行的
is complicated but completely feasible.
只是由于政♥治♥原因 永远都是政♥治♥原因
It's just the politics; it's always the politics.
抱歉 国务卿
Apologies, ma'am.
长夜难熬
Long night.
不 我欣赏你的坦率
No, no, I appreciate your candor.
我会尽我所能来解决这件事
I'm gonna do everything I can to make this work.
你和你的团队也要注意安全 好吗
Meanwhile... you and your team stay safe, okay?
我们会的 国务卿
Will do, Madam Secretary.
政♥府♥的作用是管理核心事务
The purpose of government is to manage core issues,
而不是创造更多政♥府♥
not to create more government.
这种失控的开支正在
This out of control spending is imperiling
危害我们国家的未来
our nation's future.
我们的行动给了美国人♥民♥一个信♥号♥♥
Our CR gives the American people a signal
那就是我们理解这种情况
that we understand that.
这就是问题所在
That's the problem
参议员 整场讨论上
with this whole discussion, Senator.
你一直在谈信♥号♥♥
You're talking about signals.
而我说的是实际的人♥民♥生活
I'm talking about actual people's lives.
是的 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President,
你一整个早上都在对我们说教
you've been moralizing at us all morning.
好吧 这些都很有启发性
Well, this has all been most illuminating.
我们明天早上再接着谈吧
Let's circle back in the morning.
谢谢各位
Thank you.
记了什么重要信息吗
Any takeaways?
除了总统的提议当场被毙
Besides the fact that POTUS's proposal is DOA
莫雷洪在现实生活中比他在电视上
and Morejon is even less likable
更令人讨厌
in real life than he is on TV.
当拉塞尔说某件事有启发性时
Whenever Russell says something is illuminating,
他的真实意思其实是他不喜欢
what he's really saying is that he doesn't like
被启发的东西
what's being illuminated.
什么意思
Meaning?
意思是他认为
Meaning he doesn't think
莫雷洪不是诚心要谈判
Morejon is negotiating in good faith.
如果我是你 就会开始打电♥话♥给短工中介
If I were you, I'd start calling some temp agencies.
你很快就会需要份新工作了
You're gonna need another job soon.
国务卿女士
第四季 第三集
-麦考德博士 -你好 塔莉娅
- Dr. McCord. - Hi, Talia.
您怎么来这里了
What are you doing here?
我来找你弟弟
I'm looking for your brother.
他不接电♥话♥
He's not answering his phone.
您是说您也不知道他在哪
You mean you don't know where he is either?
等等 你什么意思
Wait, what are you talking about?
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
两天前
Two days ago.
你怎么不打电♥话♥给我
Why didn't you call me?
他和我说他是去工作了
He told me he was going away for work,
保密
that it was secret
而且您知道的
and that you knew about it.
他甚至都不能带手♥机♥
He couldn't even bring his phone.
他把手♥机♥留在房♥间了
He left it in his room.
您是说这不是真的吗
Are you telling me this isn't true?
他没有在执行任务
He's not on a mission.
天呐 我做了什么
如果他骗了我们
If he lied to both of us,
那他可能在哪里注射海♥洛♥因♥呢
he could be shooting up heroin somewhere.
我真不该让他留着那些药片的
I should have never let him keep taking those pills.
我不该帮他弄到药的
I shouldn't have helped him get them.
-我... -别说了
- I... - Stop it.
-这不是你的错 -当然是
- This is not your fault. - Of course it is.
他所做的一切
Everything he did,
他所经历的一切
everything he endured
都是为了我
was for me.
而...我就这样报答他
Th-This is how I repay him.
-我们会找到他的 好吗 -怎么找
- We'll find him, okay? - How?
我们不能定位他的手♥机♥ 不能报♥警♥
We can't track his phone. We can't call the police.
他每天都打电♥话♥请病假
He's been calling in sick for work every day
就如我要求的那样
just like I asked.
信不信由你
And believe it or not,
向中情局请病假可没那么简单
calling in sick to the CIA is not so easy.
他没有用自己的手♥机♥
He's not using his own phone.
至少 他们会记录
At the very least, they'll have a record
他打电♥话♥时使用的手♥机♥
of the phone he's been calling from.
我们从那入手
We can start there.
我很想能告诉您我们能够在几天内
I would love to be able to tell you we could connect the camp
将营地与我们的电网连上线
to our electrical grid within a few days,
但是 很可惜 时间上不太可能
but, regrettably, it's an impossible timeline.
电气化项目已经实施
The electrification project has been going on
六个月了 大使先生
for six months, Mr. Ambassador.
我们说的可是黎巴嫩 国务卿女士
This is Lebanon we're talking about, Madam Secretary,
不是瑞士
not Switzerland.
好吧 那你至少试试吧
Well, how about you at least try?
您是因我的政♥府♥协调出问题而吓唬我吗
So, you're browbeating me for my government's dysfunction
你们的政♥府♥可正面临停摆呢
while yours is about to shut down?
好吧 我们也一团糟
Fine. We're screwed up, too.
你说对了
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表