剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
You say cover-up, I say classified.
-这是狡辩 -我很灵活
- That's a stretch. - I'm nimble.
事实总会暴露的
It's going to get out.
为什么我们要冒险为她挨枪子呢
And why should we risk taking a bullet for her?
因为我们现在已经把她控制住了
'Cause we've got her under our thumb now.
你了解的魔鬼
Better the devil you know
好过不了解的魔鬼
than the devil you don't.
女士 我不想逾越权限
Ma'am, I don't mean to overstep,
但我认为这是一个错误
but I think this is a mistake.
她绑♥架♥自己的人♥民♥
She kidnapped people
这样她就可以假装解放他们 赢得选举
so that she could pretend to free them and win an election.
人♥民♥应该知道真♥相♥
The people deserve to know.
即使他们最终沦落到
Even if they end up
一个无知的独♥裁♥足球运动员
with an authoritarian, know-nothing soccer player
来当他们的总统吗
as their president?
即使是这样
Even then.
"民♥主♥是两只狼和一只羔羊"
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb
"就午餐吃什么而投票"
"Voting on what to have for lunch.
"自♥由♥是一只全副武装的小羊在对抗投票结果"
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
本杰明·富兰克林说的
Benjamin Franklin.
好精辟
A good quipper.
只有真理才能给羔羊一个战斗的机会
And only the truth can give the lamb a fighting chance.
没错
Correct.
-他们都准备好了 -好
- They're ready. - Okay.
好的
Okay.
早上好
Morning.
不幸的是 今天早上
Unfortunately, I am here this morning
我要揭示一些令人不安的
to reveal some disturbing information
关于最近发生的
that has recently come to light
洪都拉斯人♥质♥事件的消息
during the Honduran hostage situation.
早先的情报显示
Early intelligence had indicated
被绑♥架♥的救援人员是被FT-88带走的
that the captured aid workers had been taken by FT-88.
我们现在发现
We have now learned that it was
是特赫达总统自己的特勤部门
President Tejeda's own Secret Service
在她的授意下实施了这一犯罪行为
that carried out the crime at her direction.
我们现在所能公布的就这些
That's all we are able to tell you right now,
所以 不幸的是
so, unfortunately,
我不会回答任何问题
I'm not going to be able to take any questions.
谢谢你们的到场
Thank you for your time.
洪都拉斯的局面又要持续一代人的时间了
Well, there goes Honduras for another generation.
也许新的洪都拉斯总统不会那么糟糕
Maybe the new Honduran president won't be so bad.
是呀
Yeah.
一个没有政♥治♥经验 讨厌美国的人
A man with no political experience, who hates the U.S.
会出什么问题呢
What could go wrong?
说到出错 你的约会怎么样
Speaking of things going wrong, how was your date?
好吧 我走了
Okay, I'm out.
一切都很好 直到她的男朋友出现
It was fine until her boyfriend showed up.
-什么 -等等 什么
- Seriously? - Wait, what?
你会想要听的
Yeah, you're gonna want in on this.
这是他们的巴基斯坦父母
This is the date that their Pakistani parents
给他们定的相亲
set them up on.
那罗尼·贝克呢
What happened to Ronnie Baker?
他们分手了 因为她要搬走了
They broke up because she's moving away.
继续说
Go on.
这家伙瑞安 是白人 那种冲浪的帅小伙
So this guy, Ryan, was white, surfer brah white, okay?
而阿菲亚的家人对此并不认同
And Afia's family was not down with that.
所以 因为阿菲亚向自己的家人隐瞒了瑞恩
So, because Afia was hiding Ryan from her family,
他不愿意作出承诺
he was unwilling to commit.
你们就不能试试异地恋吗
You can't try the long distance thing?
嘘 这个话题已经过去了
Shh. We moved past that.
-继续说 -她说
- Continue. - She was like,
"你不愿意承诺"
"You wouldn't commit,"
他说 "你不愿为我而反抗"
and he was like, "You wouldn't fight for me,"
她说 "你伤了我的心"
and she was like, "You broke my heart."
开始啜泣
Starts sobbing.
所以我让他们都坐下
So I sit them both down
好好给他们上了一课
and give them a good talking-to
告诉他们 他们没说到点子上
about how they're missing the point.
-真的吗 -是的
- You did? - Yes.
因为很明显
'Cause it was crystal clear.
他们相爱
They were in love
如果他们不好好交流一下
and if they didn't take a good, hard look at that,
他们可能会失去一些
they could be losing something
再也找不回来的东西
that they might never find again.
感情这事
I mean, with matters of the heart,
其实是个风险问题
it's all about risk.
你知道自己在说什么吗
Do you hear yourself?
什么
What?
好的 我要走了
Okay, now I'm out.
等等
Wait!
等等
Hey, wait!
等...
Just wa...
你在这儿干什么
Hey, what are you doing here?
等一下
Just... just hold on a second.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我会没事的
I will be.
是的... 给我一分钟
Just, yeah... give me a minute.
我很抱歉 但我得赶飞机
Look, I'm sorry, but I've got to catch a flight.
好吧 听着
Okay. Uh... just l-listen.
我真的很喜欢你
I really like you.
我知道 我说过我们应该是成年人...
And I know, uh, I said we should be adult and...
头脑清晰的而冷静的成年人
Clear-eyed and level-headed.
没错
Right.
每个人都认为你是一个梦想家
Everybody thinks you're a dreamer,
但你其实是个实用主义者...
but you're really a pragmatist...
好吧 我们不需要从头到尾讲一遍
Okay, we don't have to go through the whole thing.
发生了一件事
Something happened
让我意识到
that made me realize
我是一个白♥痴♥
I'm an idiot.
我的意思是 每一段感情都有它的约束
I mean, every relationship is challenged by something.
而且 两地分离并不是世界末日
And-and long distance isn't the end of the world.
我的意思是 有的人能够熬过异地恋
I mean, people do make it work.
我想我只是想保护自己
I think I was just trying to protect myself
不想受伤 这很愚蠢
from getting hurt, which is dumb,
因为冒着受伤的危险
because caring about someone enough
去关心一个人
to risk getting hurt is, like,
是世界上最好的事
the best thing in the world.
罗尼·贝克上尉
Captain Ronnie Baker,
我想碰碰运气
I want to take a chance
让我的心为你成为碎片
on getting my heart hammered with you.
你对此有兴趣吗
Do you have any interest in that at all?
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
小心驾驶 伙计
Hey, careful driving, guy!
你拉的是我女朋友
That's my girlfriend!
我想他们会想再和我们一起玩的 对吧
I think they'll want to hang out with us again, right?
是的
Yeah.
他们说了 "很快"
Soon, they said.
为了工作而无法继续交谈
I mean, interrupting the evening for a work thing,
这和取消见面是不一样的
that's not the same as canceling.
而且事发在第二地点
Interrupting at the second location.
-没错 -是的
- That's right. - Yeah.
我们的生活就是这样
Look, our lives are going to be what they are
我们的朋友们需要理解
and our friends are just gonna have to understand.
而我们也必须
And we're gonna have to, you know,
做一点额外的努力
make a little extra effort.
是的
Right.
你买♥♥的是真正的好奶酪吗
Did you get the really good cheese?
我跟你说过的那个吗
The one I told you about?
三重奶油
Triple cream.
拉斯马森家
-多莉 你好 -你好
- Dolly, hi. - Hi.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表