剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
他还胖了
这家伙在监狱吃太多了
等下
是什么声音
刚好准时 我的朋友们
国务卿女士
第四季 第八集
引渡太匆忙了
The extradition was rushed.
恕我直言 萨拉戈萨总统
All due respect, President Zaragoza,
但我不知道你们还需要多长时间准备
but I don't see how more time would have stopped
才能阻止载满炸♥弹♥的直升机
a helicopter loaded with RPGs.
那可能引渡就不应该发生
Well, then perhaps it never should have happened.
21位联邦战士在袭击中牺牲
21 federales were killed in the attack.
很抱歉
I am sorry.
他们的牺牲是场悲剧
Their loss is a tragedy.
我保证我们全力支持将马西亚斯绳之以法
I pledge our full support in bringing Macias to justice.
我们已经和你们在墨西哥城的缉毒局协调
We're already coordinating with your DEA in Mexico City.
我已经指示他们 无论你们在搜寻中
I have instructed them to provide whatever resources
需要什么都全力支持 但我们的
you need for the search, but... our cyberweapons deal
网络武器协议暂缓 直至引渡重回正轨
is suspended until the extradition is back on track.
垄断集团损伤了我们的关系 康拉德
The cartels undermine our relationship, Conrad.
在很多方面 我很遗憾
In many ways. I regret that.
我也是
So do I.
但马西亚斯回到监狱之后我会感觉好点
But I'll feel a lot better when Macias is back in prison.
我们随时和你联♥系♥
We will keep you apprised.
谢谢你 马里奥
Thank you, Mario.
太尴尬了
That was awkward.
通过对八人帮的成员
After a deep investigative dive
进行深入调查
into each member of the Gang of Eight,
我们确定三个人 最可能是俄♥国♥联♥系♥人
we have three winners for most Russia connections:
参议院多数党领袖博·卡彭特
Senate Majority Leader Beau Carpenter,
德鲁·艾默里克议员
Representative Drew Emerick,
卡洛斯·莫雷洪议员
Senator Carlos Morejon.
哥伦比亚特区全明星阵容啊
An all-star list of D.C. Powerhouses.
与俄♥国♥有联♥系♥
Nothing illegal
没什么违法的 但联♥系♥过密
vis-à-vis Russia, but connected enough
就说明事情并不简单
that it could point to something more.
我们的计划是给每位议员
Our plan is to send
发一份机密声明
a classified brief to each congressman
内容是 高级别情报员
saying high-level intelligence agents are meeting
后天于阿富汗时间4点
in Afghanistan day after tomorrow,
在阿富汗见面
4:00 Afghan time.
我们给每个议员
We give each congressman
不同的见面地点
a different location for the meeting.
艾默里克
So for Emerick...
是库纳尔省
...it's in Kunar Province.
莫雷洪
Morejon...
帕尔旺省
Parwan.
卡彭特
Carpenter...
尼姆鲁兹省
Nimruz.
我们在每个地点放一个监控无人机
We'll fly surveillance drones over each location.
如果我们看到了塔♥利♥班♥的出现
If we see a Taliban presence...
我们就抓到了叛徒
We'll have our Judas Iscariot.
开始吧 看看我们能发现什么
Let's go ahead, see what we get.
好漂亮的胡桃木隔板
What gorgeous walnut paneling.
如果用浅颜色的材料
Imagine it with something brighter.
视觉上就感觉开阔多了
That'd just open it right up.
美国和抓获这个垄断集团的家伙马西亚斯
Oh, so, does State have anything to do
有什么关系吗
with catching this cartel guy, Macias?
我不能回答任何涉密问题 爸爸
I can't answer any classified questions, Dad.
那就意味着是
Ah. ?That's a yes.
问你个华盛顿特区内部问题
Here's a D.C. insider question for you.
你认为肖街区怎么样
What do you think of Shaw?
这是个有前景的街区吗
Is that an up-and-coming neighborhood?
现在发展得挺好的
Oh, it's arrived.
街上好多美食酒吧
The streets are lined with gastropubs.
我们在考虑买♥♥个公♥寓♥
Ah. We're thinking of, uh, buying a condo
-作为投资 -什么
- as an investment. ?- What?
这儿的房♥地♥产♥市场很热
The real estate market here is very spicy.
是
Well, yeah.
肖街区很棒
I mean, Shaw's fantastic.
顺便说下 这是我的桌子 妈妈
It's... This is my desk, by the way. Mom.
肖街区也很漂亮
Yeah, Shaw's really pretty,
离地铁很近
it's close to the metro, it's...
很好
Yeah, it's great.
你愿意
Well, how would you...
住在那儿吗
like to live there?
我愿意 但...
Why, I'd love to, but...
你们要给我买♥♥个公♥寓♥
Are you buying me a condo?
就像是游戏机那样的生日礼物吗
Like a PlayStation for my birthday?
我们反正是要买♥♥的
Oh, we're buying it anyway.
-别摸 -如果你想有所贡献
- Yeah, don't touch. - Now, if you want to contribute,
你可以把你的租金给我们
you can just give us what you pay in rent now.
我们明天可以去看♥房♥♥子
Yeah, the open house is tomorrow.
感觉你们好像在做慈善
Okay, this is feeling like charity.
是你说的
Well, you're the one who said
你的公♥寓♥也就一张邮票那么大
your apartment was a "postage stamp."
没错 但 是我的邮票
Y-Yeah, but it's my postage stamp.
-我按市场价值付钱 -我们以为
- And I pay fair-market value for it. - We just thought
你更喜欢住在一千平方英尺
you would like a thousand-square-foot...
-俩卧室 -俩卧室
- Two-bedroom. - Two-bedroom
带更衣室的房♥子
with a walk-in closet.
不错 实木地板
Yeah. Hardwood floors.
咱们什么时候看♥房♥♥子
When's the open house?
不会有错
Well, there's no mistaking it--
你们一定是弗雷德和伊迪·莫兰
you must be Fred and Edie Moran.
妈爸 这是伊丽莎白 麦考德国务卿
?Mom, Dad, this is, um, Elizabeth-- Secretary McCord.
很高兴见到你们
So nice to meet you.
伊丽莎白 国务卿什么
Elizabeth... Madam Secre-- something.
麦考德国务卿
Secretary McCord.
我们听到很多有关你的事迹
We've heard so many wonderful things about you.
谢谢 我
Well, thank you. I've...
凯特
Oh. Kat?
凯特·桑多瓦尔 我的新任政策顾问
Kat Sandoval, my new policy advisor.
马特·马奥尼 我的演讲撰稿人
And Matt Mahoney, my speechwriter. ?Hi.
我父母
Hi. ?My parents.
你好 布莱克妈妈
Oh. Hello. Hi, Blake's mom.
这个地方这么大 太让人震惊了
I'm amazed at how large this place is.
多少员工
How many employees?
应该是三万
I think 30,000.
凯特刚加入我们 所以三万零一
Well, Kat just joined us, so 30,001.
那就是有很多养老金和医保金要付
?That's a lot of pension and health plans.
怪不得你交不出首♥付♥
No wonder you can't pay much up front.
爸
Dad.
什么 她知道
What? What? Sh-She's aware.
这里的员工的工资水平能保证基本生活
Oh, well, it's a living wage.
但你绝对正确 的确
But you're absolutely right-- it doesn't nearly match
他们的收入与他们的价值完全不相符
the value of our employees.
是
Yup.
我的意思是
I mean, uh...
太遗憾了
yeah, it's a shame.
-但却是很好的敲门砖 -对 敲门砖
- But it's a good stepping-stone, right? - Yeah, stepping-stone.
好啦 我们走吧 这边
All right, let's go... let's go, uh, this way.
-这边请 -我想说一句
- This way... - You know, I just wanted to say
布莱克是与我共事中最有能力的
that Blake is one of the most capable people
同事之一
I've ever worked with.
像他这样的人前途不可限♥量♥
The sky is the limit for a guy like him.
所以就首府而言 都低于六位数吗
So in-in D.C. terms, that's low six figures?
很高兴见到你们 我们走吧 这边
All right, nice to meet you. Here we go. Going this way.
-这是杰伊 我父母 -很高兴见到你们
- That's Jay. My parents. - Hi. Great to meet you.
抱歉 我得去
Sorry, I have to...
有些东西您得看看
There's something you need to see.
怎么了
What's going on?
我当然逃脱了
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表