剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
还有两分钟
Two-minute warning.
这是个坏主意
This was a bad idea.
这是个非常坏的主意
This was a very bad idea.
准备好大放光芒了吗
You ready to rock?
我需要...
Uh, I just need to, um...
我得坐一会儿
I just need to sit down for a minute.
你会很棒的
You're gonna be great.
记住 他们只会评价我 而不是你
Remember, they're judging me, not you.
我和杰瑞斯解除了婚约
Jareth and I broke off the engagement.
什么
What?
天啊 什么时候的事
Oh, my God. When?
几天前
A few days ago.
我以为我们只需要冷静一下
I thought we were gonna just take some time.
但他打电♥话♥来
But he called,
提出了分手
and he... he pulled the plug.
所以我 我一直没怎么睡觉
So, I just, I haven't really been sleeping
而且 即使穿着漂亮裙子
and I just, I get stage fright
而且很高兴
even when I'm really well-rested
我还是会怯场
and... happy.
所以...
So...
我真的觉得我♥干♥不了这个 艾莉
I just don't think I can do this, Ali.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我无法想象你有多痛苦
I can't imagine what you're going through.
我真的很难过
And I really feel terrible,
我发誓我很想和你聊聊
and I promise I want to talk about it
看无聊喜剧片 一起骂他
and watch dumb comedies and trash him,
也不一定 如果你还没准备好
or not, if you're not ready.
但现在 我需要你眼睛放着电
But right now, I need you to walk across this stage
走过T形台 这样我就不会考试不及格了
and smile with your eyes so I don't fail.
好吧
Okay.
这样可以吗
Like this?
来吧姑娘们 该你们了
Let's go, ladies. You're on.
好的
Okay. ?
-我好看吗 -别...
- Am I good? - Don't...
我帮你弄弄
?Let me get that. Ooh.
很美 好了
Perfect. ?Okay, okay.
下一套作品来自时装设计师
From fashion designer Alison McCord,
艾莉森·麦考德 这是一件低圆领连衣裙
our next look is a white scoop-neck dress
七分袖
with three-quarter length sleeves
和雪纺珊瑚色花边
and chiffon coral ruffles.
国务卿
Ma'am.
搞定了
Yeah. ?It's done.
我没听明白
I need more.
所有原来的签署国都回来了
All the original signatories are back on board.
现在我们只需要飞过去
All we have to do is gas up the jet.
-这场仗赢的漂亮 -是啊
- That's a big win. - ?Yeah.
这应该足够让道尔顿
Yeah, and that should give Dalton
重新实施他的基础设施建设计划
the cover he needs to revive his infrastructure plan.
虽然和我事先设想的不太一样
Not exactly how I scripted it.
我觉得挺好
Oh, I'll take it.
我想为昨天的事道歉
I wanted to, uh, apologize for yesterday.
我的职责并不是怨声载道
I know, uh, grumbling isn't part of the job description.
不会再有第二次了
I won't let it happen again.
不要做出你实现不了的承诺 杰伊
Oh. Don't make promises you can't keep, Jay.
我爱你的热情
I love your passion.
这是我给你这份工作的原因
That's why you got the job.
也许吧 只是...
Yeah, maybe, just...
我希望你能提供解决的方法
would prefer it attached to a solution...
除非 只是抱怨而已
Otherwise, it's just grumbling.
总要有个适应过程
It's a process.
你会想明白的
You'll figure it out.
但你喜欢这个工作吗
But do you like the job?
因为如果你反悔...
Because if you're having second thoughts...
不 反悔
No-- second thoughts?
绝不反悔 绝不
No second thoughts, no.
我想你甩不掉我了
I think you're stuck with me.
太好了 这和我想象的完全一样
Great. That's exactly how I scripted it.
现在我们去宣布这个好消息吧
Now let's go deliver the good news.
戴安
Diane...
这个人...
This guy...
-他搞定了 -峰会重新召开了吗
-he made it happen. -It's happening?
-重新召开了 -谢谢
- It's happening. - Thank you!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
天啊
Oh, my God!
这真是...
That was...
-你那是什么动作 -我也不知道
- what was that? - I don't know.
可能是第四手位
Fourth position, maybe?
我把我幼儿园芭蕾课的动作都用上了
It's like reaching deep into my preschool ballet.
你这个造型拗得很努力
Yeah, you-you definitely, you went deep for that one.
没错
Yeah, I did.
但是这就是那件让你很担心的裙子吗 艾莉
But, Ali, this is the dress that you were so worried about?
太美了
I'm stunned.
连你弟弟都觉得好看
Uh, it's just... even your brother is impressed.
反正比浴帘好
Well, it's definitely not a shower curtain.
谢谢你 杰森
Thanks, Jace.
爸爸什么时候回家
When's Dad getting home?
他早上一到就回家
Uh, he'll be back first thing in the morning.
他肯定特别为你高兴
He is gonna be over the moon for you.
我还有点事要办
Okay, listen, I have something that I've got to do.
你这个冉冉升起的艺术新星
I will see you budding artists...
明早见
in the morning.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. ?Night. - ?Good night.
-宝贝 -亲爱的
- Hey, babe. - ?Hey, baby.
我以为会在家见到你
I expected to see you at home. ?Yeah.
我也没打算这样跟你重见
This is not the reunion I had hoped for.
布莱克说有紧急事件
Blake said it's an emergency.
娜菲莎·萨马迪失踪了
Nafisa Samadi's disappeared.
她是你们在喀布尔的探员 对吗
That's your agent in Kabul, right?
她俄♥罗♥斯♥的联络人员也一起失踪了
Her Russian contact has also gone missing.
情况报告怎么说 埃弗兰
What's the sitrep, Ephraim?
国安局监听到的对话显示
NSA picked up chatter that suggests
绑♥架♥的凶手是塔♥利♥班♥
the kidnapping was the Taliban.
他们还活着吗
Are they alive?
不知道
Unknown.
让国防部成立一个
Let's have DOD
危机行动小组 我希望三角洲部队
form a crisis action cell. I want Deltas
部署在城里的每个角落
on every checkpoint out of the city.
好的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
他们知道他们的准确位置
They knew exactly where to find them.
怎么知道的
How?
电脑信息泄露吗
Computer breach?
那不可能
No, that's not possible.
他们的位置太相互隔离
Their locale was too compartmentalized.
亨利说得对
Henry's right.
只有一种可能性
There's only one other option.
我们内部有人泄露消息给塔♥利♥班♥
The Taliban were tipped off by someone on our side.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表