剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
你父亲已经失踪大概两周了
Your father's been missing for about two weeks.
他给我写过信 我有一个秘密遗产 一个名分
He wrote me. I have a secret legacy, a birthright.
他想让我去的地方 在恶魔之地
The place he wants me to go, it's in Lovecraft Country.
《恶魔之地》前情提要
我听过有关旅行者
Well, I've heard a few tales about travelers
在周围树林中遇袭的故事
being attacked in the surrounding woods.
他们一点也不喜欢外人
They don't like outsiders at all.
快 快
Come on. Come on.
你们跑得可真够远的
You're a long way from home.
这是个误会
This is just a misunderstanding.
那是什么
What was that?
继续把枪对准他们
Keep your guns on 'em.
我们一直在等你 弗里曼先生
We've been expecting you, Mr. Freeman.
恶魔之地
第一季 第二集
那是警报吗
Is that an alarm?
貌似没人感到惊恐
Nobody seems alarmed.
你也有自己的图书馆
You got your own library, too?
里面有布莱克伍德 霍奇森 克拉克·艾什顿·史密斯
They got Blackwood, Hodgson, Clark Ashton Smith.
我可以在里面看一整天的书
I could stay in there reading all day.
不知道这是不是重点
I wonder if that's the point.
天呐 莱蒂希娅
Good Lord, Letitia.
你们喜欢吗
You like?
在衣橱里找到的 还有很多
Found it and a lot more in the wardrobe.
试了几件 最终选择了这件
Tried on a few before settling on this.
都合身
And they all fit?
完全合适
Like a glove.
弗里曼先生
Mr. Freeman,
老弗里曼先生 刘易斯小姐
the elder Mr. Freeman, and Miss Lewis,
很高兴你们在午餐钟声响起之前
I'm glad you all were able to freshen up
就梳洗好了
before the chime of the lunch bell.
没什么可惊恐的
Nothing to be alarmed about.
请让我带你们去阳台
If you'll allow me to escort you to the veranda.
你是叫威廉吧
William, is it?
没错 弗里曼先生
That is correct, Mr. Freeman.
我还以为你不会记得
I wasn't sure that you would remember.
你今早到的时候
You were a little... out of sorts
身体有点不太舒服
when you arrived this morning.
我父亲什么时候从波士顿回来
When's my father expected to return from Boston?
恐怕我已经告诉了你
I am afraid that I have already told you everything
所有我能告诉你的事
that I have been made privy to.
他和布莱斯怀特小姐两晚前离开去见律师了
He left to see the lawyer with Miss Braithwhite two nights ago.
她没说他们什么时候会回来
She gave no instructions on when they would return.
但你知道我们要来
But we were expected?
她明确表示要我照顾你们
She made it very clear that I was to look out for you,
在你们等待期间把你们当家人对待
treat you like family while you wait.
他们住在波士顿哪家酒店
What hotel are they at in Boston?
我想打电♥话♥给他们
I want to call and check in.
很可惜 那是不可能的事
Unfortunately, that's going to be impossible.
继承这块地后 塞缪尔·布莱斯怀特
Upon inheriting the land, Samuel Braithwhite
决定把这里当做避暑别♥墅♥
decided to use it for his summer home,
所以始终没装电♥话♥线
and never installed telephone lines
避免被没完没了的
so as not to be disturbed by the business
生意事务打扰
that hounds him most of the year.
他和我爸有什么生意来往
And what business does he have with my father?
我不知道
I don't know,
也不该由我来说
and it wouldn't be my place to say.
那就是你说的那位塞缪尔·布莱斯怀特吗
Is that the Samuel Braithwhite you've been speaking of?
那是塞缪尔的远房♥表亲
That is a distant cousin of Samuel's,
阿德汉姆的创建者
Ardham's founder,
也是这庄园的原主人
and the original owner of the lodge,
提图斯·布莱斯怀特
Titus Braithwhite.
他建这栋庄园是为了让他和其他组织成员
He built this retreat so that he and his fellow lodge members
能安静用餐 不被打扰
could dine in private.
他是个非凡卓越的人
He was quite an extraordinary man.
能建成这么豪华的房♥子 他一定是了
He must've been to build such an impressive home.
他靠做什么发家的
How did he come about his fortune?
-船运 -就是贩卖♥♥奴隶的意思
- Shipping. - That's code for slaves.
大家都知道提图斯对手下的人很好
Titus was known to be notoriously kind to those who worked for him.
那场大火发生后 许多人哀悼他
Many mourned after the great fire.
发生过火灾吗
There was a fire?
我们身处的这栋房♥子是按庄园的原样重建的
What we are standing in is a replica of the original lodge,
原房♥子在1833年秋分烧毁了
which burned down during the autumnal equinox, 1833.
提图斯和屋内所有人
It was an unfortunate accident that killed Titus
都死于那场不幸的意外
and everyone else inside.
好吧 不是所有人
Well, almost everyone.
布莱斯怀特先生召集了组织成员们
Mr. Braithwhite has called a gathering of lodge members
来参加庆祝晚宴
who are expected to arrive for a celebratory dinner.
在那之前 你们可以自♥由♥使用这里
Until then, you have the run of the lodge.
吃完午饭后 我们想到村里走走
After lunch, we'd like to take a walk around the village.
那不会有问题吧
That won't be a problem, will it?
没问题 只要你们赶回来吃晚餐就行
No, as long as you return in time for dinner.
如果你们有其他需要
Now, if you need anything else,
任何需要 就按铃
anything at all, just ring the bell,
管家马上会来
and the butler will come running.
我以为你就是管家
I thought you were the butler.
不
No.
不 我只是克里斯蒂娜·布莱斯怀特的挚友
No, I'm just a close personal friend to Christina Braithwhite.
停在大门外那辆银色宾利是布莱斯怀特小姐的吗
Does that silver Bentley out front belong to Miss Braithwhite?
是的
Yes.
但她有许多辆车
But she has many cars.
你什么时候不请自来地出现在白人家里
When have you ever showed up to a white man's house uninvited
不会被立马赶出去呢
and he didn't try to get you out in 2.5 seconds?
他们想让我们留在这里
They want to keep us here.
我都不想知道为什么
I don't want to find out why.
我知道老爸就在这附近
I know Pops is around here somewhere.
他肯定不在波士顿
He's definitely not in Boston.
怎么 我需要盐
What? I need salt.
你知道白人不会给他们的食物调味的
You know white folks don't be seasoning their food.
你有什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
-先是在这里享受 就像在... -阿提 阿提
- First, you parading around here like you on the-- - Tic. Tic.
谢谢你
Thank you.
昨晚发生了那种事 你怎么还能吃得下去
How can you even eat after what happened last night?
因为我...
Because I...
我...
I...
不记得发生了什么
don't remember what happened.
你认真的吗
You serious?
莱蒂 我们被袭击了
Hey, Leti, we were attacked.
-被警♥察♥吗 -被怪物
- By the sheriff? - By monsters.
-什么怪物 -2.5米高的野兽
- What monsters? - Eight-foot-tall beasts
有着锋利的牙齿 可以咬掉人的头
with razor-sharp teeth that can bite a man's head off.
乔治伯父
Uncle George?
我只记得今早在庄园里打扫
Last thing I remember is cleaning up in the lodge this morning.
不 你在争斗中被打晕了
No, you...you got knocked out in the fight,
但你肯定记得那些怪物攻击木屋
but you gotta remember the monsters attacking the cabin.
-什么木屋 -森林里的木屋
- What cabin? - The cabin in the woods.
乔治伯父 它们包围了我们
Uncle George, they had us surrounded.
然后传来了一声尖锐的口哨声 把它们吓走了
Then there was that high-pitched whistle that called them off.
狗哨吗
Like a dog whistle?
不 莱蒂 不是狗哨 它们不是狗
No, Leti, it wasn't a dog whistle. These weren't dogs.
还记得吗 在我向警♥察♥开枪后
Remember, you crashed Woody into the cabin
你开车撞进了小屋
right after I shot the sheriff.
-你向警♥察♥开枪了 -我不得不开枪
- You shot the sheriff? - I had to shoot the sheriff.
他被那东西咬了一口 它们就像吸血鬼一样
Yeah! He got bit by one of those things. They're like vampires.
乔治伯父 还记得吗 你还引用了《德古拉》
Uncle George, remember, you quoted Dracula.
你还记得吗
You remember that?
有人在监视着我们
We're being watched.
坐下
Sit down.
我们得找到老爸 然后离开这里
We need to find Pop and get the hell out of here.
你带着莱蒂搜索庄园
Take Leti and search the lodge.
我去村子里看看
I'ma check down in the village.
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表