剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
尸块
of eight niggers
就埋藏在地下室底下的房♥间里
buried in the room below the basement.
如果以史为鉴
So if history is any indication,
你在那房♥子里是活不了多久的
you won't last in that house very long.
完全不可能
At all.
第九天
滚出
Get out
我的房♥子
of my house!
不是吧 大家
Come on, guys.
我们真的什么都做不了吗
There's nothing we can do?
莱蒂
Leti?
莱蒂 有个大问题
Leti, we got a big problem.
那些寄宿的不喜欢
None of the boarders like
你去砸坏白人的车
that you put a bigger target on our backs
让我们变得更不受欢迎
by busting up those white boys' cars.
现在他们都要搬走了
They're all moving out.
他们这样更安全些
It'll be safer for them.
谁关心这个啊
Who cares about them?
我们签了分期付款合同才能买♥♥下这房♥子的
We got an installment contract to pay that we can't afford.
露比 没事的
Ruby, it'll be fine.
我手上还有些妈妈留下的钱
I-I still have some of the money Mama left.
什么
What?
这些钱都是妈妈的
All that money came from Mama?
我
I, um...
当接到电♥话♥时
I was just as surprised as you are
我也和你一样惊讶
when I got the call.
银行说
The bank said that, um...
她留了一笔遗产给我
she'd left me an inheritance.
可是妈妈没有什么钱
But Mama didn't have any money.
看来还是有的
I guess she did.
她就这么全给你了
And she just left it all to you?
你都没去她的葬礼
You didn't even come to her funeral.
你甚至连她的姓氏都没继承
Hell, you don't even go by her last name.
我知道
I know.
我也搞不明白
Hell, it don't make any sense.
但坦白说 我累了
But to be honest, I'm tired.
我不想再去努力弄清
I'm tired of trying to figure out
她到底在想什么
her crazy motivations.
妈妈从来不会为任何人付出
Mama never did anything for anyone
她只会为了自己
or for any damn reason but herself.
我没告诉你
And I didn't tell you be--
是因为这会伤害到你
because I knew it was gonna hurt you.
谢谢你为我着想
Thank you for looking out for me.
-露比 别这样 -别再说了
- Ruby, don't-- Don't.
你看不起妈妈 但你更糟
Now, you look down on Mama, but you're worse.
你这什么意思
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
至少妈妈只是自私 而没有假情假意过
At least Mama didn't pretend to be anything but selfish.
你说你买♥♥了这栋房♥子
Now, you say you bought this house
是想帮助我们的同胞
'cause you wanted to help our people,
可在我看来 你所做的只是让你的艺术家朋友搬来
but looks to me all you've done is move in your artist friends.
但凡你有半点
And if you were half the sister
你口中所谓的姐妹情分
that you claim you wanna be,
你就会把那份钱分给马文和我
you'd have split that money with me and Marvin,
不管妈妈的意愿是什么
regardless of Mama's wishes--
-可是 -可是你并没有
- But-- But you didn't!
你骗了我
No, you lied to me.
你求我搬进来
You begged me to move in here
说是真的想和我当姐妹
'cause you really wanted us to be sisters for once,
但这只不过又是你的胡扯罢了
but that was just more of your bullshit.
你把内疚埋起来
Just you burying your guilt
就为了继续做你一直所做的
for doing what you always do
优先照顾莱蒂
look out for Leti first.
我就是个傻子 因为我想
And I'm the fool 'cause here I was thinking,
这些年来 我一直在帮你
all these years that I've been helping you,
寄钱给你
sending you money,
以为你一团糟
that you were just a fuck-up,
但实际上 你是没人性
but really, you're just fucked up.
-蒙特罗斯 -嗨
- Montrose. - Hey.
你在这做什么
What you doing here?
想着能陪小迪打会儿球
Figure I'd hit a few balls with Dee,
帮她练练挥棒
help her with that swing.
我来吧
Oh, I got this.
就放那吧
Just set 'em over there.
-抱歉 -我来
- I'm sorry. - Oh, I got it.
-我来吧 -没事
- I got it, I got it. - I got this.
这是乔治的最爱
George's favorite.
我把咖啡洒在了他的书上
I spilled coffee on his copy.
我看了他的遗体
I saw his body.
看见了警长在他身上留下的弹孔
The bullet hole where that sheriff shot him.
我知道你和阿提干掉了那个无♥耻♥之人
And I know you and Tic took care of that vile man.
我并不想知道细节 但是
I don't wanna know the details of that, but...
你所告诉我的经过
What you told me happened...
似乎有些不对劲
Something doesn't feel right.
阿提在这待了一个月
Tic's been staying here a month,
在此期间的每一天 我都有种不安的感觉
and every day of it, I have this nagging feeling
关于我丈夫的死
that he's not telling me something
他向我隐瞒了什么
about my husband's death.
见鬼
Hell...
希波吕忒 我
Hippolyta, I...
我不确定你想要我说什么
I'm not sure what you want me to say.
你以为发生了什么
What else you think happened?
我不知道
I don't know!
但总有什么
Something.
第十天
温斯罗普 这家伙是谁
房♥地♥产♥经纪人
海勒姆 科学家 芝加哥大学
这都是什么
What's all this?
我的房♥子闹鬼了
My house is haunted.
该死
Hell.
给我解释一下
Walk me through it.
好吧 现实主义家 JJ
All right, um... the realtist, JJ,
他对前房♥主们的事守口如瓶
he was cagey about the previous owners,
银行已批准
杰罗姆·J·杰克逊 现实主义者
但他把房♥子称为温斯罗普之家
but he called it the Winthrop house.
我现在还没能挖掘出
Now, I haven't been able to
关于"温斯罗普"这名字的线索
dig up anything on the name Winthrop,
但我发现 这房♥子最后一位主人
but I did find out the last owner of the house
是一个叫海勒姆·爱泼斯坦的男人
was a man named Hiram Epstein.
爱泼斯坦是芝加哥大学的一位科学家
Epstein was a scientist at the University of Chicago,
后来因为不道德实验行为而被开出
until he was fired for unethical experimental practices.
怎么不道德
Unethical how?
文章没说 但我觉得他曾针对人类进行了实验
Article doesn't say, but I think he was experimenting on humans.
我房♥间的地下室内发现了八具尸体
Eight bodies were found in my basement.
什么时候
When?
我不清楚
I'm not sure.
但你还记得开乔迁宴的那个晚上吗
But remember the night of the housewarming party?
是警监告诉了我那些尸体的信息
Police captain's the one who told me about the bodies,
他还问了我很多关于这座房♥子的问题
and he was asking all these questions about the house,
好像他和房♥子有什么关系似的
like he had some sort of connection to it.
这就是他
That's him.
英雄警♥察♥被任命为
针对集团犯罪的市长委员会主任
瞧瞧谁站在他旁边
Look who's standing beside him.
海勒姆·爱泼斯坦
That's Hiram Epstein.
他们互相认识
They knew each other.
而且兰卡斯特这个名字
And Lancaster's name keeps popping up
作为侦探领袖频繁地出现在一系列
in a string of articles as the lead detective
关于一些南区失踪人员的报道文章中
in a number of missing person's reports from the South Side.
你认为他在给爱泼斯坦提供实验对象吗
You think he was supplying this Epstein guy with test subjects?
还有这个
Oh, and then this.
这些是我们刚搬进去那天我拍的
I took these the day we moved in.
在如今我的地下室内发现的那些尸体碎片
The body parts that were found in what is now my basement?
花了一整个晚上 但我还是找到了这八张脸
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表