剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
You have your money.
把她扶起来 把她扶起来
Get her up! Get her up.
为什么有人会想要这样死
Why would anyone wanna die like that?
这是爱默特守灵仪式上拍的吗
Are these from Emmett's wake?
你看到他了吗
Did you see him?
梅米鼓起勇气告诉世界
Mamie was brave enough to show the world
他们对她的儿子做了什么
what they did to her son,
而我连拍下几张照片的勇气都没有
and I wasn't even brave enough to take a few damn pictures.
在当时为自己做出最好的选择
Choosing what was best for yourself in that moment
也算是一种勇敢
was a different kind of bravery.
你不能因为先保护自己而感到自责
You can't feel guilty for protecting yourself first.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
该死 莱蒂
Damn it, Leti.
你现在真是麻烦不断
Oh, you've really gone and gotten yourself into it now.
你根本不知道这有多糟 露比
Don't even know the half of it, Ruby.
你就该留在马文家
You should've stayed your ass at Marvin's
而不是跟着那人去阿德汉姆
instead of following that man to Ardham.
我知道魔法的事
Yeah, I know all about magic
以及乔治是怎么死的
and how George really died.
跟你住一起的白男告诉你的吗
That white man you staying with?
他只有部分时候是男人
Only a man some of the time.
克里斯蒂娜·布莱斯怀特
Christina Braithwhite.
她让你来监视我们吗
She got you spying on us or something?
你怎么能问我这个
How can you even ask me that?
因为她来找过我
Because she came to me
想让我做同样的事
and tried to get me to do the same damn thing.
她在玩弄你 露比
She's playing you, Ruby.
不 我得到了我想要的
No, I'm getting exactly what I want.
那是什么
And what is that?
魔法
Magic.
她给了我一个可以让我变身白人的药水
She gave me a potion that can turn me into a white lady.
是的
Yeah.
我终于得到了那个在马歇尔百货公♥司♥的工作
And I finally got that job at Marshall Field's,
你知道我学到了什么吗
and you know what I learned?
我不想做白人
I don't wanna be white.
我受够了宽恕我进入的每个地方
I'm just sick of forgiving every space that I enter
因为那不属于我
'cause it's not for me.
我想创建自己的地盘
I wanna create my own space.
我能用魔法做到 克里斯蒂娜会教我
I can do that with magic. Christina's gonna teach me.
露比
Ruby...
莱蒂 你得马上上来
Leti, you need to get up here now!
莱蒂希娅·刘易斯
Letitia Lewis.
我们有搜查你家的搜查令
We have a warrant to search the premises.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
回你们房♥间去
Go back to your rooms.
莱蒂 让我来处理
Leti, let me handle this.
我不想让你在监狱里生产
I don't want your baby born in jail.
该死
Shit.
什么事 警官
What is this about, Officer?
-我们接到线报 -让开
- We got a tip... - Move.
那些伊♥斯♥兰♥国家派激进分子在这里筹划
That known Nation of Islam radicals were organizing here
为爱默特·提尔实施报复
in retaliation for Emmett Till.
-狗屁 -莱蒂
- That's bullshit. - Leti.
我们走
Let's go.
刚才怎么回事
What the hell just happened?
我们的房♥子受到保护 那混♥蛋♥懂魔法
Our house is protected. That motherfucker knows magic.
现在他也知道你懂了
Well, now he knows that you do too.
趴下
Get down!
莱蒂 趴下
Leti! Get down!
小迪
Dee!
小迪
Dee!
我来了
I'm coming!
小迪
Dee!
放开我
Let me go!
怎么了 亲爱的
What's wrong, baby?
手举起来
Get your fucking hands up!
我叫你把手举起来
I said get your fucking hands up!
手举起来 小子
Get your hands up, boy!
不
No!
不 不
No! No!
-莱蒂 -那是什么
- Leti! - What the hell is that?
莱蒂
Leti!
天呐
Oh, God!
阿提
Tic!
退后
Go back!
退后
Go back!
不 不
No! No!
快跑
Go! Go!
咒语奏效了
The spell worked.
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表