剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
你去看电影来逃避所有事情
You went to the movies to get away from everything,
所有人
everybody.
我的方式是看书
I stuck my nose in books.
我想是因为看得太多
I guess it just got to a point
它们已经不能带我逃离太远
where they couldn't take me far enough away.
所以你来了这里
So you came here?
现在又该钻回书里了
And now it's back to books.
他感受到了最深的悲痛
"He who has felt the deepest grief
也最能体会最大的幸福
"Is best able to experience supreme happiness.
我们一定感觉到了死亡的滋味
"We must have felt what it is to die
才让我们真正体会到了活着的乐趣
that we may appreciate the enjoyments of living."
你为什么选这本
Why'd you choose this one?
这是我父亲的最爱
It's my father's favorite.
我想也许是因为经过多年的压♥迫♥
I think maybe because after years of oppression,
不公平的压♥迫♥
unfair oppression,
埃德蒙实现了复仇
Edmond gets his sweet revenge.
我不知道 可能也是
I don't know, it may also be
因为这是一个黑人写的
because it's written by a Negro man.
你应该问问他是哪个原因
You should ask him which one it is.
我们不怎么说话了
We don't talk much anymore.
我和我妈妈的关系也很僵
Things are difficult with my mother too.
她希望我成为另一个人
She wishes I was someone I'm not.
我喜欢你本来的样子
I like who you are.
我的一生 我父亲一直在努力
My entire life, my father's been trying
把我变成一个不是我的人
to turn me into someone I'm not.
我已经跨越了半个地球
I've gone halfway across the world
从他的魔掌中逃脱出来 可是现在
to get out from under his thumb, and now...
在这里
Being here,
这场战争
this war,
对我的影响 超乎他的想象
it's done his job better than he could ever imagine.
我们必须停止让他们的恐惧影响我们
We have to stop letting their fear shape us.
这是个好建议
That's good advice.
是我好朋友告诉我的
It's from my best friend.
我想见见这位好朋友
Well, I'd like to meet this best friend.
得到更多建议
Get some more advice.
那就生活下去吧
"Live, then,
并且要幸福
and be happy,
我心爱的孩子们
beloved children of my heart,
永远不要忘记 直至
and never forget that until the day..."
沃克大本营
今晚我约了阿提库斯在镇上见面
计划有变
跟着我
我完事之后你也可以找她
You can have a go with her when I'm done,
如果她还能走得动路
if she can walk.
你别不小心上了自己的姐姐
Just make sure you're not fucking your own sister.
阿提库斯认为我是个慰安妇吗
除了慰安妇 其他朝鲜人不能进基地
到处都是共♥党♥间谍
来这儿干什么
在这等着
不要走动
阿提库斯
Atticus?
阿提库斯
Atticus?
怎么了
Yeah?
朱迪·嘉兰这下遇到对手了
Judy Garland's got some competition.
你显然没有
You sure don't.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do this?
朱迪·嘉兰 吉恩·凯利
我想邀功 但这大部分是我伯父的功劳
I'd like to take the credit, but it was mostly my uncle.
-他出演电影吗 -乔治伯父吗
- Is he in the movies? - Uncle George?
不
No.
他出版了《黑人安全旅行指南》
He publishes a book called "The Safe Negro Travel Guide",
他可以见各种各样的人
and he gets to meet all sorts of people,
跑遍全国 为写书收集信息
traveling the country, collecting information for it.
我们坐下吧
Let's get some good seats.
♪挚爱于此♪
♪There stands love ♪
♪拥你入怀 ♪
♪ My arms around you ♪
♪ 美妙仙境♪
♪ That's wonderful too ♪
♪找到你是一种幸运♪
♪ So glad I found you ♪
♪你是如此迷人♪
♪ You wonderful you ♪
♪永远记得♪
♪ Remember ♪
♪拾者占有♪
♪ Finders, keepers ♪
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
♪物主伤心♪
♪ Losers, weepers ♪
我只是
I'm just...
我只是有点冷
I'm just a little cold.
但我知道怎么暖和起来
But I know what would warm me up.
♪你从此属于我♪
♪ You're mine now ♪
♪你是如此迷人♪
♪ You wonderful you ♪
智雅 等等
Ji-Ah, hold on.
等等
Hold on.
等等
Hold on.
怎么了 你不想要吗
What's wrong? Don't you want to?
我当然想
Yeah. Yeah.
只是
I just...
我以前从来没做过
I've never done this before.
你是个处♥男♥
You're a virgin?
我不是
I'm not.
不是 跟那没关系
No, that's--that's okay.
不是这个原因 我只是
That's not why-- I just--
我只是想告诉你
I just wanted to tell you,
我想跟你坦白 因为
to be honest with you, because...
智雅
Ji-Ah,
我做了 很可怕的事情
I've done...horrible things,
我想要努力忘记的事情
things I've tried to forget.
跟你在一起的时候 我似乎可以把这些事抛诸脑后
And when I'm with you, that seems possible.
就好像
It's like...
你能看到我的闪光点
it's like, 'cause you see the good in me,
让我知道我不是一无是处
I know it's there.
从来没有任何人给我这种感受
I've never felt this way about anybody before.
出去
Get out.
出去 快走
Get out! Go!
-什么 -快走
- What - Get out!
快走 外国佬
快走 外国佬
好久以来 我什么都感觉不到
我太想让你快乐了
我甚至向令姿学会了模仿爱 希望这就能足够
但是我真的很喜欢他 妈妈
别叫我妈妈
你召唤了我
因为你 我才来到这个世界
不管你愿不愿意
你都是我妈妈
但是你的不服管教令我蒙羞
你怎么可以假装喜欢杀了你最好朋友的恶人呢
我没有假装
你永远感受不到
你怎么知道我没有
如果你真的感受过
你就是个真正的恶魔
你该走了
You need to go.
伙计们
Fellas.
你杀了我最好的朋友
You killed my best friend.
她叫令姿 是名护士
Her name was Young-ja. She was a nurse.
你们小队在检查站射杀了我们部分人
Your unit shot some of us at checkpoint,
然后把她拖走了
then dragged her away.
她是亲共者
She was a Commie sympathizer.
你就是这么告诉自己的吗
Is that what you tell yourself?
我只是在执行命令
I was following orders.
你知不知道我这么做救了多少人
Who knows how many lives I saved by doing what I did?
能弥补你杀掉的人数吗
Does that balance how many you have taken,
那群让你夜晚无法安睡偷偷哭泣的人
the ones that keep you up at night and sobbing?
任何书都不可能让你逃脱罪责
There's no book for you to escape what you have done.
你一直都知道 但你一句话都没有说
You knew this entire time and didn't say a word?
智雅 你让我这么在乎你
Ji-Ah, you made me care for you.
-你什么毛病 -我一点问题都没有
- What's wrong with you? - Nothing is wrong with me.
你才是恶魔
You're the monster.
那你为什么还愿意跟我约会
Why'd you agree to go out with me, then?
因为我本打算杀了你
Because I was going to kill you.
但是我没有
But I didn't,
因为我也从来没有这种感觉
because I've never felt this way either.
你杀了我最好的朋友 然后你
You murdered my best friend, and then you sa--
然后你救了我 我想是这样
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表