剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
Shut the hell up.
要是给你们人手一根鸡♥巴♥的话
Y'all hens wouldn't have nothing to cluck about
你们这群小骚货就没空鸡叫了
if you had some cock-a-doodle-doo's pecker in your own coops.
老娘驾到
Oh, mother beckons, you bitches.
时髦的萨拉·沃恩为大家准备了一些东西
Sassy Sarah Vaughn has something in store for the masses.
希望是好东西
Hopefully something good.
好东西
Good?
取材于真人真事 庄严
It's ripped from the headlines. Gravitas.
刚刚肆虐完大不列颠的海岸
Fresh from ravaging the shores of Great Britain,
一个野人 不对 一只黑眼蝉
a savage--mm-- African-eyed cicada
即将统治世界
is poised to take over the world.
带领一个变装团队
Leading a drag swam
去破坏芝加哥最盛大的舞会
to lay waste to Chicago's most lavish of balls,
就在今晚
tonight.
特别节目
Featuring...
一段从未有人见过的舞蹈 名为
a never-before-seen dance called...
《飞蝗》
Locusta Migratoria.
天哪
Child.
丹麦维西酒吧
你们好啊
What's up, y'all?
爽翻了
Yeah, baby!
这个乐队真时髦
The band is just so groovy.
是啊
Yep.
时髦
Groovy.
快来 塔玛
Come on, Tam.
教我们海豚跳吧
Show us how to do the Bunny Hop Mambo.
冷静点
Easy, tiger.
没事没事
Upsy-daisy.
你来吗 希拉里
Are you coming, Hillary?
我马上过去
I'll be right behind.
跳起来吧
Let's dance!
塔玛拉 等等
Tamara, wait.
太晚了 休斯先生
It's late, Mr. Hughes.
我真的该回家了
I really should get home.
派对才刚刚开始
The party's just started.
休斯先生
Mr. Hughes.
求你了 先生
Please, sir!
我不想这么做
I don't wanna do this!
让我闻一闻
Just let me smell it.
听说你们黑人女孩下面闻起来很香
I heard you girls smell sweet down there.
你这个黑婊
You nigger bitch!
你不是威廉
You're not William.
那是这房♥子里唯一上锁的门吗
That's the only door in this house that locks?
地下室有什么
What's in the basement?
看来露比又被♥干♥涉了
Guess Ruby got interrupted again.
他和你说过吗
He told you about that?
我也曾经历过
I've been where you are.
幻灭和愤怒
Disillusioned and pissed.
被这样一个世界...
Disgusted by a world not built--
拜托 闭嘴吧
Please shut the fuck up.
你根本体会不了我的心情
You can't relate to who I am.
我在你们白人的社会中生活了足够长的时间
And I've spent enough time on your side of the color line
我知道你们
to know that the only thing
白人女人只会对你们自己
that you white women are disillusioned with
感到幻灭
is yourselves.
你说得没错
You're right.
我们想成你们 你们...你们想成为我们
We want to be you and you-- you wanna be us.
但是你误会了威廉邀请的本意
But you misunderstood William's invitation.
那不是为了变成白人
It wasn't just to be white.
而是邀请你
It was an invitation
随心所欲
to do whatever the fuck you want.
那是魔法的价值
That's the currency of magic.
彻底的自♥由♥
Unmitigated freedom.
不被♥干♥涉的你究竟是谁
Who are you really, uninterrupted?
我
I'm...
是来辞职的
giving you my notice.
你不干了吗
You're quitting?
为什么
Why?
听着 如果是因为钱
Look, if this is about money--
是因为你 休斯先生
It's about you, Mr. Hughes.
我
Me?
自从遇见你 我就...
From the moment we've met, I've been...
迷上了你
attracted to you.
作为你的下属 我绝对不可能
And as your subordinate, I would never
让我的放纵损害到你
allow my licentious ways to jeopardize your reputation
公♥司♥里的声誉
with the company.
所以
So...
辞职是唯一的选择
quitting is the only option,
这样我就终于能把你干出脑浆了
so I can finally fuck your brains out.
你永远掌控一切 是吗 经理先生
Always in control, aren't you, Mr. Manager?
不如让我来掌控一会儿吧
You don't mind if I take control for a little while?
你之前还说过你想要聊聊
Earlier, you mentioned you also wanted to chat.
聊什么
What about?
那不...重要
Important, um...it wasn't.
我...
I, uh...
我只是觉得现在
I just thought it might be a--
是时候开除塔玛拉 她...
a good time to, uh, fire Tamara. She's--
在这里没有什么用
Not carrying her weight around here--oh!
跪下 经理先生
On your knees, Mr. Manager.
舔
Suck it.
希拉里 你的眼睛
Hillary, your eyes.
你喜欢吗
You like them?
小猪
Little piggy.
疼
That hurts--
够香了吗
Sweet enough for you?
我想让你知道
I wanted you to know
是一个黑人婊♥子♥对你下的手
that a nigger bitch did this to you.
你还好吗
You okay?
我一直想为雅吉玛祈祷
I've been trying to say a prayer for Yahima.
我妈妈的信仰是真的
My mama's faith was real.
正因此她才每周日都把我和露比拖去教堂
That's why she dragged me and Ruby to church every Sunday.
但那从没让我成为一个真正的信徒
But it never made me a true believer.
我只是变成了
I just became...
一个能完成任务的人
someone who could perform the part.
我都不知道回来以后
Hell, I don't even know what it is I'm searching for,
我在找什么
coming back to this.
我想我只是看到了太多坏事
Guess I just seen so much bad...
我只是想找到一些美好的事物
And I'm just trying to find something good.
我知道很多坏事都是我引起的
I know I brought a lot of that bad.
我也一直想带来好事
I've been trying to bring some good too.
什么意思
What does that mean?
听着
Listen.
上次我以为我们有进展的时候
Last time I thought we were going somewhere,
你打算回到佛罗里达
you were planning to go back to Florida.
我在南朝鲜的时候
There was a girl
有个女孩
when I was over in Korea.
结局的方式
It ended...
很古怪
in a strange way.
你爱她吗
Did you love her?
我不知道我和智雅之间的关系算不算爱情
I don't know if what I had with Ji-Ah was love.
我成长♥期♥间从没有好的例子
I never had any good examples of it growing up.
我父母的爱情
My parents' love was...
持久 但却不可知
enduring, but unknowable.
小时候 我
Growing up, I...
感觉爱并不特别
Felt love wasn't special.
我妈妈随时随地都在恋爱
My mama fell into it every two seconds.
露比跟她一样
And Ruby was just like her.
我不想跟一个男人在一起 如果...
I didn't wanna be with a man if I...
如果没有意义的话
if it didn't mean something.
这很特别
This is special.
而且我也不再为此感到困惑
And I'm not at all confused about that anymore.
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表