剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
It took all night, but I was able to find all eight faces.
露西 安娜卡 格罗弗
Lucy, Anarcha, Grover...
南区中失踪的那些黑人
Colored folks who disappeared on the South Side.
那些无法安息的灵魂和杀手被困在了我房♥子里
Now restless souls trapped in my house with their killer.
他们想出去 我知道的
They want out. I know it.
乔治伯父在的话 会说一个鬼屋故事
Uncle George would reference a haunted house story right now
向我们证明 除非你变成鬼魂中的一员
that proves that these ghosts aren't gonna stop
否则他们不会停止的
till you join 'em on the other side.
我认为是该搬出去了
I think it's time to move out.
参加乔迁宴的那个晚上...
The night of the housewarming...
那是我的第一次
that was my first time.
第一次什么
Your first time what?
莱蒂
Leti.
-莱蒂 对不起 我 -别
- Leti, I'm sorry if I-- - No.
别 别 别
No, no, no.
我不后悔的
No, I don't regret it.
我需要它
I needed it.
我需要感受到某种感觉
I needed to feel something.
我们甚至还没有谈论过发生在
We haven't even talked about all the crazy shit
阿德汉姆的那些疯狂的事情
that happened in Ardham.
怪物
Monsters...
咒语 乔治伯父的死
the spells, Uncle George's death.
我也死了
And I died too.
说真的 自从我回来之后
And honestly, since I've been back,
我就感觉自己像一个鬼魂
I've felt like a ghost.
好像有什么东西丢失了
Like something's missing.
我尽力抓住一切机会 试图避开它
And I keep grasping at everything, trying to avoid it.
做先驱者
Pioneering,
教堂 我姐姐
the church, my sister...
你
You.
该死的 我以为世界是某个样子
Hell, I thought the world was one way,
而我发现根本不是
and I found out it isn't.
我害怕死了
And it terrifies me.
但我不能活在恐惧中
But I can't live in fear.
我不会的
I won't.
我要直面这个新世界
I gotta face this new world head on
并宣布我在其中的所有权
and stake my claim in it.
你说你是在哪里找到她的来着
Where'd you say you found her again?
我妈不能与死人交流
Mama couldn't really commune with the dead,
但她在调查之中相信有人可以
but she was a hustler who believed in doing her research.
孩子 如果这些幽灵真像你说的那样邪恶
If the spirits are as malevolent as you claim, child,
当我们净化这个房♥子时你们需要一个保护封印
you'll need a seal of protection to keep us safe
来确保我们安全
while we purge the house.
我将寻找这些幽灵的能量直到找到为止
I'll reach out for the spirits' energy until I find it.
这里 我感觉到了
Here, I feel a presence.
握住我的手
Take my hands.
围成一个圈
Form a circle.
千万别放手
And don't let go.
无论发生什么事
No matter what.
奥亚女神
Mama Oya,
我 您忠实的仆人 请求您以我为载体
I, your dutiful servant, call upon you to use me as a vessel,
这样我们能一起
so together,
净化这个困住饱受折磨的灵魂的空间
we may cleanse this space of these tormented spirits.
找到他们了 特里
Found 'em. Terry.
我们去抓住他们
Let's get 'em.
起效了
It's working!
现在和我一起念
Chant with me now.
真酷
Shit.
我们的封印
Our marks!
快走
Let's go!
莱蒂
Leti!
贝琪
Betsey!
菲利浦
Phillip!
露西 贾斯珀
Lucy! Jasper!
安娜卡 鲁弗斯
Anarcha! Rufus!
格罗弗
Grover!
奥莉维亚
Olivia!
求求你们
Please!
滚出我的房♥子 贱♥人♥ 从我的房♥子里滚出去
Out of my house, bitch. Get the fuck out of my house.
帮帮我
Help me!
帮我把他赶出去
Help me cast him out!
从我的房♥子里滚出去 贱♥人♥
Get out of my house, bitch.
从我的房♥子里滚出去 贱♥人♥
Get the fuck out of my house, bitch!
-求你们了 -从我的房♥子里滚出去
- Please! - Get the fuck out of my house.
你们还没有死
You are not dead yet!
你们还能战斗
You can still fight!
从我的房♥子里滚出去 贱♥人♥
Get the fuck out of my house, bitch!
从我的房♥子里滚出去 贱♥人♥
Get the fuck out of my house, bitch!
从我的房♥子里滚出去
Get the fuck out of my house!
考虑到你曾遭遇到的反对
It's amazing you're even standing here today,
你今天还能站在这里真是太棒了
considering the opposition you were up against.
你并不是为了自己才这么做的
And you didn't just do it for yourself.
你是为了真正给这个社区里
To really be providing a sanctuary
需要廉价住房♥的人提供一个避难所吗
for those in the community most in need of cheap housing?
这让这个故事极具新闻价值
That's what makes this story newsworthy.
这在帮助我们的社区
It's helping our community.
是我姐姐激励我这样做的
It was my sister who really inspired it all.
这真是
Well, it is truly...
真是太了不起了
it is truly remarkable.
我还有最后一个问题
I have one last question.
这个问题不会做记录
Off the record,
关于你失踪的三名白人邻居
do you know anything about the disappearance
你知道些什么吗
of three of your white neighbors?
我没听说有人失踪了啊
I hadn't heard anyone was missing.
我能拍张照吗
Can I grab a photo?
当然了
Sure.
房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥
杰罗姆·J·杰克逊
银行把钱汇给你了
The bank has wired your money.
谢谢你的帮助
I appreciate your help.
JJ 你收拾好箱子就走吧
JJ, I think you better grab that box and go.
莱蒂的遗产不是她妈妈的
Leti's inheritance didn't come from her mother.
是你的
It came from you.
你怎么发现的
How'd you figure it out?
温斯罗普
Winthrop.
我看到你父亲最喜欢的画
I saw his name carved on the frame
画框上刻了他的名字
of your father's favorite painting.
霍雷肖·温斯罗普本来是亚当之子的创始人之一
Horatio Winthrop was a founding member of the Sons of Adam.
但后来因为偷窃《名之书》的书页
But he was banished after stealing pages
而被驱逐了
from the Book of Names.
他不想再让提图斯独占
He was sick of Titus having the only cipher
阅读亚当的语言的解码
to read the Language of Adam
于是就想凭借盗取书页的内容发明一套自己的解码
and tried to develop his own from the stolen pages.
海勒姆·爱泼斯坦曾是他的追随者
Hiram Epstein was a follower of his.
我不是来上历史课的
I didn't come here for a history lesson.
那你来这里干什么
Then what did you come here for?
让你离我的家人远一点
To make sure you stay the fuck away from my family.
我能继续上课吗
Shall I continue the lesson?
大部分成员都创造不出自己的咒语
Most of the Order never create their own spells.
他们没有自♥制♥力
They don't have the discipline
或天赋
or the talent.
而具备条件的人 一生中基本也只能发明一种咒语
Those that do usually get one spell in their lifetime.
我父亲的成名之作就是刀枪不入
My father's claim to fame was invulnerability.
他觉得只要不会受伤
He thought if you couldn't be harmed,
就能永生
you'd live forever.
当他试图打开
He had to remove it
通往伊甸园的门时 他不得不解除这咒语
when he attempted to open the door to the Garden of Eden.
你现在想想 这的确很了不起
It's extraordinary really, when you think about it.
亚当之子创造的每个咒语都来自
Every spell the Sons have created has come from
《名之书》中一篇被破译的章节
just one deciphered chapter of the Book of Names,
还是经提图斯口述传下来的
orally passed down by Titus.
现在这本书不见了
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表