剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
我听了太多次了 连做梦都能梦到
I heard it so much, I'm even dreaming about it,
就好像骚乱开始时我就和你们在一起似的
like I was there with y'all when the riot broke out.
那些白人把你们围住了
Those white boys had you surrounded,
不知从哪来了个神秘的陌生人
and out of nowhere came a mysterious stranger
像杰基·罗宾森一样挥动着球棒
swinging a bat like Jackie Robinson.
在他们的脑袋上打全垒打
Hit home runs on all their heads,
把你们俩都救了
saving you both.
他消失前就说了句...
And all he said before disappearing was--
"有我呢 小子"
"I got you, kid."
在阿德汉姆我们要是有这个陌生人就好了
We could've used that stranger up in Ardham.
小迪和希波吕忒怎么样
How Dee and Hippolyta doing?
算是还不错
As good as can be expected.
我在帮小迪练习挥棒
I've been helping Dee with her swing.
你倒是可以帮她
She could use you, a'ight.
我在那边待得太久已经不再受欢迎了 老爸
I've worn out my welcome there, Pop.
我希望能在这住几晚
I was hoping I could stay here just for a few nights.
嗯
Yeah.
感觉很奇怪 住在那
Feels strange, staying over there
而她们并不知道乔治伯父出了什么事
without them knowing what happened to Uncle George.
她们知道
They know what happened.
那个暴躁的警长用枪打了他
That hotheaded sheriff shot him.
希波吕忒看见遗体了 葬礼也办了 就这样
Hippolyta saw the body. We had a funeral. End of story.
我知道这是我们说好的
I know that's what we agreed on.
-就是感觉不对 -那又怎样
- Just don't feel right. - So what?
你希望我们告诉她们 巫师确实存在
You want us to tell 'em that wizards exist?
告诉她们白人还会魔法
That white folks got magic on their side too?
也许我们只告诉希波吕忒婶婶
Maybe we just tell Aunt Hippolyta.
希波吕忒屁都做不了
Hippolyta can't do shit.
我们屁都做不了 好吗
We can't do shit. A'ight?
最好就是让这事
Best to just let it all die
跟那些尸体一样被埋在庄园下
with the bodies buried under that lodge.
就是感觉好像乔治伯父在这...
Just feel like if Uncle George was here...
-他不在这 -如果他在...
- He's not here. - If he was here--
他不在这
Well, he ain't here.
如果他在 他会说我们要尽全力去找出...
If he was, he'd be saying we need to find out all we can--
他妈的
Goddamn it!
第二天
不错啊 兄弟们
Looking good, boys.
我们得把电梯修好
We need that elevator fixed.
我正在办呢
I'm working on it,
但黑人电梯修理工很难找
but colored elevator repair men are hard to find.
莱蒂 你知道上面这有个锁着的门吗
Leti, you know there's a locked door up here?
把锁撬开
So pick it!
你好啊
Hello!
你叫什么呀
What's your name?
鲍德温
Baldwin.
你也是小说家吗 我叫詹姆斯
Hey, you're a novelist too? I'm James.
我叫露比
I'm Ruby.
抱歉 我姐姐的言行很没礼貌
I'd apologize for my sister's rude behavior,
但她是跟她爸学的
but she gets it from her father.
你什么时候把地下室那堆垃圾清理掉
You planning to move all that junk out of the basement?
那地方很适合做舞蹈室
It'd be a great space for a dance studio.
抱歉
Sorry.
直到这房♥子的房♥贷还清之前
No significant alterations to the house
家里不会再有大的改造了
until that installment contract's paid up.
这个放在哪里
Where does this go?
放厨房♥里
Put it in the kitchen.
厨房♥里没地方了
There's no room.
我去露比之前的家找过你
I went over to Ruby's old place looking for you.
她邻居都说你中了彩票
Her neighbor said you hit the numbers
搬到北区来了
and moved to the North Side.
这里很棒
It's nice.
不 不是的
No, it's not.
算不上好
Not really.
但是会好起来的
But it will be.
你很聪明
Smart.
选择周日搬家
Moving in on a Sunday
街坊邻居都去教堂做礼拜了
when the whole neighborhood's at church
没人会来阻止你
and can't try to stop you.
你为什么去露比家找我
Why did you go by Ruby's looking for me?
想来看看你
Wanted to check in on you.
自从三周前乔治的葬礼之后
You haven't checked in
你就一直没来看过我
since George's funeral three weeks ago.
我打算走之前来看你的
I wanted to check in before hitting the road.
你要回佛罗里达了吗
You going back to Florida?
是啊 该回去了
Yeah. It's time.
希波吕忒已经好多了 小迪也是
Hippolyta's doing better. So is Dee.
你可要错过一个盛大的乔迁宴了
You're gonna miss one hell of a housewarming party.
南区的人都会过来
Everybody on the South Side's gonna be here.
是吗
Yeah?
那对你的邻居来说会很好玩
That'll be fun for your neighbors.
有个房♥间我还没租出去
I have a room I haven't rented out yet.
你至少该留下来参加乔迁宴
You should stay, at least, for the party.
我跟我老板就请了几天的假
I told my boss I'd only be gone for a few days.
那是一个月前的事了
About a month ago.
那好吧
All right.
那是什么声音
Hey, what's that?
果然来了
Here we go.
早告诉过你特兰伯尔公园的事会再次上演
I told you it was gonna be Trumbull Park all over again.
也许我会多待几天
Maybe I will stick around a little longer.
第五天
白人社区 黑人离开
这些混♥蛋♥
Oh, motherfuckers.
该死的
Son of a bitch.
我什么都没看到
I don't see anything.
不 不对
No, no, no.
之前有东西使劲敲着门想出来
There was something banging on that door to get out.
也许是风刮的
Could've been a draft.
不可能只是风
Wasn't just the wind.
我还听见了奇怪的声音
I heard voices.
我相信你
I believe you.
我们经历了那些事
What we went through...
那种压力
the stress of it...
而且还要保守秘密
Plus keeping it a secret.
你的邻居也知道自己在做什么
And your neighbors know what they doing.
那些开着车的混♥蛋♥是老兵我也不奇怪
I wouldn't be surprised if the assholes with the cars are vets.
我知道是他们在给锅炉动手脚
Well, I know they're the ones tampering with that boiler.
过度的高温和噪音
Excessive heat and noise,
跟我们在朝鲜用的是同一种套路
same tactics we used in Korea.
为了什么
For what?
我会把地下室里的窗户封死
I'll nail the windows down in the basement,
守几个晚上
keep watch for a couple nights.
不 你不用这样的
No, you don't have to do that.
不过我还是会的
But I will.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你看 这
You know, the--
把这个房♥间当作暗房♥再好不过了
this is the perfect place for a darkroom.
第八天
莱蒂 莱蒂
Leti, Leti.
我觉得电梯又坏了
I think that elevator's broken again.
爬完楼梯喝点酒解解渴
That'll quench your thirst after taking the stairs.
你听说了那个
You heard about that newcomer preacher
应该会推进运动的新牧师吧
that's supposed to jumpstart the movement, right?
他叫迈克尔对吧
Michael, right?
他现在叫马丁了
He's going by Martin now.
我听说他跟一个白人女的订婚了
I heard he was engaged to a white woman.
不是
Nah.
他们去年逼他娶了个黑人
They made him marry a colored one last year.
他爱一个白人并不代表
Loving a white woman doesn't mean
他不会为黑人伸张正义啊
he can't stand up for colored folks.
或许吧
I guess.
艾拉
Ella!
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表