剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
God damn it. Oh, shit.
靠
Oh, shit!
我能行 妈的
I got it. Damn it.
把那个给我
Give me that.
罗盘和日志是吻合的
The compass and the ledger match up.
如果我们遵照探险小说的逻辑
If we follow the logic of adventure novels,
这三条隧♥道♥...
these three tunnels...
应该与提图斯的探险有关
should relate to Titus's expeditions,
就是说我们要做的就是弄清楚是哪一条
which means all we have to do is figure out which one,
埋藏的财宝就应该在它的尽头
and the buried treasure should be at the end.
旅游指南上说他最后的航行是去了加勒比海
Tour guide said his voyage to the Caribbean was his last.
提图斯洗劫了圭亚那
Titus raided Guyana for all it's worth,
所以说隧♥道♥应该是往西的
which means the tunnel would've been westbound.
你怎么知道他洗劫了圭亚那
How you know he raided Guyana?
和我知道任何事的途径是一样的 我看书啊
Same way I know anything. I read a damn book.
我看了小册子
Well, I read the damn brochure,
上面说
and it said
博物馆初次的翻新
the first renovations were done to the museum
是在他从加勒比海回来之后
after he returned from the Caribbean.
是哪一年
What year was that?
1810年
1810.
三年之后他创建了亚当之子
He established the Sons of Adam three years later.
你可能是对的
You might be right.
那就是北面的隧♥道♥
North tunnel it is.
等等
Whoa, wait!
我们先想一想
Let's think about this for a minute.
我们随时可以返回 儿子
We could always double back, boy.
我们只有两个小时 快走吧
We only got two hours. Let's go.
快点吧
Come on!
你们慢点
Y'all hold up!
*今天一大早*
*It was early this morning*
*我要去*
*That I had*
*上法庭*
*My trial*
*在县里的路上走了90天*
*90 days on the county road*
*而法官连笑都没笑*
*And the judge didn't even smile*
我也谢谢你们的祖宗八辈
Well, fuck you too.
不 再喝我就没钱了
No, I can't afford another.
吧台那头的蓝眼睛今晚付你的酒钱
Nah, blue eyes at the end of the bar has your tab tonight.
我能坐你边上吗
May I join you?
让我一直有酒喝的话 你想怎么着都行
Keep my glass full and you can do whatever you want.
你跑这边来不会还指望我客气吧
You didn't come over here hoping I was modest, did you?
不 这不是你们白人男孩来
Nah, that's not what you white boys come over
黑人区的目的
to the dark side for.
但我自己可以买♥♥酒
But I can buy my own drinks,
所以你得做点别的来打动我
so you're gonna have to do a bit more to impress me.
如果我跟你说我可以永远改变你的人生呢
What if I told you that I could change your life forever?
那我会说你不是第一个
Then I would say that you're not the first white boy
想包养我的白人男孩
to offer to make me a kept woman.
我不会做这种事来冒犯你
Oh, I would never dare insult you like that.
好吧
Fine.
那我会说
Then I would say
你不是第一个为了睡我
that you're not the first white boy
而许诺给我全世界的白人男孩
to promise me the world trying to lay with me.
这是一个我能兑现的诺言
It's a promise that I can keep.
我们走多久了
How long we been walking?
二十分钟
20 minutes.
希望你们选对了隧♥道♥
Hope y'all picked the right tunnel.
该死
Oh, shit.
别现在罢♥工♥啊
Don't die on me now.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
我们得重新找一条隧♥道♥
Let's find another tunnel.
不
No.
没时间了
No time.
-我们走木板 -不 不行
- We walk the plank. - No, no.
这木板可能已经在这里多年了 阿提
This thing probably been down here rotting for years, Tic.
它能撑住我们走上去吗
Is it even sturdy enough to walk on?
你马上就知道了
You about to find out.
见鬼
Oh, hell.
我掉下去的话这个能撑住吗
Will this hold if I plunge to my death?
-能 -你确定吗
- Yes. - Are you sure?
这是个特殊的结 所以没问题
It's a special knot, so yeah.
军队里教过你这个吗
Oh, they teach you this in the army?
他是跟我学的
He learnt it from me.
我从我父亲那学来 他从他父亲那学来
I learnt it from my father. He learnt it from his father,
他是个拴马的奴隶
who was an enslaved man charged with tying down the horses.
如果有一匹马跑掉了
Now, if one of those horses got away,
我的祖先就会被打
my great-ancestor would've got beat,
但在自♥由♥日 他以自♥由♥身离开了农场
but on Juneteenth, he walked off that plantation a free man,
美国为了纪念得克萨斯州在1865年6月宣布废除奴隶制的节日
身上没有一处伤痕
not one whoop mark on him.
所以你最好相信
So you can best believe
这个传宗接代的特殊绳结
this special fucking knot that was passed down
绝对能撑住
from generations to generations is gonna hold.
懂吗
You hear me?
很好
That's good.
很好
That's good.
你做得很好
You're doing good.
莱蒂 莱蒂 莱蒂
Leti! Leti. Leti.
-别往下看 -闭嘴
- Don't look down. - Shut up.
该死
Shit.
弗里曼家的人从来没做过奴隶
The Freemans were never slaves.
她还在 对吗
She out there, ain't she?
莱蒂
Leti!
莱蒂 坚持住
Leti, hey, hold on!
我来了
I'm coming!
怎么了
What's wrong?
有东西 有东西在飞
There's something-- something flying around.
阿提
Tic!
我们没事 这有个陷阱
We're okay! It's a booby trap!
我过来了
I'm coming out!
-该死 -等等 见鬼
- Oh, shit. - Wait, damn it!
这是
It's o--
你得计时
you're gonna have to time it
然后跳过去
and jump through it.
好吗
All right?
它速度不是很快 没什么事
The blade's not that fast, so it's not a big deal.
你刚刚解开了安全结
You just untied the safety knot,
所以这他妈的是大事
so it's a pretty big fucking deal.
准备好
Get ready.
跳
Go!
阿提
Tic!
木板在消失
The plank is disappearing!
我过来了
Okay, I'm coming.
我做不到 阿提
I can't do it, Tic.
你必须得跳了 老爸
You're gonna have to jump, Pop.
快点 把包扔给我
Come on! Throw me the bag.
你最好接住我 儿子
You better catch me, boy!
我接住你 来吧
I got you. Come on.
我接住你
I got you.
妈的 好了
Oh, shit! Okay.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
那边到底怎么回事
What the fuck is happening over there?
妈的
Oh, fuck.
妈的 这怎么...
Oh, shit! What the--
过来
Come on!
走
Go!
跑
Run!
这些可以动
These move!
我们得猜出密♥码♥
We gotta figure out the combination.
这是伊甸园
It's the Garden of Eden.
亚当 伊娃 上帝 还有怪物
Adam, Eve, God--shit, Monsters?
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表