剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
'cause that's where he is...in all of us.
我在你眼中看到了祂
I see him so much in you.
祂也存在于我们孩子心中
And he's in our baby.
你一定要相信我们
And you gotta believe in us.
黑人安全旅行
为您的旅行安全保驾护航
详情请店内咨♥询♥
好了
All right.
我们走吧
Let's go.
抱歉抱歉
Here. Sorry.
没事
That's all right.
莱蒂
Leti?
我拿到了
I got it.
*人生恍若一场梦*
*Life could be a dream*
*多想我能带你去到那美妙的天堂*
*If I could take you up in paradise up above*
*多想你能告诉我*
*If you would tell me*
*我是你唯一的挚爱*
*I'm the only one that you love*
*人生恍若一场梦 亲爱的*
*Life could be a dream, sweetheart*
*无数次问好 希望我们可以再度重逢*
*Hello, hello, again, sh-boom and hoping we'll meet again*
*人生恍若一场梦*
*Life could be a dream*
*多想一切期待美梦成真*
*If only all my precious plans would come true*
*多想你能与我共度余生*
*If you would let me spend my whole life loving you*
*人生恍若一场梦 亲爱的*
*Life could be a dream, sweetheart*
*每次当我看向你*
*Everytime I look at you*
*我都在期望*
*Something is on my mind*
*多想你能想我所想*
*If you do what I want you to*
*那我们将幸福一生*
*Baby, we'd be so fine*
*人生恍若一场梦*
*Life could be a dream*
*嘘 如果我可以带你去往天堂*
*Sh-boom, if I could take you up in paradise up above*
*嘘 如果你说我是你唯一的爱人*
*Sh-boom. If you would be tell me I'm the only one that you love*
*生活将如此美妙 宝贝*
*Life could be a dream, sweetheart*
*再一次的相遇*
*Hello, hello again*
*嘘 希望我们能够再次相遇*
*Sh-boom, and hoping we'll meet again, boom*
阿德汉姆
捏碎 咽下去
Pinch and swallow.
好了
Okay.
另一个世界见
I'll see you on the other side.
这么多符号♥足够完成约束三角阵了
That's enough symbols to complete the binding triangle.
阿提库斯现在应该已经到庄园了
Atticus should be at the lodge by now.
万一克里斯蒂娜提前施咒怎么办
What happens if Christina starts her spell early?
不会的
She won't.
她得在月亮到达最高点时施咒
She needs the moon at its highest peak.
午夜巫术时刻
The witching hour.
快 咱们快去桥那里
Come on. Let's get to the bridge.
怎么了 你看见什么了吗
What's wrong? You see something?
不论如何
Despite everything,
这段旅途很美好 我
the trip here was nice. I...
我觉得我第一次体会到了家庭的力量
I feel like I understand the pull of family for the first time.
我很高兴你在墓地时同意帮助我们
I'm really glad you agreed to help us at the cemetery.
当然了 你是我妹妹
Of course. You're my sister.
露比帮你偷药水时被我抓到了
I caught Ruby trying to steal the potion for you.
该死
你把我姐姐怎么了
What did you do to my sister?
她让我保证不伤害你
She made me promise not to harm you,
而她死了 都是你的错
and it's your fault that she's dead.
"他明白讲述故事是一种力量
"He knew telling a story was a kind of power,
"但他也知道这远远不够
"but he also knew it wasn't enough.
"如果他们真的想要瓦解
"If they were ever truly gonna disrupt
施术者森严的等级制度的话"
the hierarchy of warlocks..."
"他们需要外人的血液"
"They would have to spill blood other than their own."
不管如何 拦截我的咒语是不错的计划
For what it's worth, hijacking my spell was a good plan.
如果你们没让露比参与 没准还能成功
It might have worked if you had left Ruby out of it.
莱蒂在哪里
Where's Leti?
她在哪里 她在哪
Where is she? Where is she?
是时候了
It's time.
我爱你
I love you.
去救蒙特罗斯 快点
Let's get Montrose. Come on.
你太迟了
You're too late.
我已经永生了
I'm immortal now.
放弃吧 莱蒂
Give it up, Leti.
药水里没有我的血液
Potion didn't have my blood in it.
只有他们的身体相连 咒语才能管用
The spell's not gonna work unless their bodies are connected.
你还没有成为拥有黑暗力量的人
你会在你的旅途结束前见证无数的死亡
我得去台阶那里
蒙特罗斯·弗里曼
没用的
It's not gonna work.
你让我不能再用魔法
You bound me from magic.
不只是你
Not just you...
而是世上的每一个白人
every white person in the world.
你去把他们都救下来
You gonna save 'em all.
而汉娜的咒语
And Hanna's spell,
这将会改变一切 宝贝
it's gonna change everything, baby.
我们家族世代保护着这本书
Our family has protected the book for generations.
现在轮到你了
Now that falls to you.
魔法现在是我们的了
Magic is ours now.
蒙特罗斯
Montrose...
阿提库斯
Atticus.
起来 孩子 起来
Come on, boy. Come on.
阿提库斯 起来 我们回家
Atticus, come on. Let's go home.
一切都结束了 起来吧 孩子
It's over. Come on, boy.
阿提库斯 起来啊
Atticus, come on.
阿提 起来啊 孩子 醒醒
Tic, come on, man. Come on.
阿提 醒醒
Tic. Tic, come on.
阿提库斯
Atticus!
阿提库斯 起来
Atticus, get up!
-阿提 -蒙特罗斯
- Tic! - Montrose.
醒醒
Come on.
醒来啊 阿提
Come on. Tic.
这是他写给你的
He wrote this for you.
不
No.
亲爱的老爸
Dear Pop,
我希望你能原谅我这最后一个秘密
I hope you'll forgive me for this one last secret.
我知道你不会接受的
I knew you wouldn't accept it...
但为了保护我们的家人只能这么做
but it had to be done to protect our family,
保护我们所有人
to protect us all.
在这世界上既无所谓幸福也无所谓不幸
"There is neither happiness nor misery in the world.
出自《基♥督♥山伯爵》
只有一种状况和另一种状况的比较
"There is only the comparison of one state with another,
如此而已
"nothing more.
只有体验过极度不幸的人
"He who has felt the deepest grief
才能品尝到极度的幸福
is best able to experience supreme happiness."
看出来了吗
Recognize that?
大仲马的至理名言就是我对你的祝福
Dumas's wise words are my wish for you--
极度的幸福
supreme happiness.
教我儿子新的生活方式
Teach my son new ways of living,
不要让他重蹈覆辙我们的旧路
instead of repeating what we've been through.
作为小乔治的祖父
As little George's grandfather,
你如愿有了第二次成为好父亲的机会
you have a second chance to be the father you always wanted.
别浪费了
Don't waste it.
爱你的 阿提
Love, Tic.
救命啊 有人吗
Help! Is someone there?
救救我
Help.
救救我 救命啊
Help. Help.
小迪
Dee?
小迪 救救我
Dee. Help me.
救救我 求你了 小迪
Help me. Please, Dee.
求你救救我
Please help me.
他们还是没吸取教训
They still haven't learned.
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表