剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
- Help me. - Let me see, let me see.
没事 你没事的
You're okay. You're okay.
我在呢
I got you.
我陪着你
I got you.
乔治伯父 乔治伯父
Uncle George! Uncle George!
克里斯蒂娜
Christina!
克里斯蒂娜 帮帮我们 求你了
Christina, help us, please!
求求你了
Please, please.
阿提
Tic.
莱蒂 莱蒂 别睡
Leti? Leti, stay awake.
睁开眼睛 别睡
Stay awake, okay? Stay awake.
莱蒂 别睡 醒醒
Leti, stay awake. Stay awake!
醒一醒 求你了
Stay awake, please.
求你了 求你了
Please, please.
看在你是子中之子的份上
Since you are a son among sons,
我会让你选择
I will give you a choice
还有谁能在你的错误判断中幸存下来
of who else survives your error in judgment.
不要
Wait!
仪式上会发生什么
So what's gonna happen in the ceremony?
我父亲准备打开一扇通往伊甸园的门
My father intends to open a door to the Garden of Eden,
通往人类永生的时代
to a time when man was immortal.
他相信他穿过那扇门就能获得永生
He believes he'll step through it into eternal life.
那些野心对提图斯来说并没成功 是吧
Those ambitions didn't go too well for Titus, did they?
挑战无序是一项危险的工作
Challenging entropy is perilous work,
亚当的语言是很难掌握的
and the Language of Adam is a tricky thing to get right.
很多人在试图使用它时遭受了巨大的痛苦
Many men have suffered greatly trying to wield it.
但那个掌控最好的人
But the spelled blood of the man
所撒的鲜血可能正是我父亲施咒
who wielded it best might just give my father's spell
最需要的条件
the advantage it needs.
所以这就是你带我来这里的原因
So that's why you brought me here.
来帮助一个显然根本不在乎你的父亲
To help a father who clearly doesn't give two shits about you.
毕竟 它不叫亚当的女儿 对吧
After all, it's not called the Daughters of Adam, is it?
他们所做的事
The things they've done...
是不可原谅的
it's unforgivable.
当他们需要帮助我们还是会全力以赴
We still come running when they need help.
这很可悲
It's pathetic.
我们是在以家庭的幌子假装这一切都很好
And we call it family to make it seem okay?
你没必要让他们也卷入其中
You didn't have to drag them into it.
我没有带他们过来
I didn't bring two of them.
不管怎样 我父亲是个守信用的人
For what it's worth, my father is a gentleman of his word,
他也会治好你伯父的
and he will heal your uncle as well.
只要我自愿参加了仪式
Once I've willingly participated in the ceremony.
我明白
I got it.
我们开始吧
Let's get on with it.
我永远也得不到这个
I could never earn one of these,
不管我怎么努力
no matter how hard I tried,
而你什么都没做就得到一个
and you get one for doing nothing
只因你是个男人
other than being born a man.
即使不是白人都可以
Not even a white man at that.
我知道的是 我们的命运并不由
What I know is, our destinies are not decided
我们的父亲或祖父决定
by our fathers or grandfathers
或者 对你来说
or, in your case,
曾曾曾曾祖父
great-great-great-great grandfather.
一件最小的 最无关紧要的事
The smallest, most inconsequential thing
就可以让你踏上一条全新的道路
can take you on a new course.
你只需要看到它
You just have to see it...
抓住它
and seize it.
你应该试着打破那扇窗户
You should try breaking that window.
我们不会丢下你离开这里 乔治
We're not leaving here without you, George.
至少尝试带她离开
At least try to get the girl out of here.
她看上去可不像是会乖乖听你指挥的姑娘
She doesn't seem like the type to tell what to do.
让我想起了小迪
Reminds me of Dee.
你怎么会从来没跟她一起画过画
How come you never drew with her?
你以前经常画画
You used to draw all the time.
我没有
No, I didn't.
你老糊涂了
You getting senile in your old age.
每年暑假 你都会画一块五颜六色的
Every summer, you used to draw this colorful
欢迎牌子
welcome sign,
然后去公交站
go down to the bus station,
在那些黑人棒球联盟运动员来训练营时
and cheer on all the Negro league players
为他们欢呼
as they rode in for training camp.
你为什么不画了
Why'd you stop?
因为爸爸的右勾拳
'Cause of Daddy's right hook.
他在高中前的那个暑假在公交站逮到了我
Caught me down at that station the summer before high school.
把我狠狠揍了一顿
Beat the black off my ass.
我不知道这件事
I didn't know that.
虽然小时候 他们对你不好
You were brimming with love as a boy,
但你依然是一个温柔的人
despite being afforded so little.
如果我让你觉得...
If I ever made you feel...
爱太深没有错
There's nothing wrong with loving that much.
你该闭上嘴巴 好好休息
You need to shut up and rest.
这就是问题所在
That's the problem.
我闭上嘴巴太久了
I've been shutting up for far too long,
伤害到了我爱的人
and hurt those I love.
你 希波吕忒 阿提
You, Hippolyta, Tic.
希望你能及时让他
I want you to show him more of that love
看到曾经的你
I know is in you before...
心中的那份爱
it's...too late.
我还要和你说几次
How many times I gotta tell you?
我不需要你来教我怎么教育我的儿子
I don't need your advice when it comes to raising my son.
他可能不是你的儿子
He might not be yours.
我才不管你肚子里有没有子弹
I don't care if you got a bullet in your gut.
我们在很久前就了结了这事了
We settled that a long time ago.
你给我把嘴巴闭上
You shut your fucking mouth.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我们说好不会再提的
We agreed we wouldn't speak of it,
但我现在必须要说
but I have to now.
阿提可能只有你了
You might be all Tic has left.
我们有一首诗
We have a poem here.
名叫《月耀白》
It's called "Whitey on the Moon."
灵感来源于
And, uh, it was inspired--
来源于洁白的月光
it was inspired by some whiteys on the Moon,
所以我就想在题目中点明这一点
so I want to give credit where credit is due.
好了
All right.
我们来看看
Let's see.
老鼠在皎洁的月光下咬伤了我的姐姐妮尔
A rat done bit my sister Nell with whitey on the Moon.
她的脸和胳膊开始肿胀
Her face and arms began to swell,
月光依旧皎洁明亮
and Whitey's on the Moon.
我无力支付医药费 但是洁白的月光照耀着我
I can't pay no doctor bills, but Whitey's on the Moon.
十年之后 在相同的月光下
Ten years from now, I'll be paying still,
我依然负债累累
while whitey's on the Moon.
房♥东昨晚涨了房♥租
You know, the man just upped my rent last night,
因为月色太美了
'cause whitey's on the Moon.
没有热水 没有洗手间 没有灯光
No hot water, no toilets, no lights,
只有一轮皎洁的明月
but whitey's on the Moon.
我想知道他为什么涨价
I wonder why he's upping me.
就因为这月色吗
'Cause whitey's on the Moon?
为什么 我每周支付五十刀
Why, I was already giving him 50 a week,
现在我只能拥有这轮明月
and now whitey's on the Moon.
我的钱全用来交税
Taxes taking my whole damn check,
毒品让我身心疲惫
the junkies make me a nervous wreck,
食物还在涨价
the price of food is going up,
天降的苦难还不够吗
and as if all that crap wasn't enough,
老鼠在皎洁的月光下咬伤了我的姐姐妮尔
a rat done bit my sister Nell, with whitey on the Moon.
她的脸和胳膊开始肿胀
Her face and arms began to swell,
月光依旧皎洁明亮
and whitey's on the Moon.
我去年的积蓄
Was all that money I made last year
只为了这柔和月色
for whitey on the Moon?
我为什么身无分文
How come I ain't got no money here?
皎洁的月光
Whitey's on the Moon.
我刚尽情享受完皎洁的月光
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表