剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
Like this?
跟我教你给小迪做的法式蕾丝编发一样
Like how I taught you to French braid dee's hair.
继续吧
Go on.
我接受刀枪不入咒语是有原因的
I had a reason for taking the invulnerability.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant.
露比告诉你的吗
Ruby told you?
不是 阿提说的
No, Tic did.
看起来希波吕忒并不是唯一一个
Seems Hippolyta wasn't the only one
被那台机器吞噬的人
that got swallowed up by that damn machine.
阿提也穿越到了未来
Tic went to the future, too.
他为什么没告诉我
Why didn't he tell me?
因为他知道他会死于克里斯蒂娜的咒语
Because he learns that he dies in Christina's spell.
好了 给我吧
All right. I'll take that.
希波吕忒说有平行宇宙
Hippolyta said there's parallel universes.
可能并不存在
It might not be true.
如果它真的存在呢
And what if it is? Huh?
你把那些书页交给她
By you handing over those pages...
可能会害死我儿子
you might have a hand in the death of my son.
等你有孩子就明白了
You'll understand when you have yours.
这种事无法弥补
There's no making this right.
是男孩吗
It's a boy?
你在做什么 机器起效了
What you doing? It's working!
现在有超过六十万亿个平行宇宙
There are upwards of 60 trillion parallel universes.
我们要回到这个地球上1921年的塔尔萨
We need to rewind to this Earth's Tulsa in 1921.
电脑需要一块主板
The computer needs a motherboard
来下达指令
to give it instructions.
主板是什么
What's a motherboard?
是我 我要进入机器
Me. I'ma jack into the machine.
我需要你放在钱包里的照片做三角测量
I'm gonna need that picture you keep in your wallet to triangulate.
妈妈还活着的时候
You know, when Mama was alive,
爸爸总是把在铂尔曼酒店搬行李的
Daddy saved every penny he made
小费都攒起来
from the Pullman porter tips
就为了让我们每年能在斯特拉福德酒店住上一晚
just so he could give us one night a year at the Stradford.
-我和乔治以前在那... -在这
- Me and George used to eat-- - Here.
我会专注于斯特拉福德酒店
I'll concentrate on the Stradford.
一旦你们到了那里
Once you're there,
千万不要去做任何有可能改变未来的事
be careful not to do anything that might change this future.
好了 不管你们之间到底发生了什么事
Now, whatever's going on between you all,
都暂且放下
leave it here, right here.
这是我们唯一能救小迪的机会
It's our only chance to save Dee.
-希波吕忒婶婶 -等等 成功了
- Aunt Hippolyta! - Wait, wait, it's working.
快过去
Go!
看看这些黑鬼同性恋
Look at the nigger faggots.
你以为我不知道在我家里都发生了什么事吗
Think I don't know what the hell's going on under my roof? Huh?
头发上戴花
A flower in your hair?
求你了 爸爸 我保证
Please, I promise, Dad.
我不会再犯了 我保证
I won't do it again. I promise.
选一根鞭子 哀求救不了你的皮
Pick a goddamn switch! Begging won't save your hide.
我让你选一根鞭子 快选
I said pick a switch! Pick a switch!
蒙特罗斯 蒙特罗斯 走 快走
Montrose! Montrose, go! Go!
他们又在法庭那里闹事了
They ku-clucking again down at the courthouse.
白皮鬼
Crackers.
可是依然不该取消舞会
Still, ain't no reason to be shutting down the dance.
他们总是想方设法毁掉一切
They find a way to ruin everything.
我穿我的裙子超漂亮
I look so pretty in my dress.
好像在说什么舞会的事
Saying something about some kind of dance.
被取消了
It's canceled.
那是布克·华盛顿学院的毕业舞会
That was Booker T. Washington school's prom.
就在骚乱开始前的几个小时他们关闭了整个学校
They closed the school just hours before the mayhem started.
是不是就在当晚他们烧掉了妈妈的房♥子
Didn't they burn Mama's house down that first night?
她的所有家人都在里面
With her whole family inside.
如果我们想拿到那本书 我们最好现在就走
We want a chance of getting that book, we better go now.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
我们不能引人注意
We don't need no extra attention.
我们需要乔装混进人群
We need to blend in.
威廉姆斯梦幻剧场
《替罪羊》
我们要穿过铁轨
We'll cross the tracks.
在镇上的白人区有一条近道
There's a shortcut on the white side of town.
我们到那座房♥子时 你去敲前门
When we get to the house, you knock on the front door.
他们不会认出你的
They won't recognize you.
分散他们的注意力 但注意不要
Distract them, but be careful not to--
我知道 我不能说任何可能会改变未来的事
I know. I can't say anything that might change the future.
我会从后门溜进去找那本书
I'll sneak in the back and try to find the book.
有可能在你曾外祖母的房♥间里
It's probably in your great-grandmother's room.
蒙特罗斯 你还记得是哪个房♥间吗
Montrose, do you remember which one that is?
你还好吗
You okay?
-你有毛病吗 -该死的
- Wrong with you? - God damn.
你偏偏要在今天喝酒
Of all the days for your bullshit.
小迪还在等着我们去救
Dee's depending on us.
小子 闭嘴 我就喝了几口
Boy, shut your mouth. I only had a few sips.
你真可悲
You're pathetic.
等等
Wait!
孩子 你根本不知道自己面对的是什么
Boy, you have no idea what you're walking into.
该死
God damn.
你以为你了解战争吗 你什么都不懂
You think you know war? You don't know shit.
滚回传送门去
Man, take your sorry ass back to the portal.
不能让他回去 他知道你妈妈住在哪里
He can't go back. He knows where your mama lives.
-我们需要他 阿提 -我不需要
- We need him, Tic. - Shit, I don't.
我承受着你的折磨
I took your bullshit,
你的毒打 你的责骂
your beatings, your berating,
还要原谅妈妈和乔治伯父
forgave Mama and Uncle George for not protecting me
没有保护我受你毒打
from your ass, now--
因为我以为你是我父亲
cause I thought you was my father.
去他妈的
Fuck that.
等这事了结
When this is done,
等小迪安全了 我们一刀两断
when Dee's safe, we're done.
街角的那两栋房♥子是你妈妈和我的
The two houses on the corner, those are your mama's and mine.
好 莱蒂 你先过去
All right, Leti, you up, hmm?
-好的 -等等等等
- All right. - Wait, wait, wait.
你觉得我不知道家里发生了什么吗
Think I don't know what the hell's going on under my roof? Huh?
你自己选根鞭子
Pick a switch!
不要 爸爸 我保证我以后不会了
Please. I promise, Dad, I won't do it again.
我保证
I promise.
求饶也救不了你
Begging ain't gonna save your hide.
我叫你选根鞭子
I said pick a switch!
选鞭子
Pick a switch!
把手拿开
Move your hands!
他抓到我穿着乔治的西装夹克
He caught me in George's prom jacket.
那是他们在拜尔家花了好多钱做的
They paid good money to have it made at Byar's.
不能让我把它弄脏
Didn't need me messing it up.
站起来
Get up!
你想把花别在头上
You wanna put a flower in your hair
在镜子前打扮吗
and be preening in the goddamn mirror?
在我房♥子里不行
Not in my house!
-那是 -别打了
- That was, uh... - Please!
那是乔治的装饰花
It was George's corsage.
我活该
I deserved it.
没人应该被这样对待
Don't nobody deserve this.
停下 你打伤他了
Stop! You're hurting him!
妈妈
Mama?
求求你
Please...
朵拉 不要
Dora, don't...
你最好让开点
You better move, girl,
否则我让你好看
before I give you something to holler about.
维顿
Verton!
随便你怎么打你儿子 但是我女儿
Chastise your boys how you like, but mine...
你不准碰
you leave her be.
你们他妈的在看什么
Hell y'all looking at?
你们他妈的在看什么
The hell y'all looking at?
还好这房♥子里不只有我一个是男人
At least I ain't the only man in the house.
你看起来真的很美
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表