剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
冲着身边所有人尖叫
and screaming at everybody around me,
他们却都不怕我
they weren't scared of me.
反而担心我
They were scared for me.
他们都把我当成...
They all treated me like--
人看待
A human being.
我知道你的转变过程很痛苦
I know your transformation was painful.
那不是痛苦
That wasn't pain.
而是别的感觉
That was something else.
就好像我被打回原形了
Like being unmade.
我保证 下一次会好受一点
I promise, it'll be easier next time.
不 不会有下一次了
No, there won't be a next time.
我有些事要去处理
I have some business to attend to.
我可以离开吗
Am I free to go?
你想做什么都随便你
You are free to do whatever you please.
谁能来
Somebody, anybody,
唱一首黑人女孩的歌♥
sing a Black girl's song.
带她出来了解自己 了解你
Bring her out to know herself, to know you,
但要吟唱属于她的旋律
but sing her rhythms
关于关怀与挣扎
of caring and struggle
以及艰难时世
and hard times.
吟唱她的生命之歌♥
Sing her song of life.
她已离世了那么久
She's been dead so long,
沉默了那么久
closed in silence so long,
她都不知道自己的嗓音如何
she doesn't know the sound of her own voice,
不了解自己无穷的美
her infinite beauty.
她就像二分音符 断续散落 没有旋律
She's half notes, scattered without rhythm,
不成曲调
no tune.
唱出她的叹息
Sing her sighs.
吟唱她的潜力之歌♥
Sing the song of her possibilities.
吟唱正义的福音
Sing a righteous gospel,
谱写旋律
the making of a melody,
让她诞生
and let her be born.
让她诞生
Let her be born
被温柔地触碰
and handled warmly.
我在芝加哥城外
I'm outside Chicago,
这献给那些曾考虑自尽
and this is for colored girls who have considered suicide,
但现在正迈向人生彩虹另一端的黑人女孩
but are moving to the ends of their own rainbows.
我的确拍下了那些书页
I did take pictures of the pages.
我只是还没机会洗出来
I just didn't have a chance to develop them yet.
谢谢你
Thank you.
阻止了我
For stopping me.
如果我不在场 你会杀了他吗
If I wasn't there, would you have killed him?
我想象过很多次了
I've imagined it enough.
我小点的时候
When I was younger.
大多数是在他揍了我之后
Mostly after he beat me.
他内心的暴♥力♥ 我以为我没有...
That violence that's in him, I thought wasn't--
我绝不会有
could never be in me.
在战争中我找到了
I found it in the war.
看见你的那一面把我吓坏了
Seeing that side of you scares me.
请你不要害怕我
Please don't be scared of me.
*你瞧*
*You've got me in between*
*我的面前是魔鬼 背后是无尽的蔚蓝深海*
*The devil and the deep blue sea*
别再忽悠我了
Let's stop with the bullshit.
我很特别 特别到你和我来分享你的
I don't believe for a second that I am special enough
魔法之类的屁话我根本就不信
for you to share your conjuring powers with.
南区有成千上万黑人女孩
There are a thousand colored girls on the South Side.
为什么要对我施展魔法
Why share magic with me?
为什么不是你呢
Why not you?
我第一次看见你
The first time I laid eyes on you
是很长时间以来我第一次感受到
was the first time in a while that I had felt magic
魔法的存在
where there was none.
到时候我会需要你帮忙的
And I will need a favor when the time comes.
什么样的忙
What kind of favor?
我欠一个朋友人情
There's a friend that I owe.
一位女性的朋友
A woman friend.
这有问题吗
Is that a problem?
等我知道了是什么样的忙之后也许就有问题了
Might be when I find out what kind of favor it is.
小忙而已 真的
It's small, really.
不值一提的
Inconsequential.
而在那之前 你想怎样都随你
But until then, you do as you please.
想走就走 想用什么肤色就用什么
Go as you please, in whatever skin you like.
我很好奇
I am curious.
我看见我留在床头柜上的钱还在那
I saw the money I left still on the nightstand.
你为什么不用呢
Why didn't you use any of it?
不需要啊
Didn't have to.
我一整天都很快活
I enjoyed my entire day
只用了我唯一需要的货币
using the only currency that I needed:
白色肤色
whiteness.
我不知道哪一个更艰难
I don't know what is more difficult,
做黑人还是做女人
being colored or being a woman.
大多时候 两者都让我开心
Most days, I'm happy to be both,
但世界不断干涉我
but the world keeps interrupting,
我受够了
and I am sick
总是被♥干♥涉
of being interrupted.
那露比的下一步是什么
So what's next for Ruby,
不被♥干♥涉吗
uninterrupted?
马歇尔百货公♥司♥
保罗·休斯
经理
进来吧 达文波特小姐
Come in, Miss Davenport.
6个打字讲座
Six typing seminars.
5个算术方面的课程
Five numbers courses.
也许我应该担心你会把我的饭碗给抢了呢
Maybe I should be worried about you taking my job.
您的 您的简历不言而喻
Uh, your--your résumé, it speaks for itself.
但...
But--
和我说说这上面没写的
Tell me what's not on there.
希拉里·达文波特是谁
Who is Hillary Davenport?
我是... 舶来品
I'm...an imported good.
我在缅因州的一个小镇上长大...
I grew up in a small town in Maine and--
是吗 哪个小镇
Really? What town?
我是沃特维尔来的
I'm from Waterville.
是个很小的城镇
Oh, it's a tiny town.
您多半没听说过
You've probably never heard of it.
说来听听啊
Try me.
在我父亲去世之后我们就搬去了芝加哥
Well, we moved to Chicago after my father died,
我母亲
and my mother was...
情路不顺
an unlucky fool for love.
每次分手之后 她都会拉着我和莱蒂
After every breakup, she would drag me and Leti--
她会开着车带着我和我妹妹去卡森百货商场
she would drive my sister and I to Carson's
然后带着我们在走廊上来来回♥回♥地走
and march us up and down the aisles,
销♥售♥员会对我们微笑
where the salesclerk would greet us with smiles.
这就足以让我母亲重振旗鼓
That was all my mother needed to make her feel whole again.
而我一直梦想成为
And I always dreamed of being
在柜台后工作的人
on the other side of the counter,
能够把这种感觉传递给
to pass on that feeling
其他疲惫 劳累过度的母亲
to a tired, overworked mother.
你对黑人有什么看法
How do you feel about coloreds?
就是和他们共事
You know, working with them.
您是说外面的那个黑人女孩吗
You're talking about the colored gal out front?
如果她真的能够胜任这份工作而且十分努力的话
Well, if she's qualified and hardworking,
我不觉得
I don't see a problem with...
给她和我们白人同样的机会
offering her the same opportunities
有什么不妥
us white folks take advantage of.
有相当一部分职员
A number of my employees quit
在公♥司♥总部取消了我们只招白人的政策之后辞职了
when corporate headquarters ended our whites-only policy.
不过他们不是种族歧视的人
Oh, but they're-- they're no race crusaders.
他们只是想多赚钱而已
They're just chasing that mighty dollar.
那么
Uh, how does...
副经理怎么样
assistant manager sound to you?
很好 太棒了
Yes. Yes!
实在是太好了
14 times over, yes.
太感谢您了
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表