剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
海勒姆死后
What of the rumors of defection
叛逃谣言的情况怎么样
following Hiram's death?
洛先生是我们完全没有料到的
Mr. Lowe was certainly unexpected.
有一些人抛弃了我们
There were some that abandoned us,
但是四处看看吧
but look around,
这只让我们的兄弟关系变得更亲密
it's only made our brotherhood stronger.
那婊♥子♥是谁
The fuck is that bitch?
你一个小时前就应该到这里了
You were supposed to be here an hour ago.
威廉确实喜欢强势的女人
William does like a demanding woman.
你需要我在这儿做什么
What you need me to do here?
很简单 真的
Simple, really.
把这个藏在警监的办公室里就行
Just, uh, hide this in the police captain's office.
警监
Captain?
威廉可没说会有什么警♥察♥
William didn't say anything about no cops.
你这是让我找死啊
You trying to get me killed.
露比
Ruby.
你关心他吗
Do you care for him at all?
除了关心他给予你的机会
Beyond the opportunity he's providing you?
威廉是这个分会的合法继承人
William is the rightful heir to this lodge.
警监试图杀掉他并抢走他的继承权
The captain tried to kill him to take his seat.
朝他背后开了一枪
Shot him in the back
并把他的尸体扔进了河里 就像扔垃圾一样
and dumped his body in the river like he was a piece of trash.
兰卡斯特认为他成功了
Lancaster believes that he succeeded.
但威廉在我的帮助下活了下来
But William survived with my help...
再加上你的帮助 他就可以复仇了
And with yours, he'll have his revenge.
怎么了
What?
你还好吗
You okay?
我睡了多久
How long was I out?
不长
Not long.
我想让你睡一会
I let you sleep.
你一直在不停地工作
You've been going nonstop.
这看起来像是我小时候经常玩的
This looks like the "Little Orphan Annie" Radio puzzles
《小孤儿安妮》电台智力游戏
I used to play with when I was younger.
始于1924年的美国连环漫画
我猜这个要更加复杂一点
I'm guessing it's a little more complicated.
我想着我得从我已经掌握的开始做起
Well, I figured I'd start with what's in my arsenal.
这是在亚当的语言中我名字的首字母
These are my initials in the Language of Adam.
A和...
A and...
S 代表桑普森
S. For Sampson.
我外公的姓
Grandfather on my mother's side.
还有"保护"这个词中的字母...
And with the letters in the word "Protection"...
26个中认出了11个 不错
11 out of 26? Not bad.
只有亚当的语言与英语类似时才能成立
That's if the Language of Adam is analogous to English.
这个看起来像是某种符号♥
This looks like some kinda symbol.
它也出现在...
It shows up in the...
正文当中 这可能意味着
body of the text as well, which might suggest
它与汉语的象形文字类似
it's similar to the Chinese hieroglyphics.
如果有雅吉玛的帮助 这会容易很多
This would've been a lot easier with Yahima's help.
但是坦诚地说
But honestly,
我理解你父亲为什么要让她走
I understand why your father let her go.
强迫她留下来会让我们显得
Keeping her against her will would've made us
跟提图斯一样坏
no better than Titus.
是的
Yeah.
我去给我们煮点咖啡
I'll make us some coffee.
莱蒂
Leti?
我爸爸没有让雅吉玛走
My pop didn't let Yahima go.
什么
What?
他处理掉的可不止提图斯的书页
Titus's pages isn't the only thing he got rid of.
莱蒂
Leti.
好吧 他
Oh, okay. He--
莱蒂
Leti. Leti.
他可能认为自己是在保护我
He--look, he probably thought he was protecting me
所以才毁了大家获取更多魔法的机会
by destroying everybody's access to more magic.
不不 是这个
Oh, no, no, no, it's this.
这是邪恶的 是恶魔的工具
This is evil. It's the devil's tools.
-它在腐蚀我们 -不是的
- It is corrupting all of us. - No, no.
莱蒂 不是这样的 你看
Leti, Leti, it's not. Look, it--
不要
No.
它不是天生邪恶的
It's not inherently evil, all right?
重要的是我们用它来做什么
It's what we do with it that matters.
我们想做什么呢
What we wanna do?
保护大家
Protect ours.
这怎么可能会是坏事呢
How can that be bad?
想想你父亲为了保护你而干出的事
Look at what your father did to protect you.
不要
No.
我要回去 开门
I'm gonna go back there. Get the door.
我他妈的像个猴子一样在外面跳舞
I'm out there dancing like a fucking monkey.
就为了一个该死的戒指
For what? A goddamn ring.
帮我从衣柜里拿件衬衫
Get me a shirt from the closet.
我现在汗流浃背
I'm sweating like a stuck pig.
我闻不到 给你 老大
I can't smell it, but here you go, boss.
肮脏的老混球真幸运能找到
Dusty old farts would be lucky
像你这样有头脑的家伙
to have someone who has their wits about 'em the way you do.
我得需要霍雷肖的书页才能进去
It's gonna take Horatio's pages to get me in.
我们在肯塔基的计划到哪一步了
Where are we on Kentucky?
警长已经相信了
I convinced the county sheriff
保护温斯罗普天文台
that it'd be in their best interest
免受蓄意破坏对他们有利
to protect the Winthrop Observatory from possible vandals.
不错
Good.
那个臭婊♥子♥克里斯蒂娜想要太阳分仪
Bleeding cunt Christina wants the orrery,
那我们就顺势让她帮我们搞到
we'll let her bring it right to us.
齐诺有没有说出
Has Zenone dropped a dime
他所偷赃物的位置
on the location of the loot he stole?
还没
Not yet.
但他马上就会招的
But he'll talk soon enough.
将死之人总是无所不言
The dead always do.
塔玛拉 你在做什么
Tamara, what?
错了
No.
不是这样摆的
No, it's--it's wrong.
你得把白色高跟鞋和单色裙摆在一起
You have to put the white heels with the monochromatic dresses.
这样才能吸引到高端客户
It's the way to appeal to our upmarket clientele.
恕我失敬
Don't mean to be disrespectful,
但我觉得我尽我所能了 夫人
but I'm doing my best here, ma'am.
你的尽力对我而言仍是不足
Oh, your best isn't good enough.
你想要为你的种族争光
You wanna be a credit to your race,
你就得爬到平庸之上
you have to be better than mediocre,
你知道为什么吗
and do you wanna know why?
因为白人比你想象的
Because white folks are even more fucked up
要更糟糕
than you think they are.
他们的恶毒超出你想象
They have got shit you can't even imagine.
这也就是为什么你必须比他们优秀很多很多倍
That's why you gotta be exponentially better than them,
这样你才不会半死不活的
so you don't end up in some closet,
舌头被割 被关在某个柜子里
half-dead, with your tongue cut out.
达文波特小姐
Miss Davenport.
出什么事情了吗
Is everything okay over here?
没事
We're fine.
塔玛拉刚才说
In fact, T-Tamara was just promising
今晚要带我们去南区
to take us all out to the South Side tonight,
我们可以好好放松一下
where we can let our hair down.
对吧 塔玛拉
Right, Tamara?
你们消停一下吧
Y'all need to stop.
你疯了
Girl, you are crazy.
萨米 你的男人会说话吗
Sammy, girl, does your man speak?
他不需要说话
He don't have to.
一个安静的男人可以用眼神
See, a quiet man will tell you everything you need to know
告诉你一切
with just his eyes.
不只是眼神 其他身体部位也可以
Not just with his eyes, but with something else too.
你们俩是终于在一起了吗
Uh, y'all two finally together or what?
在一起
Together?
他们还没有亲嘴呢
Girl, they haven't even smacked lips yet.
快闭嘴吧
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表