剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
You could actually fly with your children.
你不是真的
You're not real.
阿提 等下
Tic, wait.
等等 别
Wait, no, no. Stop.
布莱斯怀特的女儿在这里做什么
What's Braithwhite's daughter doing here?
他已经离开密歇根分会了 不是吗
He's out of the Michigan chapter, isn't he?
我听说塞缪尔为晚餐准备了特殊惊喜
I heard Samuel has something very special planned for dinner.
希望诸位已休息妥当
I hope you all had a nice rest.
晚餐将在十五分钟后呈上
Dinner will be served in 15 minutes.
只能穿晚礼服
The attire is black tie only,
刘易斯小姐 遗憾的是仅限男士参加
and unfortunately, Miss Lewis, it is also men only.
然而夜色如此美丽 在阳台吃饭也不错
However, it is a beautiful night to dine on the veranda.
我会很快会带上护送者回来
I will return shortly to provide escort.
你还好吗
You okay?
他们让你看到了谁
Who'd they make you see?
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
他们只是想扰乱我们的心智
They're just trying to get inside our heads.
在战争里发生了一些事
Something happened in the war.
-一些不好的事 -别说
- Something bad. - Don't.
你知道自己是谁
You know who you are.
你 曾是个好孩子
You... were a good boy.
现在你是个更好的男人
And you're even a better man.
别让他们令你对自己产生怀疑
Don't you ever let them make you question yourself.
这样他们就赢了
That's how they win.
他们想把我们逼疯
They want to make us crazy,
恐吓我们
terrorize us,
让我们心惊胆战
make us scared.
但莱蒂希娅·刘易斯不会被吓到 对吗
But Letitia fucking Lewis don't get scared, do she?
-不会 先生 -这就对了
- No, sir. - No, that's right.
我想到了一件事
Now, I come across something
也许可以
that just might
让我们离开这里
get us out of here.
别在意其他人
Don't mind the others.
仅仅因为他们不想你们在这里
Just because they don't want you here
并不意味着你们不该来
doesn't mean you're not supposed to be.
我们都知道牺牲的真正含义
We all know the true meaning of sacrifice.
在座的每一个人
Every man in this room
都曾为推动世界进步而献祭
has made an offering to push the world forward,
一个我们曾奉献生命去纠正的任性的世界
a wayward world we have dedicated our lives to righting.
我们的创始人 提图斯·布莱斯怀特
Our founder, Titus Braithwhite,
是先人的后裔
was a son of a son,
我们遵从他的设想
and we follow in his image,
就像他遵从祖先最初的设想那样
just as he followed in the first son's.
就像亚当奉献出肋骨创造夏娃
As Adam gave of his rib to create Eve,
提图斯也奉献了自己
so did Titus give of himself
赋予本会所有创始成员力量
to empower the founding members of the Order.
今晚 即将出现巨大的进步
Tonight, on the precipice of great progress,
我要通过奉献自己来向他致敬
I honor him by giving of myself.
别吃这个
Don't eat that.
明天将是真正新时代的开端
Tomorrow will truly be the dawn of a new era.
感谢你们来见证
Thank you all for coming to witness...
不需要感谢我们
No need to thank us.
我们根本不想来
We didn't want to be here.
我们知道你们都属于一个
I understand y'all belong to a club
被称为"古老黎明会"的俱乐部
called the Order of Ancient Dawn.
今晚早些时候我碰巧翻阅了你们的章程
I happened across your bylaws earlier this evening.
我作为一名普林斯·豪尔共济会成员
Now, I got some experience with fraternal societies,
对于兄弟会还是有一些了解的
being a part of Prince Hall Freemasons myself.
在座的各位有谁知道普林斯·豪尔是谁吗
Anybody know who Prince Hall was?
他是一个为自♥由♥做抗争而加入了
He was an abolitionist who joined
马萨诸塞州民兵队的废奴主义者
the Massachusetts militia to fight for independence,
他想加入当地的共济会
and he wanted to join the local Freemasons,
但是 阿提 提醒我一下他为什么被拒绝了
but, Tic, remind me why he wasn't allowed in.
因为他是黑人
Because he was a colored man.
对于你们组织不允许
I was not surprised to learn from your bylaws
普林斯·豪尔加入我也并不意外
that your order wouldn't have admitted Prince Hall, either,
但是当我继续读下去的时候
but then I kept reading,
我发现了一个漏洞
and I found there's a loophole.
提图斯的直系子孙
Men who are direct descendants of Titus
将自动成为成员
are automatically members.
而且 他们不会仅仅是普通成员
In fact, they're not just any old members.
他们是所谓的子中之子
They're what's called sons among sons,
你们肯定也都知道
and as you all know,
这些人可以对别人
they can give orders to other,
对普通成员发号♥施令
regular old members.
而我相信我的侄子
And seeing as I believe my nephew
可能就正是提图斯·布莱斯怀特的
might just be the last blood heir
最后一个直系子孙
of Titus Braithwhite...
我要除了塞缪尔以外的所有人
I want everybody except Samuel
站起来
to get up...
然后给我滚出去
and get the fuck out.
先生们
Gentlemen...
这是命令
that's an order.
我命令你把我父亲还给我
I order you to return my father to me.
我不是个狂热分子 弗里曼先生
I am not a zealot, Mr. Freeman.
我所相信的传统和仪式
The limits of my belief in tradition and ceremony
都只在其他人也都相信的范围内
stop at the fact that the others believe it.
提图斯用《名之书》给自己的身体施法
Titus used the Book of Names to spell his body
让自己变得更加强大
to be more powerful,
而你身体里储藏着那力量
and you're a reservoir of that power,
虽然肯定是变弱了
diluted, no doubt,
而且是受到了玷污
and also tainted somewhat,
但是对于我要做的事来说还是有用的
but still useful for the work I have to do.
不要把有用误认为
Do not mistake useful
无可替代
with indispensable.
爸
Pop!
这是他的
This is his.
我就知道
Just like I thought.
一群愚蠢的动物
Bunch of dumb animals
不懂见好就收 放弃挣扎
don't know enough to stop fighting once they're already snared.
我的狗今晚可有好吃的了
My dogs will get a nice treat tonight.
我把车开来了 蒙特罗斯在哪
I got the car. Where's Montrose?
《基♥督♥山伯爵》
"Count of Monte Cristo."
老爸最喜欢的书
Pop's favorite book?
帮帮我
Help me.
蒙特罗斯
Hey, Montrose.
你们怎么来了
What the hell y'all doing here?
我们是来救你的
We're here to save you.
我自己逃出来了
I saved my damn self.
我不需要你们来救我
I ain't need y'all coming for me.
你写信让我来的
You wrote for me to come.
孩子 我们五年没说过话了
Boy, we ain't spoken over five damn years,
而且你跟我在所有事上都意见不合
and you fight me on everything.
很明显 我没想到你竟然蠢到会过来
Obviously, I didn't think you were stupid enough to show up
就因为我被迫写了封信
'cause I wrote a letter under duress.
你别这样和他说话
You don't need to talk to him like that.
这是我儿子 我想怎么说话都可以
I'll talk to my son however the hell I want to.
我们赶紧离开这里吧 好吗
Can we get the fuck out of here, please?
他们在全国各地都有分会
They have lodges all over the country.
这一家叫做亚当之子
This one's called the Sons of Adam,
在提图斯·布莱斯怀特找到《名之书》后
founded by Titus Braithwhite
由他一手创立的
after he discovered what they call the Book of Names.
就是《死灵之书》吧
Yeah, the Necronomicon.
不是 那是一本死人名字的书
No, that's the book of dead names.
这一本是关于生命 转变 起源的书
This is the book of life, transformation, genesis.
他们痴迷于寻找永生的咒语
They're obsessed with figuring out the spell for immortality.
一次失败的尝试 把原先的会所烧毁了
A failed attempt is what burned the original lodge,
无人生还
killing everyone inside--
莱蒂
Leti!
莱蒂 别怕 我在这
Leti, I got you. I got you.
-救我 -让我看看
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表