剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
伙计 你干什么呢
Man, what the hell you doing?
我要去费城见我马子
I got a filly in Philly.
想着可以搭车跟你们去波士顿
Thought I'd catch a ride with y'all to Boston.
还能省点车票钱
Save myself part of the bus fare.
我可没邀请他
I didn't invite him.
怎么了
What?
上车吧
Get in.
乔治以前常说 有必要的话
George always said big ol' Woody could fit
这车能坐得下芝加哥南区的所有人
the South Side of Chicago if it had to.
马歇尔百货公♥司♥
您好 女士
Excuse me, ma'am?
您需要我的帮助吗
Can I help you with something?
我就是随便看看
I'm just browsing.
如果您需要帮助可以叫我
Let me know if you need anything.
你是新来的吗
Did you just start working here?
是的
Yes.
其实是昨天才来的
Yesterday, in fact.
您经常来这里购物吗
Do you shop here often?
不是的 我
No, I...
我不知道这家店还会聘用黑人女孩
I didn't realize this store was hiring colored girls.
我明白
I know.
我是一时心血来潮来应聘的
I applied on a whim.
没想到真的应聘上了
Can't believe I actually got it.
波士顿
欢迎来到博物馆
Welcome to the museum.
五张票
Five.
妈妈 宇宙之光展厅在这边
Oh, the Light of the Universe exhibit is this way, Mama.
-两个小时后这里见 -三个小时
- Be back here in two hours. - Three.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
就是那边那个人
That's the guy right there.
他在等我
He's expecting me.
我们得找到提图斯保险库的入口
We'll need to find the entrance to Titus's vault.
我昨晚翻阅了年报
I read the annual reports last night.
在提图斯作为董事会成员期间做过几次翻新
A few renovations happened while Titus was on the board.
你在听我说吗
You listening to me?
展览
提图斯·布莱斯怀特展厅
保险库可能在其中任何一个陈列室里
The vault could be in any one of those galleries.
我们为什么不从这里开始找呢
Why don't we just start here?
他们这里有恐龙吗
Hey, they got dinosaurs?
我们不去看那个
We're not heading in that direction.
没关系
That's all right.
我们在接下来的三小时内肯定会去看的
I'm sure we'll get around to it in the next three hours.
你知道他们为什么叫我阿三吗
Hey, you know why they call me Tree, right?
大多数男人有两条腿
Most men got two legs.
我有三条
I got tree.
这点我不是早该知道吗
Shouldn't I already know that,
鉴于我们高中时就睡过了 西摩
since we fucked in high school, Seymour?
小迪
Dee.
看见那里了吗
See right there?
那是颗彗星
That's a comet.
叫做赫拉的战车
It's called Hera's Chariot.
赫拉的战车
Hera's Chariot?
这名字真酷
That's a cool name.
是的
Yes.
它曾是我的
It was mine.
你从没告诉我你命名了一颗彗星
You never told me you named a comet.
没有被官方承认
Not officially, I didn't.
功劳归到了南希·斯图贝克头上
That credit goes to Nancy Studebaker.
她是谁
Who's that?
她是瑞典一位天文学家的侄女
She's the niece of an astronomer in Sweden.
举办命名大赛的天文学会
The astronomical society who held a naming contest
不想让一个黑人小女孩成为他们比赛的门面
didn't want a little colored girl to be the face of their competition.
这太
That's...
你应该去抗争的 妈妈
you should've fought that, Mama.
我们知道事实
We know the truth.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
你们看到那颗彗星了吗
Y'all see that comet?
是我妈命名的
My mama named it!
我妈叫它赫拉的战车
My mama named Hera's Chariot.
现在他们也知道事实了
Now they know the truth too.
如果大家准备好了 我们将前往下一个展厅
If everyone's ready, let's proceed to the next room.
请这边走
This way.
在这个我们博物馆历史最悠久的展区
In this, one of our museum's oldest sections,
我们可以看到
we see the many artifacts
由著名探险家提图斯·布莱斯怀特捐赠的
the famed explorer Titus Braithwaite was given
为了向野蛮部落传授文明人的生活方式
in exchange for teaching the savage tribes
而交换来的许多手工艺品
the ways of civilized man.
抱歉
Excuse me.
他最后一次去往加勒比海的探险
His last expedition to the Caribbean...
所以你告诉了莱蒂希娅我之前说她的话 对吗
So you told Letitia what I said about her, huh?
你可以拥有她 伙计
I mean, you can have her, man.
我不会觉得被暗算
Ain't no call trying to backstab me.
行 好的
Yeah, okay.
还有什么问题吗
Any more questions?
我知道这是怎么回事
I know what this about.
就是因为我故意让你看到
Yeah, this 'cause I sent you out back
萨米和那个人在一起
when Sammy was with that man.
我只是以为你可能想知道
I just thought you might wanna know.
提图斯·布莱斯怀特的航程 1807-1818年
那是萨米的事
That's Sammy's business.
你确定不是你的事吗
You sure it's not yours?
我不是同性恋
I'm not a sissy.
从没说过你是
Never said you was.
我只是注意到
Just, uh, noticing how close
你走后蒙特罗斯和萨米变得有多亲密
Montrose and Sammy become since you've been gone.
几点
Oh, what time?
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
我和那个警卫谈了
Okay, so I spoke to the security guard.
他今晚会让我们从后门进去
He gonna let us in through the back tonight.
你是怎么认识他的来着
How you know him again?
怎么 就算在酒吧认识的朋友
What? Friend at the bar.
怎么了 你可以信任他
What? You can trust him.
听好了 离保安换班只有两个小时了
Now look, we only got two hours before the next security shift,
我希望你能找到那该死的保险库
so I hope you found this damn vault.
-他要干什么 -糟了
- What is he doing? - Shit.
他看见我们了
He sees us.
先生们
Gentlemen.
告诉你们警监
Tell your captain
布莱斯怀特小姐不喜欢被跟踪
Ms. Braithwaite doesn't like to be followed.
先生们 失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me, gentlemen,
我要去赴约了
I have a date.
这肯定是扇门
This is definitely a door.
大家散开
Spread out.
看看能否找到办法打开它
See if you can find a way to open it.
把你们的手电筒关掉
Turn off your flashlights.
我说了把手电关掉 妈的
I said turn 'em off, damn it!
这是类似《地心历险记》的玩意
This is some "Journey to the Center of the Earth" type shit.
看见提图斯的书页了吗
Do you see Titus's pages?
我看见了三条隧♥道♥
I see three tunnels.
"当心 所有踏上此路的人
"Beware, all ye who tread the path.
潮水会涨上来"
Ever the tides shall rise."
我们需要提图斯的航行地图
We're gonna need the map of Titus's voyages.
等一下
Now, wait a minute.
我答应过保安
I promised the security guard
我们不会乱动他们的展品
we wouldn't mess with none of their artifacts.
我下来了
I'm coming down!
等等 莱蒂
Wait, Le--Leti!
莱蒂 等等
Leti, wait.
靠 先让我看看我们要对付的是什么
Shit, let me see what we're dealing with first.
操
Fuck.
糟了 真♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, shit. Oh, God damn it.
真♥他♥妈♥的 糟了
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表