剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
我们离县边境还有2.5公里
We got 2 1/2 kilometers to the county line.
-我们能赶到吗 -等等 等等 我
- Can we make that? - Wait, wait, I...
等一下 对不起 我们
wait, I'm sorry... We...
是三公里 我们得通过那条铁轨
It's 3. We gotta pass the train tracks.
几点了
What time is it?
7点05分
It's, uh, it's 7... 7:05.
我们四分钟内能出境吗
Can we make it in four minutes?
我们必须做到
We have to.
-他来了 -该死
- Here he comes! - Shit.
-你能开快点吗 -不行 我们不能开更快
- Can you go faster? - No, we can't go faster.
他会让我们靠边停车的
He gonna pull us over.
-他在加速 -他要干什么
- He's speedin' up. - What's he doin'?
我不知道
I don't know!
-死疯子 -混♥蛋♥
- Crazy bastard! - Son of a bitch!
他又来了
He's comin' again!
坐稳
Hold on.
莱蒂 去拿枪
Leti, get the gun.
我们还有一分钟
We got a minute.
铁轨在那
There's the tracks!
阿提库斯 注意速度
Atticus, watch your speed!
还有多少时间
How much time left?
30秒
30 seconds.
10秒
10 seconds!
加油 快点
Come on! Come on!
天呐 真♥他♥妈♥的
Hell. Hell. Hell.
-可以啊 -行啊 阿提
- Yeah. - Okay, Tic.
我们成功了
We did it.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
我就知道他们今晚还会行动
I knew they'd strike again tonight.
你说他们是吉普赛人 警长
You said they'd be Gypsies, Sheriff.
他们是旅行者 这是肯定的
Oh, they're travelers, that's for sure.
除非车是偷来的
Unless the car's stolen.
说得对 塔尔伯特
That's a fair point, Talbert.
是不是啊
How 'bout that? Hmm?
你们真的从伊利诺伊州来
You really from Illinois?
这是个误会
This is a misunderstanding.
我不知道你们在等谁
I don't know who you all were lyin' in wait for
让他们趴在地上
Get 'em on the ground!
我来帮你们把故事讲完
Let me just finish the rest for you.
当我问你们昨晚在比迪福德发生的入室盗窃案时
When I ask you about a burglary in Bideford last night
或是上周在巴克斯米尔的另外两起
or two others in Bucks Mill last week,
你们会对我说 什么盗窃案 警长
you're gonna say to me, "What burglaries, Sheriff?
我们只是路过而已
We're just passin' through."
亨特警长
Sheriff Hunt.
我叔叔说得对
My uncle's right.
这是个误会
This is just a misunderstanding.
我们不是窃贼或偷车贼
We're not burglars or car thieves.
你们可以尽管去检查我们的汽车
You're more than welcome to check the car
看看有没有偷窃的赃物
for stolen goods if you like.
道尔顿 告诉我我刚才听错了
Dalton, tell me I didn't just hear that.
这个黑鬼想让我搜查他的车吗
Did this nigger give me permission to search his car?
我想他是这个意思 警长
I believe he did, Sheriff.
他觉得自己很聪明
This one thinks he's smart.
告诉我 如果你们只是路过
Then tell me, if you're just passin' through,
你怎么会知道我的名字
why do you know my name?
-回答我 -快回答 小子
- Answer me! - Answer, boy!
求你们了 求你们了
Please, please--
那是什么
What was that?
你们继续把枪对准他们
All right, keep your guns on 'em--
可能只是狼
it's probably just wolves.
听起来可不像狼 警长
That don't sound like fuckin' wolves, Sheriff.
上帝啊
Jesus--
跑
Run!
快跑
Run!
快走 跑啊 跑啊 快走
Go! Run! Run! Go!
那里 我们得去那边的空地
There! We need to get out in the open!
快起来
Get up!
我要下来了
I'm comin' down!
快 快 快走
Go, go, go!
快 快 快走
Go, go, go!
等下 乔治叔叔去哪了
Wait! Where's Uncle George?
快进来
Get in here!
朝你右边来了
It's coming to your right!
警长 快点 打开这该死的门
Sheriff, come on! Come o-- open this fucking door!
打开这该死的门 退后
Open this fucking door! Stay back!
退后 退后
Get back! Get back!
关上门
Close the fuckin' door.
关上门
Close the fucking door.
你 什么
You-- - What?
去搬桌子
Get the fucking table!
他可能没事
He might be okay.
天呐 阿提 你不能
Hell, Tic, you can't--
我得去找她
I gotta go get him!
-等下 -妈的
- Hey! Wait! - Shit!
我不能让你把那些东西引到这里 明白吗
I'm not risking you leading those things back here, you understand?
所以呢 你要开枪打我
What, you gonna shoot me, hmm?
枪声才会把它们引到这里
Gunshot'll bring them things right to ya.
警长 有人来了
Sheriff, there's someone comin'.
有人来了
There's someone comin'.
-乔治叔叔 -开门
- Uncle George! - Open the door!
快点
Come on!
把这些东西搬开
Get this shit out the way!
你们干什么 不可以
What are you doing? No!
乔治叔叔
Uncle George?
快点
Come on!
快 关上门
Quick! Close the door!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
看你怎么定义"还好"了
Depends on your definition of all right.
我以为你在我们后面
I thought you were right behind us.
我被撞倒后就一直躺着 没有危险了才起来
I got knocked down and stayed down till the coast was clear.
你可够幸运的
Aren't you a lucky nigger?
那些东西杀了我四个手下
Those things got four of my men.
那些是什么东西 它们把那个人的头拧下来了
What are those things? They tore that man's head off!
-它们是怪物 -怪物根本不存在
- They're monsters! - Monsters don't fuckin' exist!
它们是什么不重要
It doesn't matter what they are!
我们要对抗它们 懂吗 我们需要武器
We need to fight 'em! All right? We need weapons!
"快点来听"
"Listen to 'em."
"黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐"
"Children of the night... what music they make."
他在嘀咕什么
What is he muttering on about?
这是《德古拉》里的台词
It's a quote from "Dracula."
它们没有攻击我
None of them attacked me,
我有的只是这个手电筒
and all I had is this flashlight.
你认为那些东西和吸血鬼差不多
You think those things are like vampires.
如果我没说错 灯光会伤到它们
If I'm right, and the light hurts them,
这也是为什么我们在树林里开了一天车
it'll also explain why we been drivin' in the woods all day
却直到太阳下山后才碰到了一只
and didn't encounter one until the sun went down.
所以我们只需要活到天亮
So we just need to survive till sunup.
没错
Yes.
并且在天亮前找到更多光源
And find more light till then.
-是的 -车上有信♥号♥♥弹
- Yes. - And there's flares in Woody.
车前灯也用得上
And the headlights would help too.
车在哪 车在哪
Where's the car from here? Where's the car from here!
穿过树林四分之一英里处的小屋后面
A quarter mile through the woods behind the cabin.
我去 我跑过去
I'll go. I'll make a run for it.
不 你不能去
No! No, you don't.
你聪明过头了
You're too smart for your own good.
你可能会想着丢下我们
You might get the idea in your head to leave us behind.
她去
She goes.
绝对不可能
Not a chance in hell.
-莱蒂 -这不是请求
- Leti. - I am not asking.
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表