剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
妈的
Shit.
亚当 亚当
Adam. Adam.
-啥 -亚当命名
- What? - Adam named.
伊娃做♥爱♥
Eve fucked.
上帝创造了怪物
God brought Monsters.
-怪物 -怪物吞噬
- Monsters. - Monsters devoured.
-伊娃 -上帝惩罚伊娃
- Eve. - God smites Eve.
妈的
Shit.
天啊 儿子 你看到我的跳跃了吗
Hot damn, boy, you see my jump?
美国田径运动员 四次夺得奥♥运♥会金牌
杰西·欧文斯也比不过我啊
Jesse Owens ain't got shit on me!
等等 等等 你在流血
Wait, wait, wait. You're bleeding.
-莱蒂 我知道 -让我看一下
- Leti, I know. - Let me see.
莱蒂 我知道 真烦
Leti, I know. Shit.
我们继续走吧
Let's keep moving.
这水在上涨吗
Hey, is this water rising?
我们下来这里之前 正好是月落
Moonset occurred right before we came down here.
什么
What?
"潮水会涨上来"
"Ever the tides shall rise."
月落之后三个小时会有高♥潮♥ 这意味着
High tide is three hours after moonset, which means...
我们还有不到一个小时去找到保险库 拿到书页
we got less than an hour to find the vault and get them pages.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
不然就会被淹死
Before we drown.
她先我一步
She got there first.
本来可以是我 应该是我的
Would've been me. Should've been me.
但我让莱蒂分了我的神
But I let Leti distract me.
谁是莱蒂
Who's Leti?
我妹妹 同母异父的妹妹
My sister. Half sister.
撒谎精
Lying-ass...
你为什么不申请呢
Why not just apply anyway?
说不准的
You never know.
我能说得准
I fucking know a lot.
我知道那个百货商场里有103名员工
I know there are 103 employees at that damn department store,
绝对不会招两个黑人
and two of them are never gonna be colored.
我知道这一点 因为对我们来说
I know that, because for us,
这就是一场你死我活的竞争
it's a rat race to the finish line.
而且"胜者全得"
And it's "winner takes it all."
我非常确定 如果我跟你肤色一样
And I damn for sure know that if I was in your skin,
我甚至都不用跑
I wouldn't even have to run.
我所不知道的是...
What I don't know...
如何去应付这件事
is what to do about it.
你最好别用这种眼神看我
You better stop looking at me like that.
我不会跟你睡的 白人小子
It ain't happening, white boy.
你能走慢一点吗
Can you slow down?
我看不见了
I can't see.
这就是在帝国♥军♥队里他们所教你的吗
Is that what they taught you in the imperialistic army?
把士兵们都抛在身后
Leave soldiers behind?
不是
No.
没有 我从没把任何人抛在身后 懂吗
No, I've never left a man behind, you hear me?
从没有
Ever.
当我在战壕里时 我可以信任我身边那些人
Out in the trenches, I can trust those standing next to me.
这话是什么意思
Hell's that supposed to mean?
你对亚当之子怎么了解得这么多
How do you know so much about the Sons of Adam?
有多少分会
How many lodges there are?
还有不知道是什么帮你
Whatever it was that helped you with that--
破译了刚才的密♥码♥ 你是怎么知道的
that combination back there. How do you know that?
乔治给了我古老黎明会的章程
George gave me the Order of the Ancient Dawn bylaws...
在他死的那晚
the night he died.
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you gonna tell me that?
书现在在哪
Where's the book now?
我看了然后烧了
I read it and I burnt it.
-什么 -你听到了
- What? - You heard me.
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
回答我 你为什么要那么做
Answer me! Why would you do that?
因为我哥哥叫我保护我的家庭
Because my brother told me to protect our family!
那是他的遗愿
That was his dying wish.
我在烧掉那本书的晚上做到了
And I did it the night I burnt that damn book,
彻底关上了潘多拉魔盒
closing Pandora's box once and for good!
那你为什么要帮我们
Then why are you here helping us anyway?
因为你这傻子不肯收手 阿提
Because your stupid ass won't stop, Tic!
我可不会
And I wasn't about to sit in Chicago
在你没有后备就冲入狮穴的情况下
while you charged head first into the lion's den
干坐在芝加哥
with no backup!
别吼她
Don't yell at her.
-让我 孩子 -不
- Get out of my way, boy! - No.
你要告诉我书里还写了什么吗
You gonna tell me what else was in the bylaws.
-阿提 -莱蒂
- Tic! - Leti?
怎么了
What is--what is it?
靠
Aw, shit.
我很确定
I'm pretty sure that's--
这就是我其中一个失踪的邻居
that's one of my neighbors who went missing.
海勒姆·爱泼斯坦是组织的一员
Hiram Epstein was part of the Order.
他肯定也在找提图斯的书页
He must've been chasing Titus's pages too.
可能也是他被杀的原因
That's probably how he got killed.
太危险了 你们快进来
It's getting too dangerous. Y'all get in.
坐电梯上去
Take the elevator up.
-不 -爸 进去
- No! - Pa, get in!
不只是危险
It ain't just get dangerous.
他之前被绑♥架♥
He was kidnapped!
我死了一回
I died!
你能不能别搞得好像只有你在经历此事一样
Can you stop acting like this is only happening to you?
你不是宇宙中心
You're not the center of the fucking universe.
阿提
Hey, Tic?
你得跟你的姑娘道歉
You have to apologize to your girl.
我觉得不会那么简单
I don't think it's gonna be that simple.
是啊 你妈妈也很复杂
Yeah, your mama was complicated too.
我妈很复杂
Mom was complicated?
她把你教得很好
She navigated you all right.
你说得有理
Yeah, you got a point there.
但她跟我们其他人一样很疯狂
But she was crazy like the rest of 'em though.
你知道你爷爷怎么跟我说的吗
you know what your grandpa told me?
他说 永远要给你心爱的女人准备一首情歌♥
Said, "Always have a love song for your woman.
这样 当他们争吵的时候
"This way, when they get to fussin'...
你就把这歌♥唱给自己
"You just sing that song to yourself.
唱完后 她就不会再吵
"When you're through, she'll be done
你就能继续你想要的生活
"and you can get back to what you want,
甜蜜爱情
"the lovin'.
因为爱就是争吵
"'Cause that's all that fussing is anyway.
很多很多爱
Whole lotta lovin'."
这可能就是保险库
This might be the vault!
那是条手臂吗
Is that an arm?
看上去像是一把锁
Looks like a lock.
钥匙不对
With the wrong key.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
那上面
Up there!
靠
Shit!
提图斯死了超过一百年了
Titus has been dead for over a century.
你能听懂她
You understood her?
什么
What?
不 我是说 是的 是的
No. I mean--shit, yes. Yes.
血
Blood...
但不是亲人
but not--not family.
你是什么
What are you?
你是谁
Who are you?
雅吉玛
Yahima.
玛拉科迪
Maraokoti.
雅吉玛·玛拉科迪
Yahima Maraokoti.
女人 男人
Woman. Man.
两个灵
Two spirit.
你怎么到这来的
How did you get here?
你怎么到这来的
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表