剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
我明白你来这只是想要帮我
I know you only wanted to help me by coming here.
我觉得我想要帮的人是我自己
I think I was trying to help myself.
我妈妈最近死了
My Umma--mother-- died recently.
一直以来 我都以为我不会有任何感觉
And for a long time, I thought I couldn't feel anything
因为我是九尾狐
because I'm kumiho.
可后来我遇到了令姿还有你
But then I met Young-ja and you.
我妈妈也总算像对女儿那样疼爱我了
My mother finally loved me like a daughter.
但所有这些感觉都消失了
But all that feeling is gone.
当你又开始打电♥话♥时 我也不知道
And when you started calling again--I don't know.
我不知道我这么跑来是想期待什么
I don't know what I expected just showing up here.
你的感觉并没有消失
Your feelings aren't gone,
不是永远消失了
not forever.
当你失去一个特别亲近的人时 就会这样
It's what happens when you lose someone so close to you.
你... 你失去了自己的一部分
You...you lose a part of yourself.
这叫哀痛
It's called grieving.
是人之常情
It's human.
在哀悼的时候
And in times of mourning,
这时候你应该有亲人陪伴
that's when you should be surrounded by family,
我们就是亲人
and that's what we are.
刚开始时 你刚出现时
I was too scared to see it at first,
我吓坏了没有看到这点 但我们的联♥系♥...
when you first showed up, but our connection...
我们交织在一起的命运...
our intertwined destinies...
让我们成了亲人
it makes us family.
我去找过巫师
I went to a Mudang, our shaman,
去问我看见的东西
to ask about what I saw.
她怎么说
What'd she say?
她说我不应该关心凡人
She said I should not be concerned with mortal things,
说你会死
that you will die,
说我命里注定要进入暗黑世界
that I am destined to enter the darkness.
我不相信这个
I don't believe that.
是你提醒我说我们可以选择的
You were the one who reminded me we have a choice.
我们可以做怪物... 也可以做英雄
We can be monsters... or heroes.
埃勒维兹·巴普蒂斯特
我之前在监狱里
I was in jail.
所以我没来参加妈妈的葬礼
It's why I didn't come to Mama's funeral.
你先别开口
Before you say anything,
这事我已经骂过自己好多次了
I beat myself up about it plenty.
实际上 我觉得解脱了
Truth is, I was relieved.
我并不想去
I didn't wanna go.
你觉得我就想吗
You think I did?
我知道埃勒维兹·巴普蒂斯特不好相处
I know Eloise Baptiste wasn't easy,
可她仍是我们的妈妈
but she was still our mother.
这还不够 露比
That's not enough, Ruby.
我们只是说我们是亲人
We just call ourselves family.
连亲人究竟是什么意思我都不清楚了
I'm even confused about what family really means,
老天见证 她不是个好榜样
and Lord knows she wasn't a good example of it.
现在我知道了
You know, I know what it is now,
那并不是责任
and it is not an obligation.
而是接受
It's acceptance.
而是牺牲必要的一切来保护它的
It's a willingness to sacrifice everything that is necessary
一种意愿
in order to protect it.
你说得对
You were right.
我们确实需要学习魔法
We do need to learn magic.
这是
Is that...
《名之书》
The Book of Names.
我们要用这个
And we're gonna use it
对克里斯蒂娜施束缚咒
in a binding spell against Christina,
但我们需要她身体的一部分来施咒
but we need a part of her body in order to make it happen,
而你是唯一一个可以接近并搞到的人
and you're the only one who can get close enough to get it.
阿提库斯并不希望我告诉你这个
Now, Atticus didn't want me telling you any of this.
他认为你是克里斯蒂娜那边的
He thinks you're on Christina's side,
但你是我姐姐
but you are my sister,
我现在需要我姐姐选择做我的家人
and I need my sister to choose to be my family right now.
你说得对
You're right.
你对家人的理解是错的
You been getting family wrong.
长久以来你的理解大错特错
You been getting it so wrong for so long
以至于你看不见自己还在这样做
that you can't see that you're still doing it.
你只有在有需要时
You only wanna be my sister
才想做我妹妹 莱蒂
when you need something, Leti.
你可能觉得这次不一样 但对我来说
And this moment might feel different to you, but to me,
看起来和之前一模一样
it looks exactly the same.
等等
Wait.
还有一些事你需要知道
There's more you need to know.
由全白男组成的陪审团宣布谋杀爱默特·提尔的凶手无罪
俄瑞堤伊亚·布鲁星球
你喜欢吗
You like it?
你是怎么学会这样画画的
How did you learn to draw like this?
一位叫阿弗阿的艺术家教过我 这样我就能教你了
An artist named Afua taught me so I could teach you.
我永远都不能再画画了
I'll never be able to draw again.
过来 宝贝 我想给你看点东西
Come here, pumpkin. I wanna show you something.
过来 快点
Come on. Come on.
人们认为时间
People think of time
是一种物质表现
as a physical manifestation,
但它实际上和许多事物一样存在于我们脑海里
but it really is, like so many things, in our minds.
我们会对某个时刻念念不忘 深陷其中
We get fixated on moments, stuck in them,
但时间
but time...
永远不会停止
never stops.
宝贝 我知道你生我的气
Pumpkin, I know you're angry with me,
你完全有理由这样 是我让你失望了
and you have every right to be. I let you down.
但这一刻会过去的
But this moment will pass.
我保证会
I'll make sure of that,
就像我保证你一定会重拾画笔一样
just like I will make sure that you will draw again.
你打算怎么做
How are you gonna do that?
过来
Come on.
你一整天待在这里干什么
What have you been doing down here all day?
仔细检查我咒语的细节
Going over the details of my spell.
目的 位置 身体再加上念咒
Intention, location, the body combined with an incantation--
这些都是魔法的元素
those are the elements of magic.
我第一次创造药水
First time I created the potion
是在兰卡斯特射杀威廉的桥上
was on the bridge Lancaster shot William on.
我利用他死亡的力量让他重生
I used the energy of his death for his rebirth.
至于身体部分 我将我的部分血液 头发和指甲
For the body, I combined parts of my blood, hair, and nails
和他的融合在一起
with his.
这就是为什么我必须让威廉保持昏迷状态
That's why I have to keep William in a comatose state.
有什么问题吗
Something wrong?
没事
No.
我只是在想你什么时候从我身上搞到的这些
I was just wondering when you got all of that from me,
现在我想起来了
and then I remembered.
你可以用各种方法强化咒语中的元素
You can amplify the elements in various ways for bigger spells.
元素的组合方式是无穷无尽的
There's an infinite number of combinations
因此咒语稍有偏差的情况也总是存在
and an infinite number of ways they can be just slightly off.
你在担心你的咒语不起作用吗
You're worried your spell won't work?
如果我的咒语不起作用
If my spell doesn't work...
我就白白杀害了我的最后一位家人
I killed the last of my family for nothing.
你的咒语会奏效的
Your spell's going to work,
你现在还有我
and you have me now.
你有没有
Have you ever... ?
没有
No.
这是我的第一次
It's my first time.
赞美上帝吧 姐妹
Praise the Lord, sister.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你愿意陪我一起
Thank you for doing this for me.
你需要静一会儿吗
Do you need a moment?
我需要一辈子
I need a lifetime.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
但是你不再受刀枪不入咒语保护了
But you don't have your invulnerability anymore.
上帝会关照我们的
God's gonna look after us.
我希望我相信这点
I wish I believed that.
你知道我意识到了什么吗
You know what I realized?
我一直都在追逐的信仰
All this time, I've been chasing faith,
原来一直都藏在我的身体里
when I should have been discovering it in myself...
因为祂就在我们当中
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表