剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
*Come on over, baby*
那是谁
Who's that?
*来吧 宝贝*
*Come on over, baby*
*宝贝 你不会出错*
*Baby, you can't go wrong*
*无人假装*
*Ain't nobody fakin'*
*人人搔首弄姿*
*Whole lotta shakin' going on*
*来吧 宝贝*
*Come on over, baby, hey!*
*谷仓里歌♥舞升平*
*A whole lotta kickin' in the barn*
*来吧 宝贝*
*Come on over, baby*
*我们勇敢面对危险*
*We got the bull by the horn*
*万物鼓动*
*Everything is kickin'*
*人人搔首弄姿*
*Whole lotta shakin' going on*
该我了
All right, now.
*热舞的滋味爽快*
*Bakin' and makin' it shake*
*房♥门地板和玄关*
*Door and the floor and the gate*
*热舞的滋味爽快*
*Bakin' it and makin' it shake*
*盘中的蛋糕馅饼*
*Cake and pie on the plate*
*搔首弄姿 莺歌♥燕舞*
*Shakin' and shakin' and shakin' the place*
*来吧 宝贝 来吧*
*Come on over, baby, come on*
*我们找到了那三角铁*
*We done found that ding-dong*
*来吧 宝贝*
*Come on over, baby*
*人人搔首弄姿*
*Whole lotta shakin' going on*
*来吧 宝贝*
*Come on over, baby*
*宝贝 你不会出错*
*Baby, you can't go wrong*
*无人假装*
*Ain't nobody fakin'*
*人人搔首弄姿*
*Whole lotta shakin' going on*
好了 好了
All right! All right, now!
谢谢大家
Thanks, fellas.
很有趣
That was fun.
*我们要翻云覆雨一整夜*
*We gonna ride, ride, ride all night long*
这么短的裙子
Dress that short,
应该穿丝♥袜♥才对
should be wearing some stockings.
穿丝♥袜♥太热了
It's too hot for all that.
你都买♥♥不起丝♥袜♥了
You can't even afford stockings?
谁说我买♥♥不起
Who said I can't afford 'em?
你都不用说
You don't need to say it;
我知道你来这里是为了钱
I know you only here 'cause you need money.
别以为你上台跟我合唱了一曲
And don't think just 'cause you got up and sang with me
你就能分到小费
that you're getting any of these tips.
我不需要施舍 露比 只想找个地方住一阵
I don't need a handout, Ruby, just a place to stay for a while.
终于说出口了
There it is.
那是谁
Who's that?
谁 阿提吗
Who, Tic?
那是阿提
That's Tic?
瘦小 戴眼镜的那个聪明小子阿提吗
Skinny, glasses kid who was too smart for his own good, Tic?
对 他长大了
Yeah, he's grown up.
你就不一定了
More than I can say for you.
我住在麦卡锡街的寄宿公♥寓♥里
I'm over at the boarding house on McCarthy.
那地方烂透了
Oh, that place is a shithole.
林登那房♥子呢
What happened to the room on Linden?
妈妈的葬礼后就没了
Mama's funeral happened.
-露比 -我提起这事没什么别的意思
- Ruby-- - There's nothing to read into me bringing it up.
只是事实而已
It's just facts.
你可以住两晚
You can stay two nights.
我两天内能找到什么工作
And what job am I supposed to find in two days?
你可以去北区找工作
You can get a job up on the Northside.
-我才不给人打扫屋子 -那你要干什么
- I'm not cleaning house. - So what then?
你觉得你能在市中心的
You think you're gonna go downtown get a job
百货公♥司♥找到工作吗
in one of those department stores?
是的
Yes, I do.
-你以为这么简单吗 -是的
- You think it's that easy, huh? - Yes, I do.
你知道我应聘了好多年了
You know I've been applying for years.
如果我得到那工作
Well, if I get the job,
那就够我们俩都搬家的了
it'll be enough money for both of us to move.
我现在住得挺好
You know, I'm fine where I am.
我们就能有自己的房♥间了
We could have our own rooms for once.
没准有自己的房♥子呢
Hell, our own house, maybe.
现在有很多黑人开始
There's a lot of colored folks pioneering
在全白人社区里入住了
into all-white neighborhoods these days.
那也许你应该去找这些人来收留你
Then maybe you should ask one them to put you up.
或者去马文家
Or go to Marvin's.
两晚 莱蒂
Two nights, Leti.
就这样
That's it.
你的膝盖还是不舒服吗
Your knees still acting up?
两次膝盖骨粉碎之后
It's a blessing they're doing anything at all
它们还能有点功用就已经很幸运了
after two shattered kneecaps.
而希波吕忒竟然想要上路
And now Hippolyta got this crazy idea to go out on the road.
我简直无法想象如果在安娜郊外被那群疯子
I can't imagine what would happen if those crackers had caught her
逮到的是她而不是我会怎么样
outside of Anna instead of me.
所以你才出版那个出行指南 对吗
That's why you publish the guidebook, right?
让黑人们平安出行
Keep us Negros safe.
小迪画的
Dee do this?
这孩子的想象力就像你一样
Kid's got imagination like you.
挺吓人 是不是
Terrifying, ain't they?
告诉我哪能找到阿德汉姆吧
Tell me where I can find Ardham.
这可有点棘手
Well, now, that's gonna be a little tricky.
我能找到的统计里最近一次提到这地方
The last mention of it in any census
是两百多年前...
that I can find is over two centuries ago...
上面说它在马萨诸塞州德文郡一带
which puts it somewhere around Devon County, Massachusetts.
德文郡
Devon County.
你要去找他
You goin' after him.
我得需要辆车
I'm gonna need a car.
伍迪还能跑吗
Woody still running?
我们都不在了伍迪都还在呢
Woody'll outlast us all.
这事我唯一确定的事情
That's the only thing I am sure of,
除了我要和你一起去以外
other than that I'm going with you.
乔治叔叔 您的膝盖...
Uncle George, with them knees--
我本来也要为指南去出行呢
I was heading out on a guide trip anyway.
德文郡会是个不错的补充
Devon County will be a good addition.
您要是先看看这个...
You might not be so sure about that...
恐怕就没那么确定了吧
after you look at this.
德文郡
Devon County?
《基♥督♥山伯爵》
您要接哪里
Where can I direct your call?
555438...
555-438...
520...
520...
3093...
3093...
2915.
南朝鲜
South Korea?
对
Yes.
阿提
Tic?
是你吗
Is that you?
你回家了
You went home.
你不该回去的
You shouldn't have.
你是要站那边还是过来帮忙 阿提
You just gonna stand there, Tic, or you gonna help me?
莱蒂·刘易斯
Leti Lewis.
只有我的朋友才能那么叫我
Now, only my friends get to call me that.
我们还是朋友吗
We still friends?
考虑到你曾是南区未来主义者科幻书友会
Well, considering you were the only female member
唯一的女会员
of the Southside Futurists Science Fiction Club.
没错 没错
I was. I was.
我听说你南下去佛罗里达躲起来了
I heard you were down in Florida hiding out.
怎么样啊
How was it?
种族隔离着
Segregated.
你呢 你去哪了
And you, where you been?
我哪都去过
Mm, I've been a little bit everywhere.
做什么
Doing?
什么都做
Everything.
准备好出发了吗
Y'all ready to go?
等等 你和我们一起走
Wait, you coming with us?
走一段
Part way.
马文现在为斯普林菲尔德非洲裔协会工作
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表