剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
You don't get to make those damn decisions by yourself anymore.
太冒险了
There's too much at stake.
你以为我不知道吗
You don't think I know that?
我是为了我们 为了保护我们
I'm doing this for us. To protect us.
我们的未来
Our future.
莱蒂 我们被怪物包围了
We're surrounded by monsters, Leti.
我没得选
I don't have a choice.
阿提 求你了
Tic, please.
阿提
Tic.
我们能一起解决这件事的
We can figure this out together.
当然
Of course.
我马上过去
I'll be there soon.
一个十四岁的男孩
A 14-year-old boy
被殴打然后被枪杀
was beaten and shot to death,
脖子被人用带刺的铁丝网缠在
then tied with barbed wire by the neck
轧棉机风扇上
to a cotton gin fan
然后被丢进塔拉哈奇河
and cast into the Tallahatchie River.
我知道
I know.
但你在乎吗
But do you care?
哪怕是一点点
At all?
你想要肯定的回答
You want me to say yes.
我并不想你说什么
I don't want you to say anything.
我想你感受我现在感受到的
I want you to feel what I feel right now.
心碎
Heartbroken.
恐惧
Scared.
愤怒
Furious.
疲惫
Tired.
我实在厌倦了
So fucking tired.
一次又一次地有这种感觉
of feeling this way over and over.
我想让你感到孤单
And I want you to feel alone
感到羞愧
and shameful,
因为我在这里 有这种感受
cause I'm here, feeling this,
但你永远无法理解
and you will never understand it.
我想让你感到内疚因为
I want you to feel guilty 'cause--
你凭着自己的特权
for feeling safe
而感到安全
next to you and your privilege.
我应该在南区
I should be on the South Side.
和我的同胞在一起
with my people,
悼念一个可爱的小男孩
mourning a sweet little boy
他被从我们身边夺走了
who was taken from us.
你知道我为什么喝了那药水吗
You wanna know why I took that potion?
因为尤其是今天
Because today of all days,
我不想做一个跟白人睡的
I didn't wanna be a Black woman
黑人妇女
fucking a white man.
不
No.
什么
What?
我不关心爱默特·提尔
I don't care about Emmett Till.
我不关心罗伊·布莱恩特
I don't care about Roy Bryant
或者J·W·米拉姆
or J.W. Milam,
他们永远不会为其恶行受到审判
who'll never see justice for what they did.
我不在乎半个城的人因为这事处在爆发边缘
I don't care that half this city's on the brink because of it,
我认为你也并不真的在乎
and I don't think that you really do either.
痛苦
Pain.
"就好像被打回原形"
"It's like being unmade."
这是你对转变的描述
That's what you said about the transformation,
但我上你时看到的却不是这样
but that's not what I saw when I was fucking you.
我看到有人重生
I saw someone being reborn.
你喝了那瓶药水
You took that potion
因为你想隐瞒这个事实
because you wanted to hide from the fact
哪怕在今天 你仍不过是个
that even on today of all days, you were a woman
想得偿所愿的女人
who wanted what she wanted.
莱蒂 阿提在哪里
Leti! Where's Tic?
我不知道
I don't know.
他什么时候回来
When's he coming back?
我不知道 戴安娜
I don't know, Diana.
快进去 给你伯父打电♥话♥ 告诉他你在这里
Go inside. Call your uncle. Tell him you're here.
等等
Wait.
莱蒂
Leti?
-怎么了 -在你身后
- What? - Behind you.
有 有
There's-- there's--
你还好吗
You okay?
去厨房♥喝点水
Get some water from the kitchen.
我一会就回
I'll be back soon.
小迪之前在这里 但她又偷偷溜出去了
Dee was here, but she snuck out again.
你曾对我妈不忠吗
Did you cheat on my mama?
我有过心动 但从未行动
I had desires, but I never acted on 'em.
直到她死以后
Not until after she was gone.
那年我还是个小男孩 才八岁
When I was a boy, 8 years old,
我所在教堂的牧师
pastor of my church, he...
被抓到在公园和另一位男子在一起
Got caught with another man in the park.
他说那只是个谣言
He said it was just a rumor.
棕枝主日的清晨
Palm Sunday morning,
主复活前的主日 标志着圣周的开始
警♥察♥来到教堂
police came in there
铐了他 把他从布道坛上拽下来
and snatched him off the pulpit in handcuffs,
就好像他是某个变♥态♥的恶魔
like he was some perverted demon or something.
后来我们听说 他们把他送去了某个精神病院
Next thing we hear, they done put him in some asylum
切掉了他半个脑子
and cut out half his brain.
我选择好好生活 而不是去精神病院
I chose a life over a damn asylum.
或进监狱 或是被发现死在
Or a jail cell, or being found dead
某个公园的厕所里
in a bathroom of some public park.
你妈在暴♥动♥中失去了所有亲人
Your mama lost everyone in the riots.
那是场真正的大屠♥杀♥
Massacre, really.
我们都只是想有个家
We both just wanted a family.
这就是我们爱情的基础
That's what our love was built on.
是的 这并不浪漫
A'ight, yeah, it wasn't romantic,
但亲情才是最牢不可破的
but familial love is the strongest kind.
总有一天你会明白
Well, you'll see one day.
上帝保佑你会有孩子
God bless you to have kids.
莱蒂怀孕了
Leti's pregnant.
她还没告诉我
She hasn't told me yet.
希波吕忒婶婶不是唯一一个通过传送门的人
Aunt Hippolyta's not the only one who went through the portal.
我去了未来
I went to the future.
《恶魔之地》
乔治·弗里曼
这是我儿子
That's my son.
天父啊
Heavenly Father...
我知道您说过
I know You said
我们都注定要历经考验和磨难
we were all meant to go through trials and tribulations.
但这个
But this magic...
不断困扰着我们
That's haunting us...
试炼着我们的魔法
and testing us...
像是恶魔
it's like the devil.
这个部分 您没有提过
That part, You left out.
现在 上帝
And now, God,
我深爱的那个男人
the man that I love...
我乞求您 上帝
I'm begging You, God.
我乞求您
I'm begging You.
求求您了 上帝
Please, God,
求求您了
please...
请保护他
protect him.
当他念出那咒语时 上帝
Put Your shield of armor around him
请您保佑他平安无事
as he says that spell, God.
求求您 上帝
And please, God,
请将您的恩典同样赐予爱默特一家
extend Your grace to Emmett's family.
赐予梅米
To Mamie.
以您的伟大之名 我祈祷
In Your mighty name, I pray.
阿门
Amen.
我没想到你是个有信仰的女人
I didn't figure you as a woman of faith.
我不是
I wasn't.
但我死了
But I died
然后重生了
and was resurrected.
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表