剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
That might be it.
我一直在找它的下落
I've been trying to track it down.
我想知道她对你说过什么吗
I was wondering, did she tell you anything about it?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没了 孩子 没了
It's gone, baby. It's gone.
那些白人在大屠♥杀♥时把所有的东西都烧了
Those white folks burned up everything in the massacre.
你从没见过你表姨埃塞尔的照片吗
You ever saw a photo of your cousin Ethel?
没见过 夫人
No, ma'am.
我去把相册拿过来吧
Well, let me get that photo album then.
别站起来 别站起来
Uh-uh, don't get up. Don't get up.
梅菲尔德
10了啊
That's ten.
你们窝都没出呢
Y'all didn't even make board.
波波什么时候回来
When's Bobo coming back?
因为他知道怎么玩
'Cause he know how to play.
哎呀 我没法集中精神 我饿了
Damn, I can't concentrate. I'm hungry.
什么时候吃晚饭
When's dinner?
我去看看
Let me check.
下次我们修理你们的时候
Don't want you two to have any excuses
不想你们有什么借口
next time we kick your asses.
不许来问我什么时候吃晚饭
Don't you dare ask me when dinner's gonna be ready.
好吧
All right, fine.
可你... 你从没告诉我
But you--you never told me
你这段时间一直住在哪
where you've been staying.
我还在北区
I'm still on the North Side.
那是和一个白人喽
With a white man, then?
依我看 你才应该担心
Seems to me you oughta be concerned
你自己的爱情生活呢
with your own love life.
你男朋友给你付房♥租了吗
Your boyfriend paying you rent yet?
因为阿提库斯好像是南区里
'Cause Atticus seems to be the only man
唯一一个没有工作的男人
from the South Side without a job.
那他整天忙来忙去的在做什么啊
So what does he do to keep himself busy?
他帮做了很多家务
Oh, he's a big help around the house.
那房♥子确实需要多打理
That house needs as much help as possible.
看起来你和万能先生
It looked like you and Mr. Fix-It
之前想要离开
were trying to hit the road earlier.
阿提在圣路易斯有家事
Tic just had family business in St. Louis.
那你为什么不走呢
Why didn't you go?
因为我在这儿也有家事
Because I had my own family business here.
怎么了
What?
快过来
Get over here.
尝尝这个
Taste this.
告诉我缺了点什么
Tell me what it's missing.
这里面有大蒜吗
What's in there, garlic?
你是怎么了
What is wrong with--
你喜欢大蒜来着
You love garlic!
我可能得了些你的过敏症
I might be developing some of your allergies or something.
或者你有了万能先生的孩子
That or you're pregnant with Junior Mr. Fix-It.
上帝啊
Oh, Jesus.
这就是我跟你提到的教堂妇女静修会
Oh, that's the church's woman's retreat I was telling you about.
猜猜这是谁
Guess who that is.
这个点谁会打电♥话♥过来
Who could that be at this hour?
你好
Hello?
稍等
One moment.
宝贝 是打给你的
For you, baby.
你好
Hello?
海勒姆的太阳分仪一直在希波吕忒手里
Hippolyta's had Hiram's orrery the entire time.
她肯定把它从房♥子里拿出来了
She must've taken it from the house.
你怎么知道
How you know that?
我现在就看着这玩意儿呢
I'm looking right at the damn thing.
它顶部好像刻了一组坐标
It has, like, a set of coordinates engraved in the top.
她之前的行为让我觉得
The way she was acting earlier,
她知道我们在乔治伯父的事上撒了谎
I think she knows we lied to her about Uncle George.
见鬼
Shit.
她没有踏上指南旅程
She ain't on a guide trip.
如果她去了这东西指引的地方
If she's going where this thing's leading her,
她就危险了
she's in danger.
每个开始都存在于时间里
而每个扩展界限都存在于空间里
质量 旋转 速度 半径
Mass, rotation, velocity, and radius.
质量 旋转 速度 半径
Mass, rotation, velocity, and radius.
每颗星球绕着两颗恒星
The length of time it takes for each planet
旋转所要花的时间
to travel around two suns.
兰卡斯特警监很感激
Captain Lancaster appreciates it a lot,
你照看这里
keeping an eye on this place.
长官 为什么这机器这么特别
Hey, sir, what makes this machine so special?
它是怎么打开的
How the hell did it get turned on?
在那边 过去
Over there. Let's go.
说话
Speak up, gal!
你是谁
Who are you?
警官 我刚刚迷路了
Sir, I-I just got lost on the road.
别撒谎
Don't lie to me.
你怎么知道如何启动这机器
How'd you know how to turn this thing on?
是你吗 拉里
Larry, is that you?
阿提库斯
Atticus!
见鬼
Oh, shit.
不要
No!
阿提
Tic?
阿提库斯
Atticus?
你是谁
Who are you?
你是什么
What are you?
我就是
I am.
我在哪里
Where am I?
我手臂里这些是什么东西
What are these things in my arms?
你不能把我关在这儿
You can't keep me here.
你不是在监狱里
You are not in a prison.
别走 放我出去
No, no! No, let me out!
放我出去
Let me out!
谁来帮帮我
Somebody help me!
有人吗 谁来帮帮我
Somebody! Somebody help me!
沙滩上空气有咸味
Salt in the air on the beach.
氧气充足
Sufficient oxygen.
我只有在船上会头晕
I didn't get dizzy when I wasn't in the ship.
这是飞船吗
Is it a ship?
我是在另一个星球上吗
Am I on another planet?
沙子异常松软
The sand was strangely springy.
不对 我的身体没有这么重
No, I was lighter.
不像是火星上的俄瑞堤伊亚·布鲁 但是
Not like Orithyia Blue on Mars, but
通过肌腱能感受到
just enough to feel it in my tendons.
重力下降了一个等级
Gravity turned down just a notch.
想啊 快想啊
Come on, come on.
老爸会怎么说
What would Dad say?
古斯塔夫·米
Gustav Mie.
德国物理学家 提出了米氏散射理论
他早就警告过 未来重力可能会改变
He warned of gravity shifts in the future.
没有任何一个已知的星球有这样的永续性
There's no known planet with sustainability.
她是人类吗
Was she human?
6♥4♥组坐标
6♥4♥ number settings.
从原点坐标到999
From zero, zero, zero to 999.
那么所有可能的组合有
Makes the total possible combinations...
10的192次方个
Ten to the 192nd... power.
63万亿天体
63 trillion celestial...
天体全星图
panoramas.
放开我
Let me go!
你并未被囚禁
You are not in a prison.
你想要身在何处
Where do you want to be?
说出你的名字
Name yourself.
说出你的名字
Name yourself.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
你想要身在何处
Where do you want to be?
说出来
Name it.
你想成为何人
Who do you want to be?
说出来
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表