剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
-去你的 -不 我可以去
- Fuck you! - No, I can--I can go!
我可以去 我可以的 阿提
I can go, I can do it. I can do it, Tic.
我高中时是田径健将 记得吗
I was all-star track in high school, remember?
还有 我知道你说你不需要眼镜就能在夜里开车
Plus, I know you say you don't need those glasses to drive at night,
但是我真的不觉得现在是测试这能力的好时机
but I really don't think this is the time to test it!
好吧
All right.
你能跑多快跑多快 别回头看
You run as fast as you can. No lookin' back.
如果听到枪声 也别回来
You hear gunshots, you don't come back.
你要开车去寻求帮助
You drive for help.
我走过死亡阴影笼罩的山谷
I walk through the valley of the shadow of death.
莱蒂 莱蒂 听得到吗
Leti. Leti, you hear me?
当然听得到 我快吓死了
Yes, I fucking hear you. I'm terrified!
你看着一点也不害怕
You don't even seem scared.
你在哪学到的 军队吗
Where they teach you that-- in the army?
我不害怕是以为恐惧现在救不了我们
I'm not scared 'cause fear's not gonna save us right now.
你才能救我们
You are.
走吧 走吧
Come on. Come on.
快跑 快跑
Go, run, run, run!
把手电筒给我
And I'll take that flashlight
万一你的理论是对的
just in case your theory is correct.
她到底在哪
Where the fuck is she?
阿提库斯 阿提库斯
Atticus. Atticus.
警长 你还好吗
Sheriff, you okay?
你被吸血鬼咬的时候发生了什么
What happens when you get bitten by a vampire?
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on!
我靠
What the fuck?
你必须杀了他
You--you need to shoot him.
朝那个怪物开枪啊
Shoot the motherfucker!
快点 快
Come on, come on--
-我来开枪 -杀了他
- I'll shoot him! - Shoot him!
闭嘴
Shut up!
拿起枪
Get the gun!
杀了他
Shoot him!
乔治叔叔 乔治叔叔
Uncle George? Uncle George?
乔治叔叔
Uncle George!
它们来了
They're coming!
把他弄到车前灯那去
Get him into the headlights!
王八蛋
Son of a bitch! Aah!
-我靠 -快来
- Oh, shit! - Come on.
靠
Oh, shit!
阿德汉姆
我们一直在等你 弗里曼先生
We've been expecting you, Mr. Freeman.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
恶魔之地
第一季 第一集
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表