剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
你想抢着去搞什么魔法寻宝的玩意
You wanna run chest first into some magical treasure hunt.
我们已经遭遇一次持枪埋伏了
We already got one large gun ambush.
你什么都不能告诉他们 小子
You won't tell them nothing, boy.
你怎么知道还有34个分会
How you know there's 34 lodges?
你真要让他去傻傻寻找
You really gonna let him chase his tail,
你已经掌握了的答案吗
looking for answers you already have?
《恶魔之地》前情提要
莱蒂的遗产不是她妈妈的
Leti's inheritance didn't come from her mother.
是你的
It came from you.
所以你是觊觎这房♥子里的某样东西
So, you want something in this house?
我只想要海勒姆的太阳分仪
I just want Hiram's orrery.
警监问了我很多关于温斯罗普之家的问题
The police captain was asking all these questions about
好像他和房♥子有什么关系似的
the Winthrop Palace, like he had some sorta connection to it.
你想来拿走我组织里的合法财产
You come here and try and take my lodge's rightful property.
原谅我 我是错过了你的正式入会仪式吗
Forgive me. Did I miss your official initiation into the order?
提图斯把他的书页锁在一个布满陷阱的保险库中
Titus locked his pages in a booby-trap vault.
想象一下如果找到那些书页可能带来的机会
Imagine the possibilities if the pages were to be found?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对我们来说 这就是一场你死我活的竞争
For us, it's a rat race to the finish line.
而且"胜者全得"
And it's winner takes it all.
如果我跟你说我可以永远改变你的人生呢
What if I told you that I could change your life, forever?
醒醒 露比
Wake up, Ruby.
醒醒
Wake up.
恶魔之地
第一季 第五集
你迷路了吗 夫人
You lost, ma'am?
我是露比·巴普蒂斯特
I'm Ruby Baptiste.
我
I'm...
别盯着我
Stop staring at me!
女士 你还好吗
Ma'am, you okay?
你对她做了什么 小子
What did you do to her, boy?
我只是想帮忙
I was just trying to help.
没事了 女士
It's okay, ma'am.
他不能再伤害你了
He can't hurt you anymore.
-你安全了 -滚过去
- You're safe now. - Get over there.
你骚扰了她吗
Did you molest her?
回答我 小子
Answer me, boy!
-你对她做了什么 -等等 警官
- What did you do to her? - Wait, officer!
他没有伤害我
He didn't hurt me.
我只是 迷路了
I just--I got lost.
没必要维护这禽兽 女士
There's no need to protect this animal, ma'am.
-如果他对你做了什么的话 -我发誓他没有
- If he did something to you-- - I swear he didn't.
他只是想帮我
He was just trying to help me.
让我们送你去个安全的地方 女士
Let's get you somewhere safe, ma'am.
好吗
Okay?
你没事了
You're all right.
你看到那女人了吗
You see that woman?
上去吧
Right in here.
你丈夫很担心你 女士
Your husband's been real worried about you, ma'am.
不
No.
你们不能带我回去
You can't take me back there.
-没事的 女士 -你不明白
- It's okay, ma'am. - You don't understand.
他不是我丈夫 他对我做了什么
He's not my husband. He did something to me.
他跟接线员说了你的情况
And he told the operator all about your condition.
你只是需要你的药
You just need your pills.
让我下去
Let me out of here.
我勒个去
Holy shit.
这好像就是她丈夫提到的痉挛
I think these are the fits her husband mentioned.
别挣扎了
Stop fighting it.
你这样只会减慢过程
You're only slowing the process.
纠察队和非罢♥工♥者
Pickets and non-strikers...
最好别打扰到邻居
Wouldn't want to disturb the neighbors.
舍麦路和西塞罗大道
Cermak Road and Cicero Avenue.
西塞罗
Cicero...
我不想
I don't want--
我不想死
I don't want to die.
他会说变形不是死亡
He would say that metamorphosis isn't death.
突发新闻 160亿只肯尼亚蝗虫
Breaking news: a swarm of 16 billion Kenyan locusts
正穿过北非
are moving across North Africa,
大不列颠也在它们的路径之中
with Great Britain in their crosshairs.
科学家称蝗虫幼虫由虫卵孵化
Scientists say locust nymphs hatch from eggs,
之后会经过五个蜕皮期
and they will go through five molting stages
它们会在此时蜕去外壳
where they will shed their skin
长出翅膀
and develop their wings.
七天之后
After seven days,
它们就成长为成虫
they will reach full sexual maturity as adult locusts,
并蚕食掉沿途的一切
destined to devour everything in their path.
我去图书馆借些儿童书
I'll go by the library and get some children's books.
看能不能教会她足够的英语 写出保护咒语
See if you can teach her enough English to write up a protection spell.
好主意
Good idea.
对吧 我觉得是
Right? Think so.
老爸 你在这干什么
Hey, Pop. What you doing here?
雅吉玛呢
Where's Yahima?
走了
Gone.
什么
What?
你就让她走了
You just let her walk out of here?
多久之前 也许我们能找到她
How long ago? Maybe we can find her.
提图斯的书页
Titus's pages?
阿提库斯
Atticus!
阿提库斯 住手
Atticus, stop!
来人啊 救命
Somebody, help!
来人啊 他要杀了他了
Somebody! He's gonna kill him!
放开我
Get the fuck off me!
蒙特罗斯
Montrose!
蒙特罗斯 蒙特罗斯 醒醒
Montrose. Montrose, come on.
快去拿点冰
Go get some ice!
你拍照了吗
Did you take photos of 'em?
-什么照片 -提图斯的书页
- Of what? - Titus's pages!
阿提 你得冷静点
Tic, I need you to calm down.
妈的 莱蒂
God damn it, Leti!
如果你拍了照 赶紧给我
If you took photos of 'em, give 'em to me!
蝴蝶死前已过了充实的一生
A butterfly lives a full life before it dies.
毛毛虫也是从同样的细胞生长而来
And a caterpillar emerges from the same cells,
蝴蝶的精华 却不尽相同
the essence of the butterfly, yet different.
更丰富
It's more.
我想把这个过程
I wanted to apply this process
应用到人类的变形上
of metamorphosis to humans.
但我的研究都是理论性的
But my research was all theoretical.
被学术界大肆嘲笑
It was laughed at by the academic community.
直到 很偶然地
Until, by chance,
我遇见了一位名誉扫地的教授
I met a disgraced professor
叫做海勒姆·爱泼斯坦
named Hiram Epstein.
他最想要的就是
He wanted nothing more
了解宇宙的真谛
than to understand the universe,
但他能力有限
but it was beyond his reach.
于是他创造了入口
So he created doorways.
注意 不是科学上的
Not scientific, mind you,
而是魔法的入口
but magical.
虽然有人可能认为这两者是一回事
Though one could argue they're one and the same.
我知道你醒着 露比
I know that you're awake, Ruby.
我是不是死了
Did I die
才变成那个白人女人
to turn into that white woman?
不是
No.
药水只是模仿变形过程
The potion just mimics metamorphosis.
过一段时间便会失效
Wears off after a time.
魔法真的存在吗
Magic exists?
这会让你感到害怕吗
Does that scare you?
醒来发现变成白人时真的吓死我了
Scared the shit outta me to wake up white.
接着
Then...
当我跌撞走到街上
when I was stumbling down the street,
惊慌失措 衣衫不整
crazed and disheveled
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表