剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
那不是奇迹
That wasn't a miracle.
是魔法
It was magic.
这两者真的有区别吗
Are they really so different?
凌波微步 治愈盲人
Walking on water, curing the blind,
起死回生
raising the dead.
也许我父亲在复活你的时候
Perhaps my father considered himself godlike
认为自己如上帝一般 但他也只是凡人
when he resurrected you, but he was just a mortal,
被强大的能力
confused that being powerful
和操控身边的人所迷惑
and being able to manipulate those around him
让他变本加厉
made him more.
大多有上帝情结的人想活在天堂 而不是地狱
Most men with god complexes wanna live in heaven, but not hell,
不明白其实上帝两者皆是
failing to understand that God is both.
那不是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
成为上帝
To be God?
我相信你召唤我来不是为了想知道我要什么
I'm sure you didn't summon me here to find out what I want.
这些是提图斯的书页底片 是你的了
These are negatives of Titus's pages. They're yours.
-只要 -只要你能让阿提库斯刀枪不入
- If? - If you make Atticus invulnerable.
不行
No.
阿提库斯不行
Not for Atticus.
你行
For you.
等一下
Wait.
该隐的记号♥
Mark of Cain.
我父亲的刀枪不入咒语
My father's invulnerability spell.
我是第一个意识到
I was the first to realize
这可以用来治愈别人的人
you could use it to heal someone.
就不该把海勒姆机器的钥匙给克里斯蒂娜
Should've never gave Christina the keys to Hiram's machine.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
她不能用
She can't use it.
是坏的
It's broken.
所以呢 希波吕忒
So what? Hippolyta.
她被困在未来了吗
What, she trapped in the future?
也许吧
Maybe.
当时很混乱
It was chaotic.
白人在暴♥动♥
White folks were rioting.
戴头套的女人进来之前我只在那待了一会儿
I was only there for a second before the woman in the hood came in,
把书塞到我手里 将我推出了传送门
shoved a book in my hand, pushed me back through the portal.
用机械臂
With the robotic arm.
乔治·弗里曼的作品受到了
"George Freeman's writings were inspired
他英雄的父亲影响
"by his heroic father,
一位朝鲜战争老兵
a Korean War vet."
你读了吗
You read it?
这是我们家族的故事
It's our family story.
有些细节不同
Some of the details are different.
克里斯蒂娜是个男人
Christina's a man.
乔治伯父在阿德汉姆活了下来
Uncle George survives Ardham.
小迪是个叫霍勒斯的男孩
And Dee's a boy named Horace.
但有很多相似之处
But there's enough similarities to it,
让我觉得是真实的
makes me think there's some truth to it.
请告诉我是个大团圆结局
Please tell me there's a happy ending.
克里斯蒂娜在秋分之日牺牲了我
Christina sacrifices me to become immortal
得到永生
on the autumnal equinox.
也就是在五天后
That's in five days.
我知道施咒会要了我的命
I know casting a spell can kill me,
但我也知道我必须抓住一切机会
but I also know I gotta take every chance I can
为我儿子活下来
to live for my son.
我该怎么做
What should I do?
你知道吗 孩子
You know, son...
我一直以为我最终会死在
I always thought my death would come
白人的子弹或绳索下
at the end of a white man's bullet or a rope.
魔法更浮夸
Magic's so much more jazz.
你不是说施咒的一部分是要有目的吗
Didn't you tell me that part of casting was intention?
是的
Yes, sir.
那我的目的就是想要尽我所能
Well, it's my intention to do whatever I can
救我的儿子和孙子
to save my son and my grandson.
就算会要了我的命
Even if it kills me.
《黑人女子越过住♥宅♥分界线》
我们不知道他们知道多少魔法
We don't know how much magic they know.
不能贸然去找他们
We can't just come at them.
她的先锋行为让这贱♥人♥成为了当地名人
And her pioneering has made this bitch a local celebrity.
我妈妈死了吗
Is my mama dead?
也许
Probably.
你用你的唾沫对我做了什么
What did you do to me with your spit?
不能让你和任何人提起我们的对话
Couldn't have you telling anybody about our little chats.
如果它抓到我了呢
What happens if it gets me?
我可以驱除它
I can remove it.
诅咒
The curse.
但你得先为我做点事
But you have to do something for me first.
你知道太阳分仪是什么吗
You know what an orrery is?
我知道太阳分仪是什么
Yeah, I know what an orrery is,
我妈妈的名字叫希波吕忒
and my mama's name is Hippolyta!
那是希腊语 混♥蛋♥
It's Greek, asshole.
把温斯罗普之家的那个太阳分仪带给我
You bring me the one from the Winthrop house,
我就帮你摆脱缠着你的东西
and I'll save you from whatever's following you.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 猪警
Fuck you, pig.
这里真是臭死了
And it fucking stinks in here!
别管这女孩了
To hell with the girl.
她已经死了
She's already dead.
该拿回属于我的东西了
It's time to get what belongs to me.
今天 我要致意并代表
I am here today to acknowledge and represent
此段内容源于2018年在华盛顿的"为我们生命游♥行♥"游♥行♥现场
Naomi Wadler发表的演说
那些非裔美国女孩
the African-American girls
她们的故事无法登上
whose stories don't make the front page
所有全国报纸头版
of every national newspaper.
她们的故事不会成为晚间新闻要闻
Whose stories don't lead on the evening news.
我代表受到枪枝暴♥力♥伤害的非裔美国女性
I represent the African-American women who are simply statistics
她们原该是充满活力与潜力的女孩 却只沦为统计数字
instead of vibrant, beautiful girls full of potential.
这些黑人女孩和女人的名字长久以来
For far too long, these names, these Black girls and women,
一直都只是数字
have been just numbers.
我也要为那些女孩说"停止屠♥杀♥"
I'm here to say "Never again" for those girls too.
我要说 所有人都应该重视那些女孩
I am here to say that everyone should value those girls too.
为了纪念那些被谋杀的黑人女性
To honor the girls, the women of color,
她们在这个国家被谋杀的比例过高
who are murdered at disproportionate rates in this nation.
我呼吁大家帮我为世界记录下这个故事
I urge each of you to help me write the narrative for this world
并明白 这样这些女孩和女人就永远不会被遗忘
and understand so that these girls and women are never forgotten.
"在洪水中 浇水之人
"In flood, he water
应该免于死亡"
shall be reprieved from death."
这毫无逻辑
That don't make any sense.
我来看看
Let me see.
哪里
Where?
"在洪水中
"In flood water,
他该免于死亡"
he shall be reprieved from death."
你调换了语序
You switched up the words.
嗯 我有时候是会这样
Yeah, I tend to do that sometimes.
什么叫"有时候"
What you mean, "sometimes"?
我有阅读障碍 孩子
I'm dyslexic, boy.
什么时候开始的
Since when?
小时候就是了
Since I've been a boy.
该死 你还有别的没告诉我的秘密吗
Shit, any other secrets you keeping from me?
天
Jeez.
好了 趁我没疯掉之前 赶紧把这事做了
Come on, man, let's just do this before I lose my damn nerve.
阿门
Amen.
这反正也无伤大雅
Well, shit, it can't hurt!
你有什么感觉吗
You feel anything?
没有
No.
你呢
You?
该死
Fuck.
没用
Didn't work.
你以前做过这样的事吗
You ever done anything like this before?
没有 这是我第一次
No. It's my first time.
你确定吗
You sure?
钱都给你们了
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表