剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
How did you get here?
我来自多水之地
"I come from a land of many waters."
提图斯登上他的船
"Titus came on his ship
想要寻找能解读他的书的人
"searching for ones who could read his book.
我认出那些符号♥出自阿罗门昆迪洞穴
I knew the symbols from the cave of Alomun Kundi."
我没有理由
"I had no reason
不相信他
to distrust him."
我从没见过如此饥饿的人
"I'd never encountered people with so much hunger.
总是饥肠辘辘
Always hungry."
当我看清提图斯的真面目时
"When I saw Titus for what he was,
我拒绝再为他破译
"I refused to decipher another word.
他答应我会让我和我的族人团聚
"He promised to reunite me with my people.
他兑现了诺言
And he kept that promise."
方法就是杀死他们
"By killing them
并把握囚禁于此
and imprisoning me here."
他是怪物
He was a monster.
我很抱歉
I'm--I'm sorry
他对你的所作所为
for what he did to you.
但我需要你的帮助来阻止其他像他一样的人
But I need your help to stop others like him
伤害我的亲人
from hurting my people.
她说什么
What'd she say?
她说
She said...
我祖先的罪行与我无关
I am not guilty of my forefathers' sins...
但她不了解我的灵
But she doesn't know my spirit.
她不会帮我
She will not help.
我们拿上书页赶紧走
Let's get the damn pages and get the hell outta here.
快点 小子
Come on, boy!
我们得赶紧离开
We gotta get out of here!
快
Come on!
快
Go!
你没事吧
You okay?
刚才怎么回事
What was that?
没有车他们要怎么回芝加哥
How'd they get back to Chicago without Woody?
我不知道 戴安娜
I don't know, Diana.
自从爸爸死后一切就变得很怪
Everything's been weird since Pop died.
那是你♥爸♥爸的地图册吗
Is that your dad's atlas?
你从哪搞到的
Where'd you get that?
你从哪搞到的
Where'd you get it?
我在车子储物箱里找到的
I found it in the glove compartment.
怎么了
What's wrong?
德文郡
妈妈 我们去哪
Mama, where are we going?
找答案
To get answers.
她认为你是对的
She thinks you're right.
提图斯把她转化成了妖女
Titus turned her into a siren
这样如果她逃离保险库她就不能说话
so she couldn't speak if she escaped his vault.
她觉得她能打破咒语吗
Does she think she can break the spell?
不
She doesn't.
但我拿到了提图斯的书页
But I got Titus's pages now.
我会弄明白的
I'll figure it out.
与此同时 我们该教她英语
Meantime, we should teach her English.
可能让她写下亚当的语言
Might be easier for her to write down the Language of Adam
比我们去破译更容易
than for us to decipher it.
你今天很勇敢 孩子
You were brave as hell out there today, boy.
虽然被我带大
You grew to be a good man
但你长成了一个好男人
in spite of me.
你妈妈会很骄傲的
Your mama would've been proud.
晚安 爸爸
Night, Pop.
对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表