剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
这是一个男孩和他的梦想的故事
This is the story of a boy and his dream.
但不止于此
But more than that,
这是一个美国男孩
it is the story of an American boy
和一个真正美国梦的故事
and a dream that is truly American.
怎么了 你去哪 小黑
What's the matter? Where ya goin', Black boy?
小黑 我们是欢迎委员会
Black boy, we're the welcoming committee.
你最好离开
You'd better get outta here.
-不 爸爸 -快走
- No, Daddy. - Go on.
有你在 情况只会更难
It just makes it tougher having you here.
那是1928年
The year, 1928.
春天
The time, spring.
如果你是个年轻男子
If you were a young man,
你满脑子想的都会是爱情
your thoughts were undoubtedly turning to those of love.
但如果你是个年轻男孩
But if you were a young boy,
你的脑子里只会有一件事
your thoughts were of one thing...
棒球
baseball.
有我在 孩子
I got ya, kid.
又经过了一座
Just going over another bridge
以死去的奴隶主命名的桥
named after some dead slave owner.
终于到了应许之地
Finally made it to the promised land.
哈利路亚 阿门
Hallelujah. Amen.
终于摆脱了吉姆·克劳法
Good riddance to old Jim Crow.
靠
Damn.
我听到了一个声音
I heard a noise before...
好了各位 这车会送我们去下个小镇
All right, folks, this is our ride into the next town.
拿上行李上车
Let's get our luggage and load up.
-小心 小心 -谢谢
- Very carefully, very carefully. - Thank you.
我帮你拿
Let me get those for you.
告诉我
Tell me.
你在看什么书
What's that book you been readin' about?
-《火星公主》 -嗯
- "A Princess of Mars"? - Mm-hmm.
讲了一个叫约翰·卡特的人
It's about this man named John Carter...
他从一个北弗吉尼亚军队的队长
who goes from being a captain in the army of Northern Virginia
变成了一个火星军阀
to becoming a Martian warlord.
他逃避阿帕切人的追捕
Starts with him running from Apaches
躲在一个魔洞里
and hiding in this magical cave,
把他送到了红色星球
which transports him to the Red Planet.
-然后就变得精彩起来 -等等
- That's when it starts to get good. - Hold on.
你说英雄是个南方邦联官员
You said the hero was a Confederate officer.
前南方邦联官员
Ex-Confederate.
他为奴隶制而斗争
He fought for slavery.
不存在"前任"这回事
You don't get to put an "Ex" In front of that.
故事就像人一样
Stories are like people.
喜欢它们不代表它们完美
Loving them doesn't make them perfect.
你只要珍惜它们
You just try and cherish 'em,
忽略它们的缺点
overlook their flaws.
嗯 但是缺点仍然存在
Yeah, but the flaws are still there.
是的
Yeah, they are.
可我就是喜欢低俗故事
But I love pulp stories.
我喜欢英雄可以去其他世界里冒险
I love that the heroes get to go on adventures in other worlds,
不畏艰难险阻
defy insurmountable odds,
打败怪物 力挽狂澜
defeat the monster, save the day.
来自芝加哥南区的黑人男孩
Little Negro boy from the southside of Chicago
没机会这么做
don't notoriously to get to do that.
除非他们加入军队
Unless they join the army.
我加入不是为了冒险
I didn't join for adventure.
我加入是为了远离我爸
I joined to get away from my father.
不过说来好笑
Which is the real funny part,
他也是我回家的原因
'cause he's also now the reason I'm coming back home.
他病了吗
Is he sick?
他失踪了
He's gone missing.
芝加哥
你在看什么 乔治·弗里曼
What are you looking at, George Freeman?
我妻子
My wife.
你为什么看你妻子
And why you looking at your wife?
你等她给你做早餐吗
You waiting for her to fix you breakfast?
-我明天就要踏上指南旅程了 -我知道
- I'm leaving tomorrow on the guide trip. - I'm aware.
我在看我妻子因为
I'm looking at my wife because
我感觉我在路上待的时间太久
I feel I've been spending too much time on the road
在床上陪她的时间不够
and not enough time in bed with her.
乔治·弗里曼 你让我在上帝面前脸红
Why, George Freeman, you got me blushing before God.
如果祂在看的话 我想我们该给他展示一场演出
If he's watching, I think we should give him a show.
你是怎么了
What has gotten into you?
你只会离开几天
You're only gonna be gone for a few days.
你以前可是迫不及待想要去冒险的
Used to be you couldn't wait to go on some grand adventure.
你知道 我可以去
You know, I could go.
代替你去
Make the trip instead of you.
认真的吗
You serious?
-这想法很疯狂吗 -没有
- Is that idea so crazy? - No, no.
-有吗 -没有
- Is it? - No.
我给出行指南
You know, I've written more than my share
写过够多内容了
of reviews for the guide.
可以说是最精华的那部分
Arguably, the best ones.
最精华的
The best ones.
都是参考了你的笔记
And all of them based on your notes.
来
Now...
想象一下如果我能自己做笔记
imagine how good they could get
我会写得有多好
if I could take notes on my own.
你知道女士独自旅行
You know the road is a dangerous place
是很危险的
for a woman traveling alone.
你知道我会面对些什么
You know the shit I deal with out there.
外面很危险 希波吕忒
It's dangerous out there, Hippolyta.
你要去哪儿
Where you going?
我的派对中午就开始了
My party starts at noon,
厨房♥里的山核桃
and those pecans in the kitchen
可不会自己变成派
are not gonna turn themselves into pies.
陪我再睡会
Stay with me.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你知道小迪都起床了
You know Dee is up.
你知道这些墙不隔音
You know these walls are thin.
我记不得我们上次在白天做♥爱♥是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time we made love in the light of day.
我想看看我的妻子
I want to see my wife.
恶心
Gross.
阿提库斯
Atticus!
-来抱一下 -乔治
- Get over here. - George, baby,
外面发生了什么 是小迪吗
what's going on in there? Is that Dee?
她没事 只是有人给了她个惊喜而已
She's fine. She just got surprised, is all.
你侄子回来了
Your nephew is back.
阿提回来了
Oh, Tic's back!
我没被吓到
I wasn't scared.
-我知道你没有 -我觉得你被吓到了
- I know you weren't. - You sounded scared to me.
阿提回来了 太好了
Tic's back! Yes!
黑人安全出行
保证您在旅途中的安全
谢谢惠顾
Thank you for your business.
几个月之后我会去那边
Heading through that part of the country in a couple months.
欢迎回家 阿提
Welcome home, Tic.
提示很可靠
Oh, the tip is solid.
我兄弟上周从那里买♥♥了烟
My cousin bought smokes from there just last week.
我相信 但我还要再检查一下
I believe, but I still have to triple-check.
旅行指南里一条错误的建议可能会导致人遇害
A bad tip in the guidebook gets someone killed.
好 我明白
Okay, I got you.
《化外之民与其他故事》
洛夫克拉夫特著
阿克汉姆出版社
重新结识老朋友
Getting reacquainted with old friends.
差不多
Something like that.
我很惊讶你竟然会对这本书感兴趣
I'm surprised that one caught your interest.
我喜欢恐怖类型
Horror is usually my thing.
《论黑鬼的创造》
"On the Creation of Niggers."
洛夫克拉夫特的这本书不常被人提及
Now that's one of Lovecraft's we don't hear mentioned often.
老爸在抓到我读这本书之后
Pops made me memorize that poem word for word
逼我一字一句地背下那首诗
after he caught me reading this.
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表