剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
Name it.
我想要和约瑟芬·贝克一起在巴黎的舞台上共舞
I want to be dancing on stage in Paris with Josephine Baker.
快上去
Go. Go.
有请约瑟芬·贝克小姐
Presenting Miss Josephine Baker!
别发呆了 好好跳你的舞
Stop your gawking and do the moves.
快走
See, go!
我们每天排练12个小时 为了什么
We rehearse for 12-hour days, and for what?
你让我们看起来一团糟
You make us all look bad.
经理不应该再招美国姑娘了
The manager must stop with the American girls.
她们总是让我们看起来很烂
They always make us look bad.
这一个是最差的
And this one's the worst.
明显配不上这种大场合
Clearly not ready for the big time.
你就应该哪来的滚回哪里去
Ha, you ought to take your ass back to wherever you came from.
听着 亲爱的
Listen, cheri!
亲爱的
Cheri.
我们都经历过这样的日子 包括我
Now, we've all had those nights, even me.
老天 你真应该看看之前我在
Lord, you should've seen my ass
圣路易斯的老司机剧团表演时的那副样子
back at Old Chauffeur's in St. Louis.
但明天你一定不能再出错
But you've got to come correct tomorrow.
看好了 舞步是这样的
Now, here's the step.
对了
Yes.
你现在不在美国了
You're not in America anymore.
你得让自己放松下来
You've got to loosen up.
放松下来
Loosen up.
敬所有和我们一样的女孩子
知道何时创造
也知道何时毁灭
干杯
Salud.
干杯
Salud.
干杯
Salud.
有火柴吗
Got a match?
又是这个表情
Got that look again.
这样的夜晚 我像一团剧烈燃烧的火焰
Nights like this, I burn so bright,
感觉就像个明星一样
I feel like a star.
你就是一个明星
You are a star.
不 不是 亲爱的
No, no, cheri,
不是电影明星
not like a movie star.
人人都可以成为电影明星
Anyone can be that.
而我 感觉像黑暗太空中的星星
Me, I feel like the stars in the black of space--
华丽又古老
magnificent, ancient,
并且已经熄灭了
and already extinguished.
其他姑娘从来注意不到我的这种情绪
Most of the girls never notice when I get like this.
你倒是眼尖
You know just where to look.
你在自己身上发现了同样的感觉 对吗
You've found that same thing in yourself, haven't you?
到这里只是阐明了那种逝去的感觉
Being here has only shined the light on that old dead feeling.
他们称这里为"灯光之城"不是没有原因的
They don't call it the City of Lights for nothing.
现在我尝到了它的滋味
Now that I'm tasting it...
自♥由♥的滋味
freedom...
就像我之前从未感受过一样
Like I've never known before,
我终于明白了过去的我被剥夺了什么
I see what I was robbed of back then.
这么多年以来
All those years,
我以为我得到了所有想要的事物
I thought I had everything I ever wanted,
只有来到这里之后 我才发现
only to come here and discover that all I ever was
过去的我不过是那些白人
was the exact kind of Negro woman
希望我成为的那种黑人女性
white folks wanted me to be.
我觉得他们找到了一种很聪明的办法
I feel like they just found a smart way
用看不见的绳索将我吊死
to lynch me without me noticing the noose.
你没有感觉到愤怒吗
Don't it just make you angry?
愤怒至极
Furious.
有时候 我感觉
Sometimes, I just...
我想杀死白人
I want to kill white folks.
不仅仅是他们
And it's not just them.
我讨厌自己
I hate me.
我讨厌自己
Hate me
让他们使我觉得自己微不足道
for letting them make me feel small.
我讨厌
And I hate...
你还讨厌谁
Who else do you hate?
那么
So...
希波吕忒小姐
Miss Hippolyta,
你要拿这些愤怒怎么办呢
what are you gon' do with all that anger?
我是希波吕忒
I am Hippolyta.
我是希波吕忒
I am Hippolyta.
我是希波吕忒
I am Hippolyta!
尖叫救不了你
All that screaming won't save you now.
你不是在生孩子 你是在战斗
You're not making a baby. You're in a fucking fight.
如果你战败倒地
When you fall to the ground in defeat,
你可能会问 "我为什么在这里
you may find yourself asking, "Why am I here?
"我为什么要站起来
"Why should I bother getting up
反正我都知道纳薇是个伟大的战士 我根本赢不了
when I know Nawi is a great warrior, and I cannot win?"
我来告诉你你为何在这里以及为何必须站起来
Well, I will tell you why you're here and why you must get up.
你在这里是因为你不相信他们
You are here because you did not believe them.
你的一生 他们都告诉你你是自♥由♥的
Your whole life, they told you you were free,
当他们这么说时
and when they said that,
他们的意思是你可以自♥由♥地替他们做饭
they meant you were free to cook their food,
自♥由♥地抚养孩子 他们的孩子
free to raise children, their children,
自♥由♥地替他们工作
free to work for them.
他们甚至骗你
They even lied to you
告诉你说你可以自♥由♥地管理这个世界
and told you you were free to run the world.
但这仍然是他们的世界
But it is still their world.
你来这里是因为你知道
You are here because you knew
他们所提供的不过是
that all they offer was the freedom
一个养尊处优的奴隶所能要求的自♥由♥
that a well-kept slave could ever ask for.
我无法告诉你们什么是真正的自♥由♥
Now, I cannot tell you what true freedom is.
你们得自己去发现
You have got to find that for yourself.
但今天 你们依然不敢去寻找
But today, you are still too afraid to go looking.
但我 纳薇
But I, Nawi,
会一拳一拳打走那恐惧
will strip that fear away one blow at a time.
他妈的给我站起来
Now get the fuck up!
举起你的剑
And raise your sword!
我们在这里
We are here
是因为我们不相信他们
because we did not believe them
当他们告诉我们
when they told us
我们的愤怒不像淑女
our rage was not ladylike.
我们不相信他们
We did not believe them
当他们说我们的暴♥力♥行为太过分
when they said our violence goes too far.
我们不相信他们
We did not believe them
当他们说我们对敌人的仇恨
when they said the hatred that we feel
不为上帝所喜
for our enemies is not godlike.
他们对我们这类女人说这些
They say that to women like us
是因为他们知道当我们自♥由♥时会发生什么
because they know what happens when we are free,
我们该恨就恨
free to hate when we must,
该杀就杀
free to kill when we must,
该破坏就破坏
free to bring destruction when we must.
这是我们的自♥由♥ 是我们的祷告
That is our freedom, that is our prayer,
在我们把他们碾成粉碎后
no matter what they think of us
无所谓他们怎么看待我们
after we grind them into the dust.
这就是我们的爱
That is our love!
我是希波吕忒
I am Hippolyta.
乔治的妻子
George's wife.
你在看什么 乔治·弗里曼
What are you looking at, George Freeman?
我妻子
My wife.
但当我试图逃离
But it was when I was trying to escape
我跟你说过的那个白房♥间时
that white room I told you about
我意识到那根本不是另一个星球
that I realized that it wasn't another planet at all,
那不是时空旅行
and it wasn't a time machine.
记得吗 我给你读过那篇有关多元世界文章的
Remember, I read you some of that one article
一些段落
about the many worlds.
那时我就知道
That's when I knew
多元世界理论中的平衡
that the equations in the many worlds theory
一定是正确的
had to be accurate.
我之前确实想过它们可能是正确的
I certainly thought they might be before,
但我从未想象过任何像这样的事
but never, never could I have imagined anything like this.
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表