剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
You were gonna kill her
然后回佛罗里达吗
and just go back to Florida?
我不 我哪儿也不去
I'm not-- I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去 除非我知道
I'm not going anywhere until I know
你和我家人能平安无事
you and my family are safe.
所以我来了这里 想找到方法
That's what I'm doing here, trying to figure out a way
阻止克里斯蒂娜
to stop Christina.
莱蒂
Leti.
好吧
All right.
那这些和她有什么关系
So what's all this got to do with her?
说啊 告诉我
Go on, tell me.
这些和她有什么关系
What does this have to do with her?
她告诉我丢失的《名之书》中
She told me there's two sets of deciphered pages
有两组破译的书页依然存在
from the lost Book of Names still in existence.
海勒姆把他的那份藏了起来
Hiram kept his hidden from beyond the grave.
所以这就是她问我关于他太阳分仪的原因
That's why she was asking me about his orrery.
这一定就是找到他书页的关键
Must be the key to finding his pages.
不在房♥子里 我找过了
It's not in the house. I looked.
她还说提图斯把他的藏在了
She also mentioned Titus kept his hidden
一个只有他能打开的 上了陷阱的保险库里
in a booby-trapped vault only he could access.
你是他的后代
You have his blood.
你能进入这个保险库吗
You think you can access his vault?
如果我能拿到那些书页的话
If I can get my hands on those pages,
我就能学习亚当的语言
I can learn the Language of Adam
然后自己施些法保护我们
and start casting some spells of my own to protect us.
也行
Okay.
所以这个保险库在哪里
So where's this vault?
我 我不知道
I don't--I don't-- I don't know.
我已经在翻阅我所能找到的所有
I've been reading everything I can on Titus to--
关于提图斯的书籍来寻找线索了
to try to find a clue.
我可能得回去阿德汉姆一趟
I might have to go back to Ardham.
然后呢
And what?
看看你能不能在废墟里找到些什么吗
See if you can excavate something out of the rubble?
现在在军队里开始教黑人考古了吗
They teaching colored boys paleontology in the army now?
你得跟你父亲谈谈
You need to talk to your father.
不可能
No.
他可能已经在听说你了你母亲的关系之后
He probably did all this research and more
就做了很多研究了
once he got wind of your mama's connection.
我不想把他牵扯进来
I don't want him involved,
你也一样
or you either, for that matter.
快回家去
Go home.
8月20日 蒙特罗斯·弗里曼
靠
Shit!
他们在里面
They in the back.
我到底是怎么你了 孩子
Where in the hell did I go wrong with you, boy?
每次我告诉你去做什么事
Every time I tell you to do something,
你总是跟我反着来
you do the exact opposite.
我告诉过你离这些什么魔法的玩意远一点
I told you to stay away from this grand wizardry shit.
你就抢着去搞什么魔法寻宝的玩意
You wanna run chest first into some magical treasure hunt
就像个傻帽一样
like a goddamn fool.
也难怪你们俩情投意合
No wonder y'all two sweet on each other.
愚蠢和疯狂总是天造地设的
Foolish and crazy go well together.
-还做什么"先驱者" -你到底帮不帮我们
- "Pioneering." - You gonna help us or not?
你觉得你们找到提图斯的书页之后会怎么样
What do you think happens when you find Titus's pages?
我们要是找不到呢
What happens if we don't?
克里斯蒂娜之前去了我家
Christina was at my house.
我们得能够保护自己
We need to be able to defend ourselves.
你们两个有听新闻吗
Either one of y'all been listening to the news?
-这场斗争里我们就是苏联人 -真的是
- We're the Reds in this fight. - Oh, hell.
也就意味着我们在人数上和武器上都处于劣势
That means outnumbered, outgunned,
笨拙地想要追上对手
fumbling to catch up.
我们已经被一个组织盯上了
We already got one lodge gunning for us.
你还想加上另外的34个吗
You want the other 34?
你怎么知道还有34个组织
How you know there's 34 lodges?
我不知道
I don't!
这才是重点
That's the whole goddamn point.
我们一无所知
Now, none of us knows nothing
除了那个白人女告诉我们的
except what this cracker bitch done told us.
所以我的回答是不
So the answer is no.
我不会帮你们自寻死路的
I ain't gonna help you kill yourself.
就算你们太笨意识不到
Even if you too dumb and pigheaded to realize,
你们赢不了这场
you can't win this game
她给你们布好的游戏 孩子
that she's setting up for you to play, boy.
我就跟你说这是浪费时间
I told you this was a waste of time.
你真要让他去傻傻寻找
You really gonna let him chase his tail
你已经掌握了的答案吗
looking for answers you already have?
现在我知道你儿子是遗传了谁了
Now I see where your son gets it.
你可真是个混♥蛋♥
You're a real asshole.
你在波士顿有亲戚吗
You got family in Boston?
我认为我知道保险库在哪里
I think I know where to find the damn vault.
95, 100.
你准备好了没有我都来啦
Ready or not, here I come.
-安全 -安全
- Safe. - Safe.
找到你啦
I got you!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你应该是要跑到本垒那里去的
You're supposed to run to home base.
你之前没有玩过捉迷藏吗
Ain't you ever play Hide and Go Seek before?
没有 这是我第一次玩
No, it's my first time.
-快跑 -我安全了
- Hurry. - I'm safe!
安全了
Safe!
兰卡斯特警监
Captain Lancaster?
你不打声招呼就跑来我的城市干什么
What the fuck are you doing in my city unannounced?
我去了趟温斯罗普之家
Went by the Winthrop house.
想和海勒姆谈一谈
Wanted to have a chat with Hiram.
说服他把太阳分仪给我
Convince him to give me the orrery.
那是开启他时光机的钥匙 对吧
That is the key to unlocking his time machine, isn't it?
我很惊讶 有一群黑人搬进去了
I was surprised to find negroes had moved in.
你怎么会让这种事发生在你的城市
How'd you let that happen in your city?
你想来拿走我组织里的合法财产
You come here and try and take my lodge's rightful property,
你♥他♥妈♥居然还有脸当我面说
and you have the fucking nerve to say it to my face?
原谅我
Forgive me.
我是错过了你的正式入会仪式吗
Did I miss your official initiation into the Order?
我反正没错过你的
I know I didn't miss yours.
女人不许加入
No cunts allowed.
就算你觉得你能找到丢失的书页
Not even if you think you can find the stolen pages.
放手
Let go.
你让我放手的
Told me to let go.
我和你不一样 我听劝
Unlike you, I listen.
如果我听你的
If I'd have listened to you,
我们根本不会找到提图斯保险库的线索
we wouldn't have a lead on Titus's vault.
这事儿可不怪我
This is not my fault.
阿提
Tic.
接着
Catch.
小迪 你会喜欢这个博物馆的
You're gonna love this museum, Dee.
NACA外找不到比这更好的天文展会了
You won't find a better astronomy exhibit outside of NACA.
NACA:美国国家航♥空♥咨♥询♥委员会
帮忙放一下包 小姑娘
You got this, young lady?
你为什么要邀请他们
Why the hell would you invite them?
这又不是什么家庭自驾游
This isn't a family road trip.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
这可是她的车
It's her damn car.
我必须告诉她我们要去哪儿
I had to tell her where the hell we were going.
那你告诉她我们要闯进那个博物馆了吗
Did you tell her we were planning on breaking into the museum?
还希望能找到一个隐藏的保险库
Hoping to find a hidden vault too?
你告诉她这个了吗
You tell her that?
如果你愿意 我们现在就取消这次计划
We can call this whole thing off right now if you'd like.
难以置信 接下来的15个小时
I can't believe I have to spend the next 15 hours
我得和你们俩待在一辆车里
with you two in a car.
你们没事吧
Everything okay?
没事 女士
Yes, ma'am.
上车
Get in the car.
该死的
God damn it.
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表