剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
保护符
Protection symbol.
追踪到你要施咒的地方
Trace it around the location you're going to cast the spell in.
几何图案
Geometric pattern.
用粉笔吗
What, in chalk?
或者用你的血
Or in your blood.
这二者都比灰尘要好
Either is preferable to dust.
祝你好运 表亲
Good luck, cousin.
秋分的时候
The autumnal equinox.
会发生什么
What's going to happen?
我要实现会里没人做到过
I'm going to achieve what no one in the Order,
全能的提图斯·布莱斯怀特也没做到过的事
not even the all-powerful Titus Braithwhite, could.
长生不老
Immortality.
小迪 你去哪儿了
Dee, where the hell you been?
大家都去找你了
Everybody's out looking for you.
我不会告诉你的
I ain't gotta tell you nothing!
你不是我爸 他死了
You ain't my pops! He's dead!
我妈妈也死了吗
So is my mama dead too?
小迪 你妈妈踏上了"指南"旅途
Dee, your mama's on a "Guide" trip.
她去哪儿了
Where is she?
踏上了"指南"旅途
On a "Guide" trip!
你在撒谎
You're lying.
她得知道波波的事 她会回来的
She has to know about Bobo. She'd come back.
她会的 小迪 很快
She will, Dee, soon.
别对我撒谎了
Stop fucking lying to me!
你们都在骗我
You're all lying to me!
小迪
Dee.
开门 小迪 赶紧出来
Open this damn door, Dee! Get your ass out here now!
小迪
Dee!
小迪 小迪
Dee! Dee!
戴安娜 我懂你的感受
Diana, I know how you feel.
我像你这么大时 他们也夺走了我最好的朋友
When I was your age, they took my best friend too.
以为那就是最糟糕的情况了
Thought that was the worst of it, you know?
但是白人们 他们不断地来
But white folks, they just keep coming.
比上次更恶毒败坏
More vicious and evil than the last time.
《汤姆叔叔的小屋》
一部引发南北战争却救了美国和全世界的书 小说开始于美国北部的肯塔基州 农场主亚瑟·谢尔比面临着因欠债将失去其田地的困境
我和你♥爸♥爸很早就明白
You know, your pops and I, we learned early on.
无论你做什么 或者做得有多好
No matter what you do or how well you do it,
他们总会从我们手中夺走
they always take it from us.
但这不代表你要轻易让给他们
It doesn't mean you have to give it to 'em easy.
明白吗 小迪
You hear me, Dee?
他们如果要来对付你
They come for you,
你要确保不让他们轻易得逞
you damn sure make 'em work for it!
小迪
Dee?
我进来了 好吗 亲爱的
I'm coming in, okay, baby?
《汤姆叔叔的小屋》
你是女佣吗
You the maid?
我他妈不是女佣
No, I'm not the damn maid.
你说什么
What'd you say?
回答我
Answer me.
有什么问题吗
Is everything okay here?
你认识她
You know her?
是的 有什么问题吗
Yes, I do. Is there a problem?
你认识她的话就没事了
Not if you know her.
城那头的事让大家都怒气冲冲
That mess on the other side of town's got everyone up in arms.
我们只想确保那不会影响到我们的街区
Just making sure none of it's finding its way to our neighborhood.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. That's very much appreciated.
他看上去像是个怪物
He looked like a monster.
搞什么
What the hell?
你看到了吗
Do you see that?
看到什么
See what?
因为高温造成的轮流停电
Rolling blackouts due to the heat
导致所有向南行驶的列车延误
have delayed all southbound trains.
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me!
让开 让开
Move. Move!
拜托
Please!
让开 让开 快
Move! Move! Come on!
你是女妖
You're a succubus.
在朝鲜 我们称之为九尾狐
In Korea, we call it a kumiho.
一个有九条尾巴的狐狸精
A nine-tailed fox spirit.
你杀了100个男人
And you killed 100 men.
那是我的天性
It is my nature.
你的借口是什么
What is your excuse?
我做♥爱♥的时候
When I have sex
当我的情人高♥潮♥
and my lover climaxes,
我的九条尾巴会和他相连 夺走他的生命力
my nine tails attach to him, taking his life force.
我就是这样得以看到他们直到死之前的
That is how I am able to see their entire lives
整个人生
up till their deaths.
我最后一次跟你在一起的时候 当我的尾巴出现
The last time with you, when my tails came out--
什么时候
When?
我该什么时候死
When am I supposed to die?
-我不知道 -但是快了
- I don't know. - But it's gonna happen soon?
对吗 所以你才过来
Right? That's why you're here.
-我不确定 -但你看到了经过
- I'm not sure. - But you saw how it happened.
-对吗 -不
- Right? - No.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这在以前从没发生过
This has never happened before.
-没人能逃过我的尾巴 -靠
- No one has ever survived my tail-- - Shit!
智雅 那你为什么来
Ji-Ah, why are you here, then?
如果你没有答案 那你为何而来
If you don't have any fucking answers, why are you here?
因为她爱你
Because she loves you.
我们之间的感情不是真的
Our shit wasn't real.
我也不会死
And I'm not dying.
滚吧
Now get the fuck out.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
她需要滚出这里
She needs to get the fuck out of here.
莱蒂 莱蒂 莱蒂 她走了 她走了
Leti, Leti, Leti. Leti, she's gone. She's gone.
-她走了 -很好 我很高兴
- She's gone. - Good. I'm glad.
-跟她一起走 -莱蒂 够了
- Go with her. - Leti, stop.
-对不起 -不
- I'm sorry. - No!
我能理解你回来的时候什么都不肯说
I understand why you wouldn't say anything when you got back,
但我们经历了那么多事
but all the shit we done been through,
我还得从她那知道真♥相♥
I had to hear it from her?
莱蒂 我不知道该跟你或者其他人说什么
Leti, I didn't know what to tell you, okay? Or anybody!
把真♥相♥告诉我
You tell me the fucking truth!
我不知道
I didn't know!
莱蒂 莱蒂 我不知道她是什么
Leti, Leti, I didn't know what she was
或者那晚我身上发生了什么
or what happened to me that night.
我不相信她说的话 莱蒂
I didn't--I didn't believe what she said, Leti.
一部分的你是相信的
Well, a part of you believed it.
这就是为什么你不告诉我们
That's why you kept it from us.
我以为我是在保护大家
I thought I was protecting everyone.
那你彻底搞砸了
Well, you done fucked up!
因为自从你回来之后除了你所有人都死了
Cause everybody but you done died since you been back.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我要去弥补这事
I'm going to make it right.
什么意思
What does that mean?
阿提库斯
Atticus!
你什么意思
What does that mean?
我要去施咒
I'm gonna cast a spell.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你什么时候完成的
When did you finish?
我们得知爱默特情况的那晚
The night we found out about Emmett.
但你不知道怎么施咒
But you don't know how.
我今天和克里斯蒂娜见过
I met with Christina today.
我给了她太阳分仪的钥匙 她告诉了我如何施咒
I gave her the orrery key. She told me how to cast it.
-你疯了吗 -莱蒂 让开
- Have you lost your damn mind? - Leti, move!
你不能相信克里斯蒂娜
You can't trust Christina!
如果智雅是对的呢
And what if Ji-Ah's right?
如果你会因此而死呢
What if this is the way that you die?
莱蒂 我已经下定决心了
Leti, I've already made up my mind, okay?
你不能再自己做那些该死的决定了
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表