剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
你说得好像这是我的错
Well, you say that like it was my fault.
吵得很难听
It's not sounding good.
别跟我说教妈妈的事
Don't give me a fucking lecture about Mama.
我听过更难听的
I've heard worse.
也和他们吵过更难听的
Been a part of worse.
-我们不可理喻 -对
- We're impossible? - Yes.
爸爸和你说了上次我在家时发生的事吗
Pops tell you what happened last time I was home?
没有
No.
来了一个记者
Reporter came by.
来问我身为黑人去当兵
Wanted to interview me on what it was like
是什么感觉
to be a Negro soldier.
爸爸气疯了
Pops lost it.
他说我为一个痛恨我的国家出生入死
Said it was bad enough I was throwing my life away
已经够糟糕了
for a country that hates me.
现在还要去鼓励其他人
Now, I was gonna go inspire others
犯下同样愚蠢的错误
to make the same stupid mistake.
那一次 我决定豁出去了
I decided to give as good as I got for once.
墙面的石膏上还能看到
Still see the cracks in the plaster
我们当初揍出来的裂痕
where we slammed into the wall.
他不赞同你做的决定
Just because he didn't agree with the decision
不代表他不在乎
doesn't mean he didn't care.
他从没给我写过信
He never wrote me.
直到他自己需要帮助
Not one letter till he needed help.
你派驻南朝鲜的第一年 他几乎每天晚上
Your first year in Korea, he'd come by for dinner
都会来吃晚饭
almost every night.
他不会问起你
Wouldn't ask about you,
但是会等我主动提起你
but he'd wait for me to volunteer the information.
我要是不提 他就不回去
If I didn't, he wouldn't go home.
他会留到晚上十点 十一点 甚至半夜
He'd stay till 10:00, 11:00, midnight,
不管多晚 他都会等我
if that's what it took, waiting for me
提起关于你的话题
to bring up the subject of you.
把希波吕忒都逼疯了
Drove Hippolyta crazy.
当然了
Course it did.
这再次说明他是多么顽固
Just another example of how hardheaded he was.
蒙特罗斯已经尽力了
Montrose has done the best he can.
我们的父亲对他就不好
He didn't have it easy with our father.
你为什么总是维护他
Why are you always defending him?
你也在这个家长大 你就很正常
You grew up in the same house. You came out just fine.
你的爸爸当初...
Your pops was...
怎么样
Was what?
怎么样
What?
他年纪更小
He was younger.
他个头小 受的伤害最大
He was smaller. He took the brunt of it.
我应该更保护他的 我一直很后悔
I should've protected him more. I always regret that.
我当时年纪也小 个头也小
I was younger and smaller, too.
你也根本没保护我 你后悔吗
You ain't do shit to protect me. You regret that?
该死 你看你害我♥干♥了什么
God damn it! Look at what you made me do!
阿提库斯
Atticus.
-这是他们的家务事 -放开我的手臂
- It's family business. - Let go of my arm.
-你弄疼我了 -不是我们的
- You're hurting me. - It's not ours.
滚 别想再住在我家里
Go! I don't want you in my house another night!
德文郡
我们已经经过这片区域十次了
We done passed this area ten times now.
登记处的地图上说阿德汉姆的河流上
Map at the registry said there's a bridge
有一座桥
over the river to Ardham--
-我知道那上面怎么说 -桥是存在的
- I know what it says. - It exists.
我们只要找到通往那座桥的路
We just gotta find the road to it.
我们在这树林里绕了一阵天了
We've been driving these woods all day.
根本没有什么路
There's no damn road.
莱蒂希娅 你看到什么了吗
Letitia, you done seen something?
-不 我没看到 -停车
- Nah, I ain't seen-- - Stop the car.
停车 我下去看看
Stop the car. I'll get out and look.
让你去找一条我们大家找了一天
So you can look for a road that none of us
都没找到的路吗
has spotted all damn day?
也许被树挡住了 你想过这种可能吗
Maybe it's grown over. You ever think of that?
所以我们才一直没看到 停车
Maybe that's why we missed it. Just pull over.
该死 该死
Shit. Shit!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
帮你找路
Helping you look.
我一直在想我哥哥说的话
Been thinking about what my brother said.
我们可不想天黑后还在这儿
I don't think we want to be out here after dark.
我知道
I know.
只是我们都大老远来了
Just we come all this way.
不是放弃不找了
This isn't giving up.
我们会找到你♥爸♥的
We're gonna find your father.
只是不是今天
Just not today.
那是什么
What was that?
是肖格斯
It's a shoggoth.
克苏鲁神话中的怪物
什么
What?
洛夫克拉夫特故事里的一种怪物
It's a monster from one of Lovecraft's stories.
洛夫克拉夫特 克苏鲁神话的作者
它们长什么样
And what do they look like?
气泡一样的一大团 长着数百只眼睛
Massive bubble blob with hundreds of eyes.
好吧 那一点都不吓人
Oh, well, that's not scary at all.
我们比胖子跑得快
We can outrun a blob.
乔治叔叔就不行
Uncle George can't.
他跑不过
He cannot.
车里的那个 出来
You in the car, get out.
所有人都到车尾来
And everybody come round to the back of the vehicle.
没事的
It's all right.
你是谁
Who are you?
乔治·弗里曼 长官 这是我侄子阿提库斯
George Freeman, sir. This here is my nephew Atticus
和他的朋友莱蒂希娅
and his friend Letitia.
-你们从哪里来 -芝加哥 长官
- Where y'all from? - Chicago, sir.
你们跑得可真够远的
You're a long way from home.
我们只是路过
Oh, we're just passing through,
停下上个厕所 长官 就这样
taking a little bathroom break, sir, is all.
你们有谁知道什么是日落镇吗
Any of you all know what a sundown town is?
日落镇 有色人种必须在日落前离开
是的 长官 我们知道
Yes, sir. We do.
本县是日落县
Well, this is a sundown county.
如果天黑后我发现你们像动物一样
If I had found you pissing in my woods
在我的树林里撒尿
like animals after dark,
依照我的职责
it would've been my sworn duty
我将把你们每个人都吊在树上
to hang every single one of you from them trees.
太阳还没下山
It's not sundown yet.
今天的日落时间是7:09
Sunset is at 7:09 today.
还有七分钟
That's seven minutes from now.
我们会在六分钟内离开本县
Then we'll be out of the county in six.
沿你们现在走的这条路
Now, that's impossible heading south
往南开是不可能做到的
on the road you're currently on,
除非你们超速
unless you were to speed.
如果你们超速 我就得让你们靠边停车
And if you were to speed, I'd have to pull you over.
那我们就朝北开
Then we'll head north.
那或许可行
That might work.
为什么不试试呢
Why don't you give it a try?
我们会的 长官
We will, sir.
在这里调头合法吗
Is it legal to make a U-turn here?
你可真聪明
Aren't you a smart one?
一般来说 我会认为调头是违法的
Now, ordinarily, I would consider a U-turn a violation.
但假如你好好求我
But if you ask me real nice,
我这次也许可以网开一面
I might just let it go this time.
拜托了
Please.
你可以做得更好的
Oh, you can do better than that.
说 "求求你
Say, "Pretty please,
能让这个聪明的黑鬼在这里调个头吗"
will you let this smart nigger make a U-turn here?"
求求你 能让这个聪明的黑鬼
Pretty please, will you let this smart nigger
在这里调个头吗
make a U-turn here?
好吧
All right.
只此一次 既然你这么诚恳地求我了
Just this one time, since you asked so nicely.
还有多远 乔治叔叔
How far, Uncle George?
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表