剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
他以为这会让我远离
Thought it might turn me from
从这里借来的那些低俗故事书
the pulp trash I borrow from here
而去读一些受人尊崇的文学
to respectable literature.
他已经失踪大概两周了
He's been missing about two weeks.
大概 你也不确定
About? You're not sure.
你知道他有酒瘾
You know how he can get on the sauce.
我原本也没想太多
I--I didn't think anything of it
直到他的房♥东因为他没付房♥租而找上门来
until his landlord dropped by when he didn't pay rent.
我不知道他能去哪儿
I don't know where he could've gone.
我或许知道
I might have an idea.
他给我写过信
He wrote me.
关于我妈妈
About my mama.
他说什么了
What, uh... wh--wh-what'd he say?
他说他发现了她家族的源头
Said he found out where her family came from.
想让我回家陪他一起去
Wanted me to come home so I could go there with him.
他还沉迷于她的祖先吗
He's still obsessing over her ancestry?
我以为在她去世之后 他就放弃了
I thought he'd given all that up when she passed.
"我知道 就像你妈妈一样
"I know that, like your mother,
你认为可以忘记过去
You think that you can forget the past.
而你不能
You can't.
过去是鲜活的
The past is a living thing.
你占有...你应该对其感恩
You own it--owe it.
现在我发现了一些关于你母亲祖先的事
Now I have found something about your mother's forebearers.
你有个神圣的...
You have a sacred...
秘密遗产 一项你没得到的名分"
secret legacy, a birthright that's been kept from you."
真奇怪 这不是你父亲的语气
That's strange; that doesn't really even sound like your father.
我还没读到最奇怪的部分
I haven't even gotten to the strange part.
他想让我和他一起去的地方
The place he wants me to go with him--
在恶魔之地里
it's in Lovecraft Country.
信上说妈妈的祖先来自
Letter says Mom's ancestors are from
马萨诸塞州的阿克汉姆
Arkham, Massachusetts.
那里住着死尸复活者和...
Home of the corpse reanimator and--
赫伯特·韦斯特
And Herbert West.
洛夫克拉夫特把故事设定在了塞勒姆 但那不是真的
Lovecraft based it on Salem, but that's not real.
你确定吗
You sure?
信给我看看
Let me see the letter.
那是D 不是阿克汉姆的K
That's a "D." It's not Arkham with a "K."
是阿德汉姆 是D 绝对是D
It's Ardham with a "D". That's a "D."
我爸作为一个时时刻刻
You know, for someone who talked so much
把"文化水平很重要"挂在嘴边的人
about the importance of being educated,
谁能想到他自己连字都写不清楚
you'd think Pop would learn how to write clearly.
我会查一查这个阿德汉姆
I'm gonna look into this Ardham
看看能不能找到什么线索
and see if I can glean any clues as to what this
搞清楚他所说的"秘密遗产"到底是什么
"Secret legacy" Montrose is going on about.
我说真的
I-I'm serious.
别删掉
Don't delete that.
一场冒险
An adventure.
一次看看这个世界的机会
An opportunity to see the world.
签了吧
Just sign.
我们希望...
We expect...
丹麦威塞酒吧
抱歉 因为街区派对我们提前打烊了
Hey, we closin' early for the block party.
我说我们提前打烊了...
I said we're closin' early for the block...
我靠 阿提 是你吗
Holy shit. Tic, is that you?
你没戴着厚眼镜我都认不出你了
Almost didn't recognize you without them damn Coke bottle glasses on.
-你记得我吧 我是特里 -我记得
- You remember me, Tree. - Yeah, I remember.
我想问问 戴耳环的那人 这里的老板
Listen, the guy with the earrings, the owner--
他在吗
He here?
萨米 他在后面
Sammy. He out back.
我去 抱歉
Shit. Sorry.
靠
Oh, shit.
你是蒙特罗斯家儿子 对吗
You're Montrose's son, right?
我记得你经常晚上过来把他从吧台拉走
I remember plenty of nights you dragging him off one of my barstools.
他已经几周没来喝酒了
He hasn't been perched on one in weeks.
你上次见他是什么时候
When's the last time you saw him?
大概两周前
'Bout two weeks ago.
他跟一个白人走了
Left here with some white man.
-是警♥察♥吗 -应该不是
- Was he a cop? - Doubt it.
长得有点像比尔·哈利的伴唱
Looked like one of Bill Haley's Comets.
他的衣服看着不像警♥察♥工资买♥♥得起的
Can't get the clothes he was wearing on a pig's salary.
应该是个律师
My guess, he's a lawyer.
这样他才买♥♥得起那辆车
Would explain how he could afford the car.
你看到他的车了吗
You saw what he was driving?
特里看到了
Tree did.
说是一辆银色轿车 福特牌的
Said it was a silver sedan. Something Ford.
车很快就绝尘而去 肯定很贵
Shot off so fast, it had to be expensive.
*我要个高高瘦瘦的男人*
*I want a tall, skinny papa*
*我要个高高瘦瘦的男人*
*I want a tall, skinny papa*
*我要个高高瘦瘦的男人*
*I want a tall, skinny papa*
*我要个高高瘦瘦的男人*
*I want a tall, skinny papa*
*我要个高高瘦瘦的男人*
*I want a tall, skinny papa*
*我只需要他*
*That's all I'll ever need*
*他必须完全属于我*
*He's got to be all mine*
*要听我话 要宠着我*
*Treat me fine, walk the chalk line*
*让我满脑子都是他*
*And stay on my mind*
*他要长得帅*
*He's got to be all right*
*和我夜夜欢爱*
*Fight all night*
*其他事情放着我来*
*Mama will do the rest*
*你觉得如何*
*Now how 'bout that, Miss?*
*他要对我言听计从*
*He's got to do what he's told*
*为我献上珠宝钱财*
*And bring sweet mama that gold*
*满足我的灵魂*
*To satisfy my soul*
没错
Oh, yeah!
继续
Yes!
大家一起来
There you go!
-*他必须高* -高
- *He's gotta be tall* - Tall!
-高 -高
- Tall! - Tall!
-他必须高 -高
- He's gotta be tall! - Tall!
-高 -高
- Tall! - Tall!
*我要个高高瘦瘦的男人*
*I want a tall, skinny papa*
*我只需要他*
*That's all I'll ever need*
谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
斯里克·威利拿着吉他上来之前
All right, all right, I think I got time for one more
我应该还有一首歌♥的时间
before Slick Willie comes up with his guitar.
你们想听什么
Now, what y'all want to hear?
说吧 你们应该不想听收音机里
Come on, y'all don't really like that lily-white shit
白人妞唱的那些玩意儿吧
they play on the radio now, do you?
《生活就像一场梦》
*Life could be a dream*
真够无聊的
Sh'boom, sh'bored.
我想听点能叫醒我的音乐
Now, let me hear something that'll wake me up.
《搔首弄姿》
"Whole Lotta Shakin'"!
那是莱蒂希娅吗
Is that Letitia?
露比 是你妹妹
Ruby, it's your sister.
谢谢 弗洛伊德 我自己有眼睛
Thank you, Floyd. I have eyes.
那就来点蓝调
A little bit of blues it is, then.
莱蒂 上去跟她一起唱
Leti, get up there and sing with her.
莱蒂 莱蒂
Leti, Leti!
好了
Now, now.
我想我妹妹一定累了
I'm sure my sister's tired
她刚从不知道什么地方
from traveling in from wherever it is
神奇地出现在这里
she just magically appeared from.
莱蒂 莱蒂 莱蒂 莱蒂
Leti, Leti, Leti, Leti!
那大家只能忍♥忍♥我们了
Y'all are gonna have to bear with us.
我们从教堂唱诗班起就没再合唱过了
We haven't sang together since our church days.
而且众所周知那是很久以前了
Sure is no secret that those days are long gone.
好了
All right.
《搔首弄姿》送给大家
"Whole Lotta Shakin'."
*21个鼓和旧低音喇叭*
*21 drums and an old bass horn*
*还有人敲着三角铁*
*And somebody beating on a ding-dong*
来吧
Come on, now.
*来吧 宝贝*
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表