剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
莱蒂怀孕了
Leti's pregnant.
她还没跟我说
She hadn't told me yet.
希波吕忒婶婶不是唯一一个通过传送门的人
Aunt Hippolyta's not the only one who went through the portal.
我去了未来
I went to the future.
那是我儿子
That's my son.
这是我们家族的故事
It's our family story.
请告诉我是个大团圆结局
Please tell me there's a happy ending.
《恶魔之地》前情提要
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
那咒语
The curse...
不能让你和任何人提起我们的对话
couldn't have you telling anybody about our little chats.
这些是提图斯的书页底片
The negatives of Titus' pages...
只要你能让阿提库斯刀枪不入 就是你的了
They're yours if you make Atticus invulnerable.
不行 阿提库斯不行 你行
No. Not for Atticus, for you.
莱蒂希娅·刘易斯 我们有搜查令
Letitia Lewis! We have a warrant.
手举起来
Hey! Get your fucking hands up!
不
No!
小迪 我来了
Dee! I'm coming!
小迪 怎么了 亲爱的
Dee! What's wrong, baby?!
我们该看着她的
Man, we should've been watching her.
我是说我该
I mean, I should've been.
你要是不让她离开家就没这些事了
Not if you just kept her from leaving the house.
你知道她不开心
You knew she was upset.
她也来了我家找你
She came by my house, too, looking for you.
你本可以打电♥话♥
You could've picked up the damn phone
-告诉他人的 -我当时正要出去
- and let somebody know. - I was on my way out.
我叫她留在家里 等我...
I told her to stay inside until I came--
你就让她走了
You just let her go? Let--
别互相指责了 你们都有错
Stop pointing fingers. You all are to blame.
现在要怎么办
Now how do we fix this?
我们得联♥系♥克里斯蒂娜
We need to call Christina.
不
Hell no.
我们用我们之前在用的咒语
Look, we use the same spell we've been using
来保护她不受伤害
to protect her from whatever this is.
我们不能再乱用魔法
We can't risk Dee's life
-那小迪的性命冒险 -她说得对
- fucking around with more magic. - She's right.
我们之前是走运
We got lucky with our shit.
我们需要一个熟练魔法的人
We need somebody who knows what the fuck they're doing.
你觉得那个白人女巫会帮我们
You think that white witch gonna help us?
是的
Yeah, she will,
因为我要给她提图斯的书页
because I'ma give her Titus's pages.
什么
What?
那些书页可能就是她
Those could be the very thing she needs
秋分计划所需要的东西
for whatever she's planning for the autumnal equinox, boy!
无所谓了 爸 靠
It won't matter, Pop. Shit.
我要叫克里斯蒂娜来救小迪
I'm calling Christina to save Dee.
等等
Wait.
克里斯蒂娜已经有提图斯的书页了
Christina already has Titus's pages.
我给了她
I gave them to her.
我去 莱蒂
Shit, Leti.
阿提 我找她用书页
Tic, I-I went to her to trade them
来交换刀枪不入咒语 来保护你
for invulnerability for you, to protect you,
但结果她给了我刀枪不入咒语
but she...offered me invulnerability instead.
你接受了
And you took it?
你接受了 然后坑了我们所有人
You took it and fucked all the rest of us!
你给我退后
You better back up!
你说不要魔法的
You said no more magic!
这是你自己说的 莱蒂
That's what the fuck you said, Leti!
但你用那玩意来救你自己
But you used that shit to save your own ass, huh?
她不得不保护自己 她...
She had to protect herself. She's--
露比 别说了
Ruby, please.
那些书页是我们仅剩的筹码
Those pages were the only leverage we had left.
不 不是
No, they weren't.
克里斯蒂娜会帮助小迪
Christina will help Dee...
为了我
for me.
船长不会再问你第二遍 姑娘
她很有天赋
She's gifted.
细节令人惊叹
The detail's incredible.
从这些能看出咒语结合了
I can tell from these the curse is a combination
提图斯的书页和霍雷肖失窃的书页
of Titus's pages and Horatio's stolen ones.
你能解除吗
Can you remove it?
不行 除非有《名之书》
No, not without the Book of Names.
警监把那个封印在自己身体里了
The police captain sealed that with his body.
只有他能
He's the only one that can.
他死了
He's dead.
怎么死的
How?
我家外面发生了煤气爆♥炸♥
There was a gas explosion outside my house.
你能用我的血吗
Can you use my blood instead?
不行
No.
那不是神奇的万能药
It isn't a-a magical cure-all.
我可以施一个复原咒
I can...perform a restoration
重置咒语的周期 但最终...
and reset the curse's cycle, but eventually...
小迪会死
Dee will die.
做吧
Do it.
有一个条件
On one condition.
你自愿在秋分当晚
You come willingly back to Ardham
回阿德汉姆来
the night of the autumnal equinox.
我需要你们所有人帮忙集中目的
I'll need you all to help channel intention.
小迪出生在这里
And Dee was born here.
出生地是施咒语的最佳地方
Births make locations ripe for spellcasting.
但首先我要处理一件私事
But first I have a personal matter to attend to.
我不在的时候 在屋里寻找这个符号♥
While I'm gone, trace this symbol around the apartment.
并让她的体温尽量恢复到正常水平
And get her temperature back to as close to normal as possible.
那身体怎么办
What'll we do for the body?
她近亲的血应该就没问题
The blood of her closest relative should do.
希波吕忒
Hippolyta.
不见了
Is gone.
老爸
Pop?
全靠你了
It's on you.
恶魔之地
第一季 第九集
重回1921
为什么没用
Why isn't it working?
我不知道 我们每次施咒都很完美
I don't know. We've done the spell perfectly each time.
我们不能再绑♥架♥黑鬼了
We can't kidnap another nigger.
没法掩盖这一切
It's already gonna be impossible to cover this all up.
看起来"九条命的警♥察♥"也终于不走运了
Looks like the "Cop with Nine Lives" luck has finally run out.
你应该死了
You're supposed to be dead.
伤口总会回来
The wound will come back,
无论你们调换多少次身体零件
no matter how many times you try to swap spare parts.
克里斯蒂娜 求你了
C...Christina. Please.
我之前在完善威廉的变形咒时
I was perfecting William's metamorphosis spell
突然想到了这个
when the idea just suddenly came to me.
重生可能是长生不老 或者
Regeneration could be life or...
可能是诅咒
could be a curse.
求你了
Please.
每次我变回自己
Every time that I turn back into myself,
威廉都要死一次
William dies all over again.
我也想让你这样
That's what I wanted for you.
死一千次
A thousand deaths.
但我只能勉强接受你死一次
But I'll have to settle for just the one.
你不是吧 老爸
Really, Pop?
我们等着你下来拿粉笔
You're supposed to be down here getting chalk
给我们画完符号♥的 走吧
so we can finish the symbols. Come on.
那是什么 汽油吗
What's that, gasoline?
有可能
Yeah, could be.
老乔治叫它"擦伤"
Old George calls it Road Rash.
从没告诉过我有什么原料
Never did tell me the ingredients.
如果他在这里 这一切都不会发生
You know, if he was here, none of this would've happened.
如果我能回到过去 我会替他挡子弹
If I could go back in time, I'd take that bullet.
别说这种话
Don't talk like that.
小迪的事我不该怪你
I should--I should've never put Dee on you.
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表