剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
莱蒂
Leti!
好了 这是你最后一杯了
All right, now this is your last pour.
不给你了 不给你了
No more, I say. No more.
最后一杯
Just one.
是罗恩来了吗
Ron is here?
*你说你想当个小丑*
*Well, you say you wanna be a clown*
*你想干些蠢事*
*You wanna be a goof*
*那我们就一起嗨起来*
*Let's get together and tear off the roof*
*跳起舞 深夜狂欢*
*Gonna boogie at midnight*
*我们要跳起舞 深夜狂欢*
*We're gonna boogie at midnight*
-还要吗 -要
- More? - Yes.
太贪杯了
So greedy.
*我们就自然地跟着音乐舞动*
*Get together and have some natural kicks*
*跳起舞 深夜狂欢*
*Boogie at midnight*
*我们要跳起舞 深夜狂欢*
*Ooh, we're gonna boogie at midnight*
谢谢你带了这么多吃的来
Thank you for bringing all this food.
是我应该谢谢你才对
Oh, I should be thanking you.
我冰箱里都塞满了人们过来
My icebox is overflowing with food folks bring
看望我们的时候带过来的吃的了
when they come check in on us.
我们怎么吃都吃不完
Couldn't eat it all if we try.
就算阿提吃的比以前还多也吃不完
Even with Tic eating more than his share.
-他说他在帮你们 -他的确在帮我们
- He said he was helping out. - He was.
帮忙做饭
Cooking.
和小迪一起玩
Playing with Dee.
帮忙制♥作♥出行指南
Helping out with the travel guide.
洗完了之后把杯子竖起来晾干
Leaving cups upright to dry after he'd wash them.
乔治在洗碗的时候总是把杯子放下来
George always set the cups down when he did the dishes.
是吗
That it?
阿提让你想起乔治了吗
Tic remind you of George?
不是
No.
是我太傻了而已
Just being foolish.
你见过小迪和她的朋友们了吗
You seen Dee and her friends?
我们几个谁最酷
Who's the coolest in our group?
它在拼我的名字
It's spelling my name.
-不 是我的 -好吧 好吧
- No, it's mine! - Okay, okay.
波波 轮你了
Bobo, it's your turn.
我的旅行会愉快吗
Will I have a good time on my trip?
不会
吉尔 到你了
Gil, it's your turn.
是谁在和我们说话
Who are we talking to?
乔治已经死了
开这种玩笑有意思吗 混♥蛋♥
That ain't funny, jerk!
-不是我动的 -也不是我
- I didn't do it! - Me either.
它在自己移♥动♥
It moved by itself.
你们都是混♥蛋♥
Y'all are assholes!
小迪
Dee.
戴安娜
Diana.
谁在那
Hello?
*我男朋友总爱迟到*
*I got a guy who's always late*
*每次我们约会的时候*
*Anytime we have a date*
*但是我爱他*
*But I love him*
*是的 我爱他*
*Yes, I love him*
*我要直接走到他的门前*
*I'm gonna walk right up to his gate*
*问他要一个答案*
*And see if I can get it straight*
*因为我要他*
*'Cause I want him*
*我要去问他*
*I'm gonna ask him*
*你是吗*
*Is you is*
*你是不是我的宝贝*
*Or is you ain't my baby?*
老兄 我一直在找你 你去哪儿了
Man, I've been looking for you. Where you been?
门廊
The porch.
保持警惕
Keeping watch.
你觉得让邻居们看到一个士兵住在这里
You thought it'd be a good idea,
是个好主意 是吧
let the neighbors see a soldier live here, huh?
你总是很聪明
You was always real smart.
我想跟你谈谈莱蒂希娅
Hey, I wanted to ask you about Letitia.
谈什么
What about her?
我和她 我们在高中时总打闹
Me and her, we used to tussle back in high school,
你懂我的意思吗
if you know what I'm saying.
我今晚想重温一下
And I'm feeling nostalgic tonight.
但我听说你一直免费住在这里
But I heard you been staying here rent-free.
所以呢
And?
好的 兄弟 我明白
All right, man. All right.
但如果你对她有意思
But if that's yours,
你应该让她知道
you might wanna tell her.
*你到底是不是我的*
*Is you is or is you ain't*
*我的宝贝*
*My baby?*
*也许宝贝*
*Maybe baby's found*
*已移情别恋*
*Somebody new*
*还是我的宝贝*
*Or is my baby*
*对我依旧不变*
*Still my baby true?*
*我的宝贝*
*Oh, is my baby*
*还是我的宝贝吗*
*Still my baby true?*
*我不会再*
*I don't hurt*
*痛苦了*
*Anymore*
*我的眼泪已干*
*All my teardrops are dried*
*在地上踱步时*
*No more walking the floor*
*也不再满心煎熬*
*With that burning inside*
*现在多好*
*It's wonderful now*
*我不会再*
*That I don't hurt*
*痛苦了*
*Anymore*
对不起
Sorry.
我没发现我来大姨妈了
I didn't realize I started my monthly--
没关系
It's okay.
这又没什么
Hey, no big deal.
楼下见吧
See you downstairs?
你觉得马歇尔百货公♥司♥不雇佣你
You think Marshall Field's hasn't hired you
是因为你是黑人
because you're colored?
我当然知道
Of course I know that.
我愿意比别人都努力工作
And I'm willing to work harder than anybody else,
如果得这样的话
if that's what it's gonna take.
如果有更多的黑人像我这么想
You know, if more colored folk thought like me,
我们的种族会走得更远
the race would be a lot further along.
不
Oh, no.
我靠
Damn.
借过
Excuse me.
孩子们在哪
Where are the kids?
小迪
Dee!
詹姆斯 去壁橱里拿猎枪
James, grab the shotguns from the closet.
露比 拿上弗洛依德的车钥匙
Ruby, get Floyd's car keys.
莱蒂希娅·刘易斯
Letitia Lewis.
你的档案相当精彩
You have quite a record here.
你是哪个组织的
What group you with?
猴子城市联盟
The Monkey Urban League?
等等 我知道
No, wait, I know.
全国蟑螂发展协会
The National Association for the Advancement of Cockroaches.
我收到了很多邻居对你的投诉
I've gotten a lot of complaints from your neighbors about you.
那你有没有我提交的21份
Have you gotten the 21 reports I've filed
对这同一群邻居的骚扰投诉吗
about harassment from those same neighbors?
伯克 克兰
Burke, Crane,
我们有收到什么投诉吗
have we received any complaints?
印象中没有 警监
Not that we can recall, Captain.
你的新房♥子里有怪事发生吗
Anything strange happen in your new house?
好吧 我换个问题
A'ight, how about this?
有人让你去买♥♥温斯罗普之家吗
Did someone tell you to buy the Winthrop house?
像你这样的女孩是付不起按揭的
Gal like you can't afford that mortgage.
甚至都租不起房♥间
Not even renting out rooms.
你告诉我谁帮助你买♥♥了温斯罗普之家
You tell me who helped you buy the Winthrop house
我就住手
and this ends.
你是真的不知道
You really don't know anything
你搬进了怎样的房♥子 是吗
about that house you moved into, do you?
我们发现了八个黑鬼的
We found the body parts
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表