剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
Thank you so much,
不过我不想再多占用您的时间了
but I don't wanna take up any more of your time.
没关系的
Oh, don't be silly.
让所有员工在这里都有归属感是我的职责
It's my job to make sure everyone feels right at home.
欢迎加入马歇尔百货公♥司♥的大家庭
Welcome to the Marshall Field's family.
我要不先带你参观一下
Uh, shall we take a tour of the store?
我得先去趟厕所
But first, the ladies' room.
达文波特小姐
Uh, Miss Davenport,
你掉了你的
you dropped your, uh...
香水
perfume?
这次是白人还是黑人
Was it the ofays or the niggers this time?
希拉里·达文波特
副经理
达文波特小姐 你看上去很漂亮
Miss Davenport, you look beautiful.
我的嘴唇虽然可能不是巧言石
My lips may not be the Blarney Stone,
不过我真心希望你第一天工作顺利
but here's hoping good luck rubs off on you your first day.
她去哪了
And where is she?
让我在这里等着
Made me wait.
我都在这里站了12分钟了
12 minutes now, I've been standing here.
卖♥♥香水的女孩去哪里了
Where's the perfume girl?
这里的服务真的是
The service here is...
-太糟糕了 -我真是受够了
- It's awful. - I'm finished with her.
如果你不在柜台的话
You can't uplift the lives of our customers
你是不能好好服务我们的顾客的 塔玛拉
if you're not at your counter, Tamara.
真不好意思 达文波特小姐
So sorry, Miss Davenport.
我本来只打算离开几分钟的
Was only supposed to be gone a couple of minutes.
玛琪让我帮她重新整理鞋架
Madge needed some shoes re-shelved,
然后芭比又要我去打扫她的更衣室
but then Barb needed her dressing rooms wiped down.
-之后凯茜又 -塔玛拉
- And Cathy-- - Tamara?
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
喘口气
Exhale.
我不是要找你的麻烦
You're not in any trouble.
我只是想多了解下我的员工们
I just...like to get to know all of my employees.
我记得你说你是心血来潮来应聘的
I remember you saying you applied on a whim.
不好意思 我和您说过这句话吗
I'm sorry. Did I say that to you?
肯定是休斯先生跟我提过
Mr. Hughes must have mentioned it.
他还告诉我 聘用你引发了
He also told me that your hiring caused...
一阵混乱
quite a stir.
我希望你依旧觉得
I hope you're still feeling
自己是马歇尔百货公♥司♥大家庭的一员
a part of the Marshall Field's family.
我是这样认为的 夫人
I am, ma'am.
而且你记住 不管别人怎么说
And j-just remember, no matter what anybody says,
他们都没法夺走你的学历成就
they can't take your educational achievements away from you.
我不觉得读完七年级能被称之为成就
I wouldn't call a seventh grade education much of an achievement.
你高中没毕业吗
You didn't graduate from high school?
那你之前在弗雷德里克·道格拉斯中心
So you took some accounting courses
上过会计学课程吗
down at the Frederick Douglass Center?
我都不知道那里还有这些课
I didn't even know they had those there.
你的手上有灰
Your hands are a bit ashy.
我们工作得这么辛苦
For how hard we work,
他们应该把这些免费送给我们
they should give all this to us for free.
玛琪 你看起来就像
Madge, you look like Marilyn Monroe
《愿嫁金龟婿》里的玛丽莲·梦露
in "How to Marry a Millionaire."
芭比 风是往哪个方向吹的
Barb, which way is the wind blowing?
如果你不再猛吃糖果的话
That coat would close
你的大衣就能扣上了
if you stopped stuffing your face with bonbons.
好了 已经30分钟了
All right, it's been 30 minutes.
我们该回到岗位上了
We really should get back on the floor.
希拉里 你是领导你说了算
Well, Hillary, you're the boss.
所以要么我们回到岗位上继续做苦力 要么
So we can either head back out there to the salt mines, or...
你可以试试这双风情万种的细高跟
You can try on these naughty stilettos
然后享受享受生活
and live a fuckin' little.
来吧
Come on.
对了 说到领导
Oh, speaking of--of bosses, has...
保罗有没有对你们无礼过
has Paul ever...gotten fresh with any of you?
"我和我的妻子以及两个孩子
Paul, "I live in a Norman Rockwell painting
住在诺曼·洛克威尔的画中" 这样的保罗会有无礼之举
with my wife and two kids," Getting fresh?
不可能
No way.
像我父亲常说的
Like my father always says,
"妄想症是成为美国职业女性的代价"
"Boy, is paranoia the price of being a working girl in America."
希拉里 走个台步给我们看看
Hillary, let's see you strut!
跳摇摆舞啊
Oh, cut a rug!
你应该报名参加赫布·明茨的节目
You should sign up for Herb Mintz's show.
她的胯扭得这么有节奏感
With the rhythm in those hips,
她都可以直接上黑人的节目了
she's ready for the colored version.
好了 我能说说咱们心照不宣的想法吗
Okay, can I just say what we've all been thinking?
我希望以后别再来
I hope we don't see any more Tamaras
塔玛拉那样的人了
coming through the front door.
如果有的话
Well, if there are,
希望她们比她更有资格
let's hope they're more qualified than her.
她当然不够格 她是黑人
Of course she's unqualified. She's a Negro.
芭比
Barb!
怎么了
What?
我够礼貌的了 没用那些不文明的词
I was polite enough not to use the less civilized word.
希拉里 你之前跟塔玛拉在一起
Hillary, you were with Tamara earlier.
你看起来和她相处得不错
You seem comfortable with her.
我在给她提工作建议
I was giving her work advice.
你觉得你可以说服她
You think you can convince her
带我们去南区的酒吧吗
to take us to a bar on the South Side?
那会像是一场探险
It'll be like a safari.
而我们需要一个向导
And we need a guide.
你们为什么想去那边
Why would you want to go there?
南区没什么特别的
There's nothing special about the South Side,
相信我 我了解
trust me, I know.
-天啊 -你去过那里吗
- Oh, my God. - You've been there?
你和那些人在一起会害怕吗
Were you scared being around all of those people?
我们去定了
We're going.
没错
Oh, yes!
这男的可真帅
What a hunk of man.
箭牌口香糖
他是你男朋友吗
He's with you?
只有当他表现好的时候
Only when he behaves.
再见 女士们
Night-night, ladies.
他真是太
He's so-- oh.
你不能就这么出现在这里
Can't just be showing up here.
看起来我没让你丢脸
It doesn't look like I embarrassed you.
你梦想的工作
How was the first day
第一天上班怎么样 达文波特小姐
of your dream job, Miss Davenport?
比当某人的清洁工要好多了
Well, it's better than being someone's damn charwoman.
你不希望我把你当希拉里来吻
You don't want me to kiss you as Hillary.
你想吻希拉里吗
Do you want to kiss Hillary?
我想吻
I wanna kiss...
你让我吻的任何事物
whatever you want me to kiss.
先别喝
Hold off on that.
我需要之前跟你说的那个人情
I'm gonna need that favor.
就在今晚
Tonight.
终于
Finally,
魔鬼告诉我我跟他做了什么交易
the devil tells me what deal I've made with him.
我需要你参加一个聚会
I need you to attend a party.
布莱斯怀特小姐
Miss Braithwhite
在你到达后会告诉你其余的细节
will give you the rest of the details when you arrive.
车后座有个盒子
There's a box in the back seat.
是你喜欢的风格
It's got your name all over.
他们去了北边 对吗
They were up north, is that correct?
对 对 没错
Oh, right, right, right.
你可以把队长的成就看做
You could view the captain's accomplishments
找到了永生的方法
as a way to immortality.
我们在阿德汉姆的事故中损失惨重
We suffered a major loss in the Ardham incident,
但必须保持限制入会
but initiation must remain exclusive.
也许他找回了霍雷肖被盗的书页
Perhaps he's recovered Horatio's stolen pages.
会员们一致决定
It was a unanimous decision by the members
由我来掌管我们的社交俱乐部
that I take the reins of our social club.
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表