剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
Marvin's working for the Springfield African American these days.
他会帮我们查查那个神秘的阿德汉姆
He's gonna look into that mysterious town of Ardham for us.
谢谢宝贝 清单上的东西都齐了吗
Why, thank you, baby. Are we checklist-ready?
对
Yep.
好的 床垫和毛毯
All right, mattress and blankets.
有了 有了
Check and check.
备胎和千斤顶
Spare tire and jack.
-有了 -信♥号♥♥弹和急救箱
- Check. - Flares and first-aid kit.
-都有 -读物
- Double check. - Reading materials.
-我备好了 -很好
- I got that covered. - Very well.
看来旅行清单的东西都齐了
I think the travel checklist is complete.
有什么漏掉的吗
Anything we're forgetting?
没了吧 我觉得我们都带全了
Oh, no, I think that's everything.
我倒是觉得我们还落下了什么
I think there's something missing.
你们不用每次都这样
You don't have to do this every time.
对哦 是小迪的旅行漫画
Oh, that's right, Dee's travel comic.
这就是我们落下的东西
That's what's missing
我还等着想看
because I've been waiting patiently to see
豹人怎么着了呢
what happens to Panther Man.
"俄瑞堤伊亚·布鲁"
"Orithyia Blue"?
宝贝 你改了啊
Oh, pumpkin, you decided to change it.
没事的 妈
It's no big deal, Ma.
你回来之后咱们再见 爸
I will see you when you get back, Pop.
回来再见 宝贝
You will, baby.
还有 地图册在车上
Oh, and the atlas is in Woody.
知道了
Yes.
-谢谢 宝贝 -一路小心
- Thank you, baby. - Be safe.
晚安
Good evening.
美国中西部
我 我第一次感觉到自己
I, um--I find myself not for the first time
处于
in, um...
一种类似于耶利米样的处境
the position of a kind of Jeremiah.
比如说 我同意布弗德先生所说的
For example, I don't disagree with Mr. Burford that the, um...
美国黑人遭受的不平等对待
The inequality suffered by the American Negro
阻碍了他们
population of the United States
实现美国梦的脚步
has hindered the American dream.
这是事实
Indeed, it has.
但是他所说的其他种种我无法认同
I quarrel with some other things he has to say.
我感觉到的一种力不从心的
The other, deeper element
另外更深层次的根本
of a certain awkwardness I feel
黑鬼们
别让这里的阳光照射到你
明白吗
源自于
has to do with, um...
它与人们的立场有关 我只能这么说
it has to one's point of view; I had to put it that way.
人们的一种认知 一种对现实认知的系统
One's, uh, one's sense, one's system of reality.
在我看来 在众议院之前的提议
It would seem to me the proposition
我这样说
before the House, when I put it that way,
是一种牺牲了
is the American dream
美国黑人的美国梦
at the expense of the American Negro,
或者说这种牺牲了美国黑人的美国梦
or the American dream is at the expense of the American Negro...
是一个十分充满欺骗性的问题
is a question hideously loaded,
而人们对这个问题的解答
and that one's response to that question
或是人们对这个问题的反应
or one's reaction to that question,
实际上都是建立在
has to depend on, in effect,
你自己在这个社会中处于什么样的地位
on where you find yourself in the world,
你眼中的现实是如何
what your sense of reality is,
你的世界观是如何之上的
what your system of reality is.
也就是说 这个问题的回答都是建立在
That is, it depends on assumptions
我们内心深处
which we hold so deeply
难以察觉的设想之上的
as to be scarcely aware of them.
一个南非白人或是一个密西西比州的佃农
A white South African or a Mississippi sharecropper
或是一个密西西比州警♥察♥
or a Mississippi sheriff
又或是一个被逐出阿尔及利亚的法国人
or a Frenchman driven out of Algeria,
实际上 都有
all have, at bottom,
同一个世界观 这个世界观让他们 就例如
a system of reality which compels them to, for example,
在法国统治者被逐出阿尔及利亚问题上
in the case of the French exile from Algeria,
去为法国为何能够统治阿尔及利亚而辩护
to defend French reasons from having ruled Algeria.
那些密西西比州或是阿♥拉♥巴马州的警♥察♥
The Mississippi or the Alabama sheriff,
那些警♥察♥着实相信着当他面对
who really does believe, when he's facing
一个黑人男孩或者女孩时 这个女人 这个男人
a Negro boy or girl, that this woman, this man,
或是这个孩子是不可能攻击这个
this child must be insane to attack the system
决定了人生的系统的
to which he owes his entire identity.
而另一方面
And on the other hand...
我听说这附近有个叫莉迪亚餐厅的地方
There's a diner called Lydia's I got a tip on near here.
我们去那里吃顿午饭也没有多远
Won't take us too far off course to have lunch there.
你们觉得我们稍微绕一下怎么样
What do you say to a detour?
-在哪里 -西蒙斯维尔
- Where is it? - Simmonsville.
你知道在戴安娜的地图上那地方都是些什么人吗
You know what that area be populated by on Diana's atlas?
-什么人 -一帮
- What? - Buncha trolls
吃粗心摩托车手的巨怪
who pick their teeth with unwary motorists.
真逗 我得在出行指南里加一些条目
Funny. I need to add some entries to the guide.
我得在截止日期之前发出去
I'm on a deadline.
你不就是发行人吗
Aren't you the publisher?
正是 所以我也知道自己能有多苛刻
Exactly, which is why I know how much of a hard-ass I can be.
虽然你们两个都没问我的意见
Well, not that either of you asked my opinion,
不过我还是想吃顿热饭的
but I could use a hot meal.
女士发话了
You heard the girl.
本女士既然不能开车的话
Since this girl's not allowed to drive,
那就让我来选电台
I'm picking the radio station.
西蒙斯维尔
下一个右边出口出去
Let's take this next right.
你干什么呢 妹子
What you doing, girl?
我把B.B.金的声音调高一点啊
I'm turning up B.B.
-你对B·B·金有什么了解 -这是我的音乐
- What you know about B.B.? - That's my music.
她的音乐
Her music.
我们要找一栋红砖建筑
Now, we're looking for a red-brick building.
应该在左手边 镇子最偏远的地方
Should be on the left-hand side, far end of town.
一定是这个了
That must be it.
好的
All right.
你不是说它叫"莉迪亚餐厅"吗
Didn't you say it was called Lydia's?
西蒙斯维尔餐厅
就是这地方
It's in the right place.
不要"以貌取书"
Don't judge a book by its cover.
书不会拒绝服务你的
Book can't refuse you service.
也不会朝你水杯里吐口水
Or spit in your water glass.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我们刚刚经过
We were just driving by,
想着可以进来吃点午餐
thought we'd stop in and have some lunch.
那我们就坐下来了
We'll seat ourselves, then.
对 我们就这样做 谢谢
Yes, that's what we'll do. Thank you.
能给一下菜单吗
Menu, please?
这里什么比较好吃
What's good here?
不如我们先来一些咖啡吧
Why don't we just start with some coffees?
看起来西蒙斯维尔餐厅不太好客啊
Looks like the Simmonsville Dinette isn't making the guide.
是的 但我们已经来了
Yeah, okay, but we're here now.
但不意味着我们就得留下来
Doesn't mean we have to stay.
回到车里的话 我们还有...
Get back in the car, we're, what,
两三个小时能到马文家吧
two, three hours from Marvin's?
我们不走 我们有权利留在这儿
We're here, damnit. We have every right to be.
我们是公民
We're citizens.
你是货真价实的退伍军人
You're a veteran for God's sake.
我们的钱像其他人一样花得合情合理
Our money spends just as good as everyone else's.
我要去一下女卫生间
I gotta visit the ladies' room.
饼干和肉汁闻起来非常不错
Biscuits and gravy did smell pretty damn good.
我想我要点它们
Think I'll order that...
如果服务员回来的话
if the waiter ever comes back.
他们有三个人
There's three of them.
坐下来了
Just sat down.
我发誓我没有服务他们
I swear I didn't serve them,
您对莉迪亚夫人那样之后 我不会的
not after what you did to Ms. Lydia.
乔治叔叔
Uncle George?
提醒我为什么白宫是白色的
Remind me why the White House is white.
1812年的战争
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表