剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
亲爱的
Baby,
那是一个我可以自♥由♥定义自己的世界
a world where I can name myself anything.
所以 这是真实的吗
So is--is this real then?
如果你在另一个地球
If you're on another planet Earth,
我现在还在这里吗
am I still here right-- right now?
我不知道
I don't know what...
这一切意味着什么
exactly it all means.
但是
But...
天啊 这感觉好真实
God, it feels real.
-这才是最重要的 -是的
- That's what matters. - Yes.
毕竟在经历了你所有的冒险
And after all your adventures,
看到了那一切后
everything you saw,
你还依然做我的妻子
you still named yourself my wife.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我觉得现在我知道是什么
I think now I can name this thing
悄无声息 静静将我吞噬了
that's been eating at me quietly, so quiet.
有时候 我觉得我只是累了
Sometimes, I thought I was...tired,
心情低落 或是
Sad, or...
你在路上时太想你
missing you when you were out on the road,
但其实 我
but really, I was...
我很生气
I was angry.
甚至愤怒
So angry.
因为我大部分时间
Because for so much of my life,
我一直在萎缩
I've been shrinking.
当我还是个孩子时
When I was a kid,
我以为我已经长大到可以
I thought I was big enough to have every right to name
主宰这个世界的一些事情
something out of this world,
然后我就开始萎缩
and then I just started shrinking myself.
等我遇见你时 我已经缩到太小
By the time I met you, I'd already gotten so small.
我以为你知道我想要变多大
And I thought you knew how big I wanted to be.
我以为你能看懂我
I thought you saw me.
但你只是站在那里看着我为你变得更小
But you just stood by and let me shrink myself more for you.
希波吕忒
Hippolyta--
希波吕忒 你为什么 为什么不告诉我你的感受
Hippolyta, why didn't you-- you tell me you felt this way?
我试过了
I tried.
我试了很多次
I tried so many times.
我试过了 你一定看到过
I tried. You--you had to see that.
也许我看到了 但是我
May-maybe I did, but I-I-I--
我爱上你是因为你很充满好奇
I fell in love with you because you were so curious,
我知道在内心深处你是一个
and I knew deep down inside, there was a--
你有着冒险精神 但是
there was a discoverer in you, but...
你说得对
You're right.
是我让你这样的
I led you,
帮助你萎缩
helped you shrink
来维护这个家庭 这样我才能做我想做的事情
so we could have a family, so that I could go and do what I had to do
知道你安全在家 等着我
and know that you were safe at home, waiting for me.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我现在才知道你付出了多少
I see now what that cost you.
我现在看到你了
I see you now,
希波吕忒·弗里曼
Hippolyta Freeman.
我希望你能变大到如你所愿
And I want you to be as big as you can be.
我是希波吕忒
I am Hippolyta.
冒险家
Discoverer.
我不是真的 我和你们一样
I'm not real. I'm just like you.
你们不存在于这个社会
You don't exist in this society.
如果你们存在的话
If you did,
你们就不会寻求平等权利了
your people wouldn't be seeking equal rights.
你们不是真的 如果是的话
You're not real. If you were,
你们会在这个世界的国家中有地位
you'd have some status among the nations of the world.
所以我们都是神话
So we're both myths.
我不是作为现实来找你们
I do not come to you as a reality.
而是作为神话
I come to you as the myth.
因为那才是黑人
Because that's what Black people are.
神话
Myths.
我很好奇
I got curious.
现在你已经知道自己的身份了
Now that you've named yourself,
我们可以让你完全融入我们的社会
we can fully integrate you into our society.
你也不再需要手腕上的装置了
You no longer need the devices on your wrists.
这个改变是永久的吗
Is the change permanent?
是的
Yes.
如果我不改变
And if I don't change,
我能回到把我带到这里的那个入口吗
can I go back through that portal that brought me here,
回家
back home?
是的 我们可以把你送回地球
Yes, we can send you back to your Earth.
家
Home.
这个词感觉不对
Feels like the wrong word.
我怎么才能在那个地方
How can I fit in everything that I am now...
拥有我现在所有的身份呢
...into that place?
那个希波吕忒
That Hippolyta.
她太渺小了
She was so small.
但是小迪
But Dee...
她需要我
She needs me.
希波吕忒婶婶
Aunt Hippolyta?
希波吕忒婶婶
Aunt Hippolyta?
动起来啊
Come on!
《恶魔之地》
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表