剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表
宝贝 你能听见吗
Baby. Can you hear me?
怎么回事
What the hell happened?
我需要纸笔
I need a pen and paper.
我看见妈妈了
I saw Mama.
不 没事了 妈妈在呢
No, it's okay. Mama's got you.
没事了 放松
It's all right. Just relax.
一切都好
Everything's fine.
我们没空继续为此争论了
We don't have time to keep debating this.
我们得施汉娜的咒语
We have to do Hanna's spell,
而血缘关系是其中最重要的部分
and the blood tie's the most important part.
我们需要我 提图斯
We need a physical connection
和克里斯蒂娜的身体接触
between me, Titus, and Christina.
风险太大了
It's too damn risky.
汉娜已经研究了这个束缚咒一个多世纪
Hanna's been working on this binding spell for over a century.
先人们已经给莱蒂解释了一次
The ancestors already walked Leti through it.
那就让她研究一个不需要让你
Well, let her work on a spell that don't have you
投入克里斯蒂娜怀抱的咒语
walking into Christina's hands.
没时间了 爸
There's no time, Pop!
如果我们想夺走她的能力
If we wanna take her power from her,
我们就需要用她咒语里的能量去对抗她
we need to use the energy from her spell against her.
书里说你死在了仪式中 阿提
In the book, it says you die in the ceremony, Tic.
书里写错了
The book is wrong.
那只是一种可能的...未来
It's just one potential...future.
你跟他讲讲理
Talk some sense into him.
你 他 还有孩子 你们都走
You, him, and the baby-- y'all go.
克里斯蒂娜就无法用胎记找到你了
Christina can't find you with the birthmark.
看看我们经历了什么才走到这一步
Look what we been through to get here:
怪物 鬼魂
monsters, ghosts,
一次充满魔法的寻宝 诅咒 过去 未来
a-a magical treasure hunt, curses, the past, the future.
我们现在绝不能停止战斗
We can't stop fighting now.
我听你们说了一辈子的那个神秘陌生人
The mysterious stranger I heard about my entire life,
像杰基·罗宾森一样挥动着球棒
swinging the bat like Jackie Robinson,
救了你 妈妈和乔治伯父的人就是我
saving you, Mama, and Uncle George was me.
这本书属于我们家族 我们齐心协力
This book belongs to our family, and together,
利用它保护我们一家人
we're gonna use this book to protect our family.
我们念两遍咒语
We say the spell twice,
然后再倒过来说一次
and then reverse to end it.
你开始
You'll start.
你是谁
Who are you?
你的血脉继承人
Your blood heir.
你为什么复活我
Why did you bring me back?
为了完成
To do what I should have
你试图牺牲我孩子那晚我早该做的事
the night you tried to sacrifice my baby.
你这个忘恩负义的婆娘
You ungrateful wench.
我给你的比任何黑鬼拥有的都多
I gave you more than any nigger ever had.
阿提
Tic!
你竟敢用我的魔法
You dare to use my magic?
偷来的东西并不属于你
What's stolen ain't yours.
他去哪了
Where'd he go?
这个圈本该能困住他
The circle was supposed to hold him!
我们必须立刻把他召回来
We must get him back now!
当心
Watch out!
露比 你没事吧
Ruby! Are you okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
提图斯
Titus.
那些黑鬼拿了《名之...
Those niggers have the Book of--
刚才那应该算是容易的部分
And that was supposed to be the easy part.
我做了你最喜欢吃的
I made your favorite.
你真得吃点东西
You really need to eat something.
你丢下了我
You left me.
是的
I did.
我丢下了你 是为了变成你想象我能成为的人
I did, so I could become what you imagined me to be...
为了成为俄瑞堤伊亚·布鲁
so I could be Orithyia Blue.
她又不是真人
She's not real.
我找到了一个地方
I found a place...
在那里我能赋予她生命
where I could bring her to life,
我可以自♥由♥定义自己 我也这么做了
where I could name myself anything, and I did.
我所经历过的奇遇
I went on adventures that not even
是你父亲那美丽的大脑都无法想象的
your father's beautiful mind could have imagined.
然后我把自己定义为母亲
And then I named myself mother,
那就把我带回了你身边
and it brought me back here to you.
宝贝 我一直都打算回来的
Pumpkin, I was always gonna come back.
如果我知道
And if I had known
你正在遭受的痛苦 我会更早回来的
what was happening to you, I would have come back sooner--
我不在乎你本来会做什么
I don't care what you would have done.
你当时不在这里
You weren't here.
我独自一人 他们...
I was alone, and they...
算了
Never mind.
一切都好
Everything's jake.
反正怎么样也救不了我的
Couldn't have saved me anyways.
我们后天得走
We have to leave the day after tomorrow
在秋分前到达阿德汉姆
to get to Ardham by the autumnal equinox.
我们怎么可能在秋分之前到那鬼地方
How the hell we supposed to get a piece of that bitch before then?
露比
Ruby.
绝对不行
Hell no.
只有她最能接近她
She can get closer to her than any of us can.
问题就在这 她靠得太近了
See, that's the problem. She's too damn close.
祖先们说我们得连接
The ancestors said that we have to connect
他们三个的身体才能困住克里斯蒂娜
all three of their bodies to bind Christina.
而且我们得增强我们的目的
And we need to amplify our intention too.
这个咒语比我们刚施的复活咒更复杂
This spell's bigger than the resurrection one we just did,
但我们没法再寻求祖先们的帮助了
and we can't call the ancestors for help again.
这次只有我们三个了
It's just the three of us.
四个
Four.
现在跟我讲讲这咒语
Now tell me about this spell.
见鬼 阿提
Shit. Tic!
她来这里干嘛
What the hell is she doing here?
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
在这说就行
Anything you wanna say can be said here.
这不是什么隔代的仇恨
This isn't generational hate.
我们的家族并没有开战
Our families are not at war.
这从来不是什么个人恩怨
This has never been personal.
不是才怪 你想要杀我儿子
The hell it ain't. You're trying to kill my son.
他的死是因为我想要施的咒语
His death is a consequence of a spell I'm attempting to cast.
没有其他能让咒语生效的方法
There's no other way for it to work,
反正以我现有的工具
at least not that I could figure out
是找不到的
with the tools at my disposal.
但现在不知怎么地
But...now somehow,
你拿到了《名之书》
you've gotten your hands on the Book of Names.
把它给我
Give it to me
我向你保证
and you have my word.
我不会碰你和你的家人
I leave you and your family alone.
我会换个方法实现我的目的
I find another way to achieve my ends,
不用你的血 用那本书
without your blood, using the book.
不行
No.
莱蒂
Leti!
怎么了 是孩子吗
What's wrong? Is it the baby?
不是不是 她
No, no, no. Guys, she--
她除掉了我的刀枪不入咒语
she took my invulnerability.
我是接线员 请问要把电♥话♥转给谁
Operator. How may I direct your call?
德雷克饭店
The Drake Hotel.
你看起来很有异国情调
You look very...exotic.
让我猜猜你是从哪里来的 日本吗
Let me guess where you're from, Japan.
你不会讲英语
So you don't speak any English?
我说 你愿意为了上我而死吗
I said, would you be willing to die to fuck me?
谢谢你愿意在这见我
Thank you for meeting me here.
我们之前的感情是真的
What we had was real,
但我以为如果我否认那部分
but I thought if I denied that part,
我就可以否认一切 包括你看见的事情
I could deny all of it... including what you saw.
我很抱歉在家里那样对你说话
I'm sorry for the way I talked to you at the house.
剧集 | 恶魔之地(2020) | 导航列表