剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
-我们得把它弄出来 -怎么做
- We have to get it out! - How?
妈妈明确告诉我要小心使用引擎
I was specifically told to go easy on the engines
免得冰变得不稳定 压碎我们的飞船
so the ice wouldn't become unstable and crush our ship!
-妈妈 爸爸和威尔 -他们能照顾好自己
- Mom, Dad, and Will-- - Can take care of themselves.
别惊慌失措了
Now stop panicking.
佩妮
Penny!
-你疯了吗 -总得有人做些什么
- Have you lost your mind? - Somebody had to do something.
瞧见了吗
See?
拜托 你都没有驾照
Come on. You don't even have your license.
所以你要来开车
That's why you're gonna drive.
需要组装
你在逗我吧
You've got to be kidding me.
别管它了 佩妮
Let it go, Penny.
我是木星2号♥的莫琳·罗宾逊
This is Maureen Robinson from the Jupiter 2.
我们位于木星17号♥的坠毁地点
We're at the crash site of the Jupiter 17.
没有幸存者
We've found no survivors.
如果这片地区还有其他搜索队
If there are any other search parties in the area,
请回复
please respond.
-没回应吗 -没有
- No luck? - No.
我是莫琳
This is Maureen-- -
你之前听到过这声音吗
You heard that before?
是的
Yeah.
是坠毁飞船上传来的 他的坠毁飞船
It was coming from the crashed ship. His crashed ship.
-肯定在附近 -走回去还要很久
- It must be somewhere close. - It's a long walk back.
问问它是否知道它的飞船在哪
Ask if it knows where its ship is.
你知道你的宇宙飞船在哪吗
Do you know where your spaceship is?
我觉得他想不起之前的事了
I don't think he remembers anything from before.
什么之前
Before what?
他受伤之前 我跟你说过了 他受伤了
Before he got hurt. I told you, he got hurt.
但它记得你
But it remembers you.
所以它肯定记得在哪见到的你
So it must remember where it met you.
别勉强了
Let's not push our luck.
有好多事我们都不知道
There's so much we don't know yet.
我们得利用这机会查明真♥相♥
We need to take this opportunity to find out.
不知道情况时应该回家
When you don't know, that's when you go home.
我们回木星飞船 走吧
We're heading back to the Jupiter. Come on.
威尔 你从什么时候开始不听我的话了
Will, since when do you not do what I ask?
你能带我们去我们见面的地方吗
Can you take us to where we met?
真棒
Oh, great.
抱歉
Sorry.
你知道你跟我一样想去
You know you want to go as much as I do.
不是跟11岁的孩子和跛脚的老婆
Not with an 11-year-old kid and a gimpy wife.
我才不是
I'm not!
不是什么 不跛脚
What? Gimpy?
还是不是我老婆
Or my wife?
那也许是她弹射出来的木星飞船
That's probably the Jupiter where she ejected from.
也许那里有人更神志清醒
Maybe there's someone there who's a little more conscious.
我们得走了
We gotta move.
你觉得她有多重
What do you think she weighs?
不 我没办法带她走 她会拖慢我们的脚步
No, there's no way I can carry her. She'll just slow us down.
就这样 我们抛下她
That's it. That's what we're doing. We leave her.
-你确定吗 -我们别无选择
- Are you sure? - We have no choice.
我想你是对的
I suppose you're right.
该死
Oh, hell.
我不是人道主义者
I'm no humanitarian.
当然
Yeah. Sure.
随你怎么想
Think whatever you want.
你知道我这样的人救下你俩有什么好处吗
You know what the bonus is for a guy like me for saving you two?
马里布的豪♥宅♥
A house in Malibu.
那里天气不如从前好了
Weather's not what it used to be,
但玛格丽塔酒还是一样美味
but the margaritas are just as good.
在这里谁会给你付钱呢
Who's gonna pay you out here?
你演了一出好戏 装成自私自利
You put on a good show of being completely self-interested,
但我知道你打心底里是个好人
but I know you're a good person.
你救下了这只鸡
Look how you saved this chicken.
等晚餐时间到了 再问问这只鸡我是不是好人
Ask the chicken if I'm a good guy come dinnertime.
朱迪 战车准备好了 走吧
Judy? The Chariot's ready. Let's go.
需要组装
佩妮
Penny?
佩妮
Penny!
佩妮
Penny!
这还挺不错
This is really not too bad.
不
No.
妈妈 爸爸 你们在吗
Mom? Dad? Are you there?
这是你们的女儿
Uh, yeah, this is your daughter.
我现在真的不想
The one who really doesn't want to
开着战车下悬崖
drive the Chariot off a cliff right now.
所以如果你们听到了 请回话
So if you're there, please come in.
启动冬季模式
Engaging winter mode.
好 好
Okay. Okay. Uh-huh. Uh-huh.
绘制地形图
就跟碰碰车一样
Just like bumper cars.
只不过都得死
Where everybody dies.
也许是时候发射信♥号♥♥弹了
Maybe it's time for a flare.
如果我们是唯一的幸存者呢
What if we're the only survivors?
这里肯定还有人在
There must be someone out there.
我们只剩一颗信♥号♥♥弹了
We only have one flare left.
我能帮你修好
I can fix that for you.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
这是你兄弟送你的吗 跟我很像的那个
Your brother give it to you? The one I remind you of?
我能推断出来
I put two and two together.
这让我想到了他
It reminds me of him.
把他留在地球一定很难
It must have been hard leaving him back on Earth.
是他先走的
He left first.
车祸
Car wreck.
很遗憾
Sorry.
该买♥♥两个的
Should have bought two.
风暴更近了
Storm's getting closer.
你带她能走多远
How far can you get with her?
今天有许多第一次 而这次是最棒的
In a day of firsts, this wins.
威尔 待在外面
Will, stay outside.
什么
What the...
你离太近了
You're hovering.
在那场大火中幸存下来的坚强种子
Tough seed to survive that fire.
我要把它加入我的收藏
I'm gonna add it to my collection.
它怎么会在这里
How'd that get in there?
接
Catch.
来
Here.
张开手 抓住
Open your hand. Hold on to it.
扔回给我
Throw it back.
轻点
Gently.
很好
Nice.
这不奇怪 一点都不奇怪
This isn't weird. This isn't weird at all.
扔得好
Nice throw.
好
Yeah!
我总是希望他回来
I always wanted him to come back.
但 现在他在这里
But... now that he's here...
你也许不知道爸爸是什么
You probably don't know what a dad is.
约翰
John?
你碰了什么吗
Did you touch something?
-没有 你碰了吗 -没有
- No. Did you? - No.
我们在这里
That's where we are.
这是张地图
It's a map.
很好 我们需要地图
Good. We need one.
我还以为银河系不长这样
I thought the Milky Way looked different from this.
的确不一样
It does.
这是什么星系
So what galaxy is this?
你想给它取个名字吗
Do you want to give it a name?
坚毅号♥怎么把我们带来这里了
How the hell did The Resolute get us here?
根据任何物理定律 这都不可能
It's impossible, according to every law of physics.
是啊
Uh-huh.
也许有人写了新的物理定律
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表