剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
迷失太空
第一季 第十集
我是第24殖民组的威尔·罗宾逊
This is Will Robinson of the 24th Colonist Group.
我在做记录
I'm making a record of this
因为看来
because it seems...
我是第一个发现了
I'm the first human
外星智慧生物证据的人类
to discover evidence of an alien intelligence.
这似乎是外星人工智能的
This appears to be the first known work of art
第一件已知艺术作品
of an artificial intelligence of alien origin.
你想如何称呼你的杰作
What would you like to call your masterpiece?
危险
Danger.
画点别的吧
Let's try something else.
那是氧气含量低的警告
That's the low oxygen warning.
是的
Yeah.
我们只剩下两小时的空气
So we've only got two hours of air left.
没错
That's right.
真棒
Great.
我们怎么会觉得 像史上最原始的宇航员一样
How'd we all get caught up in the idea that launching into space
飞上太空 是个好主意
like the most primitive astronauts in history was somehow genius?
-我们又要争论这个吗 -你当时转左就好了
- Are we doing this again? - If only you'd gone left.
莫琳没应答
Look, Maureen didn't answer,
这不像她
which isn't like her.
左或右
Left or right.
一半的机会
It's a 50/50 shot.
在我的世界 那是很棒的几率
In my world, those are great odds.
有50%可能死掉是很糟糕的几率
A 50% chance of dying are terrible odds.
未征得别人同意前 绝不能将他弹出外太空
You never eject a man into outer space without his permission.
这是基本礼貌
It's common courtesy.
我们仍有几个小时
Hey. We still have a couple of hours.
我们有过五成机会
We had a 50/50 shot.
我们有活要干 提起来
Hey, we got work to do. Pick it up.
准备好了吗 一 二 三
Ready? One, two, three.
地震越来越严重了
The tremors are getting worse.
没错
Yeah.
所有人都起飞了
That's all of them.
不是所有人
Almost all of them.
弘树发现我们
Hiroki's gonna be pretty upset
偷偷下了他的飞船 一定会很生气
when he figures out we snuck off his ship.
罗宾逊一家永远在一起
Well, Robinsons stick together.
等妈妈和朱迪回来 我们就准备好离开了吗
Once Mom and Judy get back, we'll be all set to go?
她们很久没联♥系♥我们了 早该回来了
They haven't called us in a while. They should be back by now.
是爸爸回到通讯范围内了吗
Is that Dad back in range?
是的
Yeah.
-是摩斯代码 -他在写什么
- It's Morse code. - What's he spelling?
-"F" -好的
- F. - Okay.
-"u" -"操♥你♥妈♥"
- u. - "Fu"?
他发"操♥你♥妈♥" 你孩子这么说话的吗
That's his message? "FU"? This is how your kids talk?
"E"
E.
好吧 那就不一样了
Okay, that changes everything.
"L"
L.
-燃料 他们有燃料了 -他们找到燃料了
- Fuel. They have fuel. - Hey, they got fuel!
是啊
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
早知道我们再等几小时 就不会沦落到这了
If we'd waited a couple of hours, we wouldn't be here.
太棒了
Great.
你听见了吗
Do you hear that?
-妈妈 朱迪 我有好消息 -等一下再说
- Mom, Judy, I have amazing news. - No, it can wait.
-别紧张 -她为什么会在这
- Stay calm. - What is she doing here?
我住在这 以防你忘了
I live here, in case you've forgotten.
我们四个对你一个
Yeah. There's four of us and one of you.
事实上 我有两个人
Actually, there's two of me.
你还活着
You're alive.
我要你制♥服♥史密斯博士
I want you to restrain Dr. Smith.
威尔 他不一样了
Will, he's not the same.
机器人 过来
Robot, come here.
停 我叫你停
Stop! I said stop.
威尔 你没事吧
Will, are you okay?
它现在是她的了
It's hers now.
这次是我救了他
I saved him this time
在你对他做出那种事后
from what you did to him.
朋友不会让朋友走下悬崖
Friends don't make friends walk off cliffs.
别烦他
Leave him alone.
我只是说实话 对吧 威尔
I'm just being honest. Right, Will?
我们之间一向如此
That's how we've always been with each other.
现在怎么样
So what now?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我们都想要的
What we all want.
飞到坚毅号♥
To fly up to the Resolute.
我没有怀恨在心
I'm not holding any grudges.
你们也不应该
And you shouldn't either.
威尔
Will?
那恼人的声音是怎么回事
What is that annoying noise?
-威尔 那是不是... -没错
- Will, is it... - Yeah.
-是我想的那样吗 -对
- Is it what I think it is? - Yeah.
想的哪样
Think what is?
是爸爸 他没事
It's Dad. He's okay.
他和唐在轨道上
He and Don are up there in orbit.
真是个好消息
That's such great news.
我的摩斯代码有点生疏 他在说什么
My Morse code's a little rusty. What's he saying?
"M-U
M-u..。
G-U"
G-u.
"穆古"
"Mugu."
穆古角
Point Mugu.
是一个州立公园
It's a state park.
我以前可喜欢那里了
I used to love that place.
但他为什么提起这个
But why is he talking about it?
是一条信息 他想告诉我们什么
It's a message. He's trying to tell us something.
你们对那里印象最深刻的是什么
What do you guys remember most about going there?
我们以前常在海滩生起篝火
Uh, we used to build bonfires on the beach.
-对 我记得 -好的 篝火
- Yeah, I remember that. - Okay, bonfire.
那为什么会跟任何事有关系呢
Why would that have anything to do with anything?
他能在太空生起篝火吗
Could he build one up in space?
应该可以
Yes, I think so.
他想告诉我们他在哪
He's trying to tell us where he is.
我们搜寻大气层哪里有热信♥号♥♥
Ok. Let's search the atmosphere for a heat signature.
等等
Wait.
我们已经有计划了
We had a plan.
计划没变 只是绕一下路
Same plan, slight detour.
我这辈子绕的路够多了
I've had enough detours in my life.
你说过你不想伤害约翰
You said that you didn't want to hurt John.
是真的吗
Was that true?
说实话
Be honest.
坚毅号♥还有多久会离开
How long before the Resolute leaves for good?
88分钟
88 minutes.
生起信♥号♥♥火的计划具体是什么
So exactly what is the plan to make this signal fire?
管道里还有些燃料氧化剂
Still got some fuel oxidizer in the lines.
我可以使它们喷出一股燃烧气体
I can rig it to blow a stream of burning gas.
你认为这足以让
You think it'll be enough
木星飞船的热传感器检测到吗
for the Jupiter's thermal sensors to pick up?
怎么了
Hey, hey, what's wrong?
我眼睛里有东西 痛死我了
There's something in my eyes. Stings like hell.
让我看看
Okay, let me see.
一定是防雾剂
Oh, yeah. Some of the anti-fogging agent
干掉剥落了
must have dried up and flaked off.
我看不见
Yeah, well, I can't see.
我只能靠摸索尽量搞定了
I'll just have to feel around and wing it.
你看不见又怎么做
Hey, you can't do this blind.
-那谁来做 你吗 -对
- Then who's gonna do it. You? - Yeah.
我想你应该认得出
I assume you're comfortable
压缩荷载的正交网格结构气缸吧
identifying compression-loaded orthogrid cylinders.
你一步一步指引我就行了 好吗
Just gonna have to talk me through it. Okay?
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表