剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
-那是什么? -木星2号♥已经…
What was that? J2's no longer--
队长 我和罗宾逊一家失去联♥系♥了
Captain, I've lost contact with the Robinsons.
-有发现吗? -雷达没有发现
Anything? Radar is clear.
等等…有发现 方位060
Wait. . . contact. Bearing zero-six-zero.
潜在连接
Potential conjunction.
那是什么?
What is that?
(七个月后)
准备好了吗?
Ready?
新的钾元素比例似乎起作用了
The new potassium ratio seems to be working out.
是啊
It sure is.
(木星号♥)
你觉得能管用吗?
Think this'll work?
值得一试
It's worth a try.
醒来吧
Wake up.
妈妈!快上来!
Mom! Get up here!
等一下
Hang on a sec.
拜托 这太残酷了 也太不正常了
Oh, come on. This is both cruel and unusual.
你对他们做了什么?
Do you have any influence over them?
我努力不去滥用权力了
I try not to abuse my power.
这就是你的绝密计划吗?
♪ The snow's comin' down. . . ♪ -This was your top secret project? -Mm-hmm.
♪ I'm watchin' it fall ♪
在格兰岱尔弄一棵树要容易多了
It was easier getting a tree from a lot in Glendale.
这是海岸的发光苔藓
This is the glowing moss from the shore.
看啊 让我想起了那个人
-Look. Kinda reminds me of you know who. -Mm-hmm.
也许有一点吧
Maybe a little. ♪ The church bells in town. . . ♪
-大家假期快乐呀! -你看起来有点不一样
-Happy Holidays, everybody! You look different.
是啊 他终于洗澡了
Yeah, he finally showered.
圣诞节了 要香香的
I want to smell good for Santa.
-可以拆礼物了吗? -是啊!
Can we open presents? Yes!
我先来!好了 各位 看这里
I wanna go first! I wanna go first. Okay. You guys, this right here
这是我最后一瓶威士忌
is my very last bottle of whiskey.
我希望送给你们 以防万一
I want you to have it, in case of an emergency.
我们好久没有喝过酒了
We haven't had one of those in a while.
-需要等那么久吗? -不用
Do we have to wait that long? -No.
威尔 圣诞快乐 伙计
Hey, Will. Merry Christmas, buddy.
谢谢 爸爸!
Thanks, Dad!
-礼物时间! -开始吧!
Present time! Let's do this!
来吧
Come on. Wow.
Ooh.
该学开车了
-Time you learned how to drive.
我没办法把火战车包起来
I couldn't exactly wrap the Chariot.
-太棒了 伙计! -谢谢 爸爸
-Nice! Yeah, buddy. -Thanks, Dad.
其实不需要钥匙就能开车的 也不用学习 或者许可
Um, you don't actually need the key to drive, or lessons, or permission.
这是送给潘尼的
This is for Penny.
既然是给潘尼的 怎么除了潘尼 别人都有呢?
Um, how is it for Penny if everyone but Penny gets one?
这是给你的
Here.
-是她写的吗? -谢谢
Did she write this? -Thank you.
所以…
So, um. . .
潘尼一直在写关于我们经历的回忆录
Penny's been writing kind of a memoir about our experience.
写得很棒
It's really good, so I published it.
所以我就印出来了
我们真要这样吗?
-Wow! -Wow! Are we really doing this?
这本书叫《迷失太空》
It's called Lost in Space.
标题不错
Hmm, good title.
“我们的木星号♥正在飞速穿过大气层
"Our Jupiter was hurtling through the atmosphere
速度达到二十五倍音速
at 25 times the speed of sound.
我们要坠毁了…
We were going to crash. . .
但对我来说
but for me
这并不是最可怕的部分
this wasn't the scary part.
在事情变糟之前 可怕的部分就已经发生了
The scary part happened long before anything went wrong,
那是我们愉快地 航行到半人马座阿尔法星时
when we were sailing merrily on a trip to Alpha Centauri,
因为从我记事起
because the idea of space
太空的概念就一直让我害怕”
has scared me for as long as I can remember. "
这是真的吗?
Is that true?
先别打断我
No interrupting.
“我一直认为 太空无比黑暗
"I always thought space was darker than dark
无比寒冷
and colder than cold,
最可怕的是 空无一物
and worst of all, empty.
我想不到更孤独的地方了
I can't think of a lonelier place.
我妈妈认为太空并非空无一物
My mom thinks that space isn't empty after all.
而是充满了我们看不见的暗物质
That it's filled with dark matter we just can't see.
我不是她那样的科学家
I'm not a scientist like her.
不会因为它们能使等式成立 就去相信那些东西
I don't believe in things just because they make the equations add up.
我需要自己学习
I need to learn things for myself
这就总会产生问题了 不过那是后话
and that's where the trouble always starts.
这是一段关于发现的故事…
But I'm getting ahead of myself. This is the story of discovery. . .
不是关于陌生新世界的
but not of strange new worlds.
而是关于去发现 你认为空无一物的地方有什么
It's about discovering what's in the places you thought were empty.
有时候
Sometimes
是家人的无形力量
it's the invisible force of my family. . .
牵引着我 即使我看不见他们…
pulling at me, even when I can't see them. . .
也能提醒我…
reminding me. . .
我永远不是一个人
. . . that I'm never really alone.
有时候 是关于发现可怕的怪物
And sometimes it's about discovering
想要咬掉你的脸”
horrible monsters that want to bite your face off. "
在一战期间…
During World War I. . .
有一年圣诞节
there was one Christmas
法军和德军
where the French and the Germans
决定不再兵戎相向
decided to stop shooting at one another
爬出战壕 共同庆祝
and came out of the trenches to celebrate together.
地球和平
Peace on Earth.
你知道吗?
You know?
我们不在地球上
We're not on Earth.
我只是想祝大家圣诞快乐
I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.
谢谢了
Now you have.
这是破坏警报吗?
Is that the breach alarm?
我去看看
On it.
怎么样了?
How we doin'?
还是绿色的
Still in the green.
不过风向开始改变了
The winds are starting to shift, though.
看来季风季节终于来了
I think monsoon season's finally coming.
甲烷季风季节
Methane monsoon season.
风从海上吹来时 吹在我们身上的沙砾会少一些
There'll be fewer rocks blown at us when the wind's blowing from the sea.
大家觉得讽刺吗 我们在上一个星球孤立无援
Anybody else think it's ironic that on the last planet we were marooned
因为我们没有燃料了
because we ran out of fuel
但在这个星球上 空气就是燃料
and on this planet we have the fuel for air,
但我们却无法使用
but no way to use it?
-我不相信讽刺 -但真的很讽刺
-I don't believe in irony. -Which is, in fact, ironic.
威尔 准备好了吗?
Hey, Will. You ready to roll?
肩膀放松
Hey, untense your shoulders. Relaxed arms means more control.
胳膊放松更能控制好
好的
Okay.
除非你想停下来 否则不要踩刹车
Don't pump the brakes unless you wanna stop.
好的 明白
Yeah, okay.
想不想加点油呀?
Say, why don't we give it some more gas?
加油?
Gas?
那是我小时候的说法
It's an expression from when I was young.
就是说加加速
Means more acceleration.
Oh.
你为什么这么做?
Why'd you do that?
你现在不用看速度
You don't need to look at the speed right now.
我只想让你先找找开车的手感
I just want you to get a feel for the machine.
是啊 开车的手感
Yeah. Feel for the machine.
现在怎么样?
How's this?
你开得不错
You're doing great.
Hey!
-我都要超过你了 -潘尼
-I'll race you. -Penny.
别烦他了 别撞到什么东西
Give him a break. He doesn't want to hit anything.
也没什么东西可撞的
There is nothing here to hit.
你弟弟很让我满意呢
Your brother's a man after my own heart.
这个家庭对谨慎行事的好处
Not enough attention is paid in this family
没有给予足够的重视
to the benefits of a cautious approach.
该把垃圾收出去了
-Huh. It's time to take out the trash.
轻一点
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表