剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
你想让我们的孩子拥有更好的生活
You wanted a better life for our kids.
你做了全天下母亲都想做的事
You did what any mother would've wanted to do,
但只有你能做到
but only you could do.
三兄弟中排行老二 对吧
Middle of three boys, huh?
你们家一定很疯狂
Must've been pretty wild in your house.
没错
Yeah.
冰箱永远是空的
Fridge was always bare.
为了抢遥控器比赛摔跤 这些都是常事
And wrestling matches for the remote. The usual.
你跟兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥亲吗
Are you close to your siblings?
嗯 我们很亲
Yeah, we're pretty tight.
菲尔和他可怕的老婆已经搬到殖民地了
Phil, he's already at the colony with his horrible wife.
我哥哥凯跟我一起被困在这里
My big brother Kai is stuck here with me.
你能把冷气关小一点吗 有点冷
Can you turn down the air? It's kind of cold in here.
我没打开冷气
I didn't turn on the air.
他快休克了 我需要一张毯子
All right, he's going into shock. I need a blanket.
好的
Okay.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
好的
Okay.
不不不 不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
好的
Okay.
加油 加油 加油
Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on.
挺住 埃文 挺住
Come on, Evan. Come on, Evan.
不不不 埃文
No, no, no, no, no, no. Evan.
好了 好了 好了
All right. All right. All right.
维克多 回复
Victor, come in.
什么事
What is it?
埃文死了
Evan's dead.
我们白白浪费了那些燃料
We sacrificed the fuel for nothing.
太棒了
Oh, great.
好了
Okay.
我再找一个电源来
I'll, uh, just find another power source to
接通无线电
hook the radio up to.
莫琳
Maureen.
莫琳
Maureen.
怎么样
So?
如果这个能适应太空 应该也能抵御焦油
If it can handle space, it can handle a little tar.
-只有一套太空服 -没错
- There's only one of them. - Yeah.
我在修无线电 别妨碍我了
I am fixing the radio. Stop distracting me.
莫琳 听我说
Maureen, listen to me.
我们重复吸入这些空气多久了
How long have we been rebreathing this air?
很快 二氧化碳含量就会过高
I mean, soon there's gonna be too much carbon dioxide,
我们会晕倒 如果我们晕倒就死定了
and then we'll pass out. And if we pass out, we die.
-约翰 -我来开舱门 你可以逃出去
- John. - I'll open the hatch and you can get out.
你打开舱门 焦油就会涌入战车
If you open the hatch, the Chariot will fill with tar.
你会没命的
You won't survive.
但你会活下来
But you will.
-我不要这么做 -你就要
- I'm not doing it. - Yeah, you are.
我绝不放弃 你什么时候开始放弃了
I'm not giving up. Since when are you?
这不是放弃 是救你的命
This isn't giving up. This is saving your life.
不
No.
莫琳
Maureen.
你穿上太空服
You put this suit on.
你去找我们的孩子
You go get our kids.
然后带他们离开这个星球
And you get 'em off this planet.
好吗
All right?
好吗
All right?
我打开舱门的时候
Okay. Now, when I open the hatch,
你会被大量焦油砸中
you're gonna be hit by a ton of weight from the tar.
我会躲在你身下 尽全力帮你爬出去
I'll get underneath you and do the best I can to help you out.
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can do it.
你做得到
Yes, you can.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
你是我见过最坚强最勇敢的人
You are the strongest, most fearless person I know.
真希望我没花那么多时间生你的气
I wish I hadn't spent so much time being angry at you.
真希望我们能最后再逛一次那个商场
I wish we could walk around that mall one last time.
莫琳
Maureen...
不要
Don't.
我爱你
I love you.
来吧 是时候了
Let's do it. It's time.
戴上这个 快
Put this on. Come on.
来 我帮你
Here, let me help you.
听好了
Okay, listen.
我一打开舱门 你就拼命爬出去
When I open the hatch, you go like there's fire under your ass.
别往回看 好吗
And you don't look back. Okay?
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
等等 停 停
Wait, stop. Stop.
-怎么了 -摘掉头盔
- What is it? - Take this off.
-怎么了 -战车是气密的
- What? - The Chariot's airtight.
如果我们能在舱内制♥造♥足够压力
If we can create enough pressure in here,
就能把焦油替换掉
we could displace the tar.
-用什么替换 -高海拔气球里的氦气
- Displace it with what? - The helium. From the HAB.
我不懂 这能让我们浮到表面
I don't understand. This will get us up to the surface,
但我们仍然被困在坑中间
but we're still stuck in the middle of a pit.
你记不记得佩妮两岁时
You remember when Penny was two
我们给她买♥♥了那个玩具隧♥道♥
and we bought her that... that play tunnel...
-记得 -她能在里面爬来爬去
- Yeah. Uh-huh. - ...that she could crawl around in?
我们就这么利用气球
That's what we're gonna do with the balloon.
体重会让我们往下坠
Our body weight will carry us down.
我们沿着底部爬到岸上
We can crawl along the bottom until we reach the shore.
真不敢相信我之前没想到这个方法
Can't believe I didn't think of it before.
是啊 这不是显而易见的吗
Yeah, because it was, like, so obvious.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我把油车带回我的木星飞船
I'll take the tanker back to my Jupiter.
我们可以早上再碰头 看有什么选项
We can reconvene in the morning and go over options.
好的
Copy.
我真的以为我可以救他
I really thought I could save him.
你已经尽力了 罗宾逊医生
You did everything you could, Dr. Robinson.
我得去告诉他哥哥他出什么事了
I have to go tell his brother what happened to him.
我开车送你去
I'll drive you.
我知道你会平安回来
I knew you'd make it back safely.
见到你我太高兴了
I'm so glad to see you.
维克多
Victor?
一切都会好起来 我保证
Everything's going to be okay. I promise.
我们本来弄到很多 儿子
We had it, son.
足够多的燃料
More than enough.
发生什么事了
What happened?
发生了一起意外 燃料全没了
There was an accident. We lost it all.
还剩一点
Almost all.
我们得在这再逗留一段时间
We're just gonna have to stay here a little longer now.
多久
How... How much longer?
我不知道 想出办法前 我们只能待在这
I don't know. We're stuck here until we figure it out.
我有事要告诉你
There's something I need to tell you.
好了 你看看
Okay. Check it out.
迷你威尔
Mini Will.
-那是我吗 -这个嘛
- Is that supposed to be me? - Well...
食人怪
Cannibal.
但真的很好吃
But it's so good.
你真的会吃你的亲弟弟吗
Would you honestly eat your own brother?
会的 如果形势所逼
Yes. I think if the situation called for it.
我们的口粮又没有短缺
I mean, we're not out of MREs or anything.
我是第24殖民组的威尔·罗宾逊
This is Will Robinson of the 24th Colonist Group.
我在做记录
I'm making a record of this
因为看来我是第一个发现了
because it seems I'm the first human
外星智慧生物证据的人类
to discover evidence of an alien intelligence.
它似乎跟我们一起坠落了
It appears it crashed when we did.
为什么呢 我不知道
Why? I don't know why.
它似乎跟我们一起坠落了
It appears it crashed when we did.
为什么呢 我不知道
Why? I don't know why.
我都不知道我们为什么坠毁了
I don't even know why we crashed.
她有没告诉你 这个星球还有多久会毁灭
Did she tell you how long we have before the planet dies?
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表