剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表
2分45秒
Two minutes, 45 seconds.
怎么了
What is it?
我的刹车卡住了
My brakes are seizing up.
他们为什么慢下来了
Why are they slowing down?
你们的控制电缆松了 我从这看得到
Hey, your control cable's loose. I can see it from here.
2分30秒
Two minutes, 30 seconds.
-我无法保持这个速度 -你必须保持
- I can't maintain this speed. - You have to.
-我去处理 -你要去哪
- I'm on it. - Where are you going?
车顶 别停下
The roof. Just keep driving.
祝好运
Good luck.
-方向盘抓稳了 -好
- Hold it steady. - Yeah.
-埃文 小心点 -两分钟
- Evan, be careful, please. - Two minutes.
放心 我可是冲浪达人
Dude, I'm a surfer.
曾经是
Was a surfer.
加油 加油 埃文
Come on. Come on, Evan.
-他动作最好快点 -加油 埃文
- He better make this quick. - Come on. Come on, Evan.
1分30秒
One minute, 30 seconds.
埃文 好 小心 千万小心
Evan... Okay. Careful, careful, careful, please.
加油 埃文
Come on, Evan.
我承认这小子很有胆识
Dude's got big marbles, I'll give him that.
小心 小心 小心 小心
Careful, careful, careful, careful.
还剩一分钟 我们得开快一点
One minute. We have to go faster.
45秒
Forty-five seconds.
-他成功了 -30秒
- He did it. - 30 seconds.
还未脱离危险 快点
Not out of the woods yet. Come on.
15秒
Fifteen.
我们快安全了
We're almost clear.
五 四 三 二
Five, four, three, two--
不 不 别
No, no! Come on!
他到哪去了 他人呢
Where'd he go? Where'd he go?
开门
Open the door.
让开 让开 让开
Move! Move! Move!
好了
Okay.
我会照顾好你 好吗
Hey, hey, I'm here to take care of you, okay? Okay.
他的脉搏很微弱 我要帮他止痛
His pulse is weak. Okay, I need something for the pain.
-固定好他的头部和颈部 -好的
- Hold his head and neck still. - Okay.
-我们需要立刻把燃料缸移开 -动手吧
- We need to move the tank now. - Do it.
拿索套来 连接到缸上
Grab the sling, attach it to the tank.
我去把战车移到恰当位置
I'll pull the Chariot into position.
我们走
Let's go.
醒醒 撑住
Hey, stay with me. Hang in there.
等等 这行不通
Wait. Wait. This isn't gonna work.
为什么
Why?
燃料缸落到一块石头上 像塞子一样堵住了
The tank has landed on a rock. It's stuck in like a plug.
我们得另想办法
We've got to find another way.
等等 住手
Wait! Stop!
抬高几厘米就够了 我们可以把他拖出来
I just need an inch. We can slide him out.
燃料缸被封住了 抬起来燃料就会漏光
The tank's pressurized. If we lift it, we're gonna lose the fuel.
联络各木星飞船 叫他们送替换的油车来
Radio the Jupiters. Have them send a replacement tanker.
-我这就去 -可以把燃料吸出来
- Right away. - Can siphon off the fuel.
他们来这要几小时
It'll take them hours to get here.
到那时他已经肾衰竭了 我们必须移开燃料缸
He'll go into renal failure by then. We need to move the tank.
现在的情况很糟糕
This is a horrible situation.
但我们加入时就受过相应的训练
But we trained for this when we signed up.
不要让感情影响我们的判断
Let's not let emotions dictate what we do next.
这跟我的感情无关
This isn't about my emotions.
朱迪 你治疗过多少名病患
Judy, how many patients have you actually treated?
在没有真正医生指导的情况下
Ones where you weren't supervised by a real doctor?
-两个 -其中一个是你的母亲 对吧
- Two. - And one of those was your mother, right?
-没错 可是... -我认为你已经尽力了
- Yes, but-- - I think you're doing the best you can,
我感激你
and I commend you for that.
我想帮埃文 我也会帮他
I wanna help Evan and I'm gonna help him.
但那些燃料可以救你的家人和他的家人 对吧
But that fuel could save your family. Save his family, right?
叫他们送油车来
Send for that replacement tanker.
找个容器接住漏出来的燃料
Let's find a container to catch the leaking fuel.
尽量一滴都不浪费
We won't waste a drop if we don't have to.
检查一下没坏掉的软管接头
Let's check these hose couplings haven't been damaged.
贝克特 挪开燃料缸
Beckert, move the tank.
-朱迪 冷静点 -别碰我
- Judy, calm down. - Don't touch me.
-我不会失去燃料 -我也不会失去他
- I'm not losing that fuel. - And I'm not losing him.
他停止呼吸了 朱迪
He stopped breathing! Judy!
好
Okay.
一 二 三 快搬开燃料缸
One, two, three... Somebody move the tank!
抱歉 不行
I'm sorry! No!
一 二 三 唐
One, two, three... Don?
一 二 三
One, two, three...
该死
Ah, damn it.
你敢去就别想拿钱了
You do it, you can forget that money.
好吧 但你真混♥蛋♥
Yeah, well, you're an asshole.
一 二 三
One, two, three...
埃文 埃文 埃文 没事了 没事了
Evan? Evan? Evan, it's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
看着我 看着我 没事了
Look at me. Look at me. It's okay.
我会死吗
Am I gonna die?
今天死不了
Not today.
木星4号♥呼叫木星2号♥ 收到吗 完毕
Jupiter 4 to Jupiter 2. Do you read? Over.
维杰 是我
Vijay, it's me.
你说话不用那么像地面指挥中心吧
You can sound less like mission control, you know.
是 老地方见好吗
Affirmative. Meet at the place?
你在里面怎么样了
Hey, how you doing in there?
很好 谢谢 那就好 我要溜出去了
Great, thank you. Good to hear. Um, I'm sneaking out now.
好的
Okay.
抱歉 长官 我的脑袋好像丢了
'Scuse me, guv'nor, I seem to have lost me 'ead.
不是吧 这都没反应
Come on. Nothing?
笑一声也行啊 或开怀大笑
Maybe, like, a chuckle? A chortle?
你不是走了吗
I thought you left.
好吧
Okay.
断头的笑话至少该博得一个白眼
Severed head gag deserves at least an eye roll.
这玩意你不是已经造了三个了吗
Haven't you already built, like, three of these?
你就不能别来烦我吗
Can't you just leave me alone?
好吧 随便了 我只是...
Okay. Fine, whatever. I just, um...
我想着你可能会想学怎么飞
I thought maybe you would like to learn how to fly.
棒
Yeah!
这真是太危险了
This is so dangerous!
好棒
Yeah!
棒
Yeah!
太危险了
So dangerous!
棒
Yeah!
-准备好了吗 三 二 一 停 -好棒
- Okay, ready? Three, two, one, stop. - Yeah!
你没事吧
Whoa, okay, you okay?
还好吧
You good?
很好
Yes!
很好
Yes!
怎么了
Hey, hey, what just happened?
我玩够了
I think I'm done.
别啊 我们得破你的记录呢 说什么傻话
No, come on. We gotta beat your record. What are you doing?
谢谢你 佩妮
Thanks, Penny.
但 我不想再玩了
But... I think I'm done.
还挺好玩的
This was fun.
很抱歉你变成这副支离破碎的样子
Sorry you had to be broken apart like this,
但我会把你拼回来
but, uh, I'll get you back together.
我知道你听不见我说话 我没疯
I know you can't hear me. I'm not crazy.
只是 当你花很长时间
It's just, when you spend
伪装成别的样子
so long pretending to be something you're not,
有时你就得
sometimes you have to say
大声把话说出来 提醒自己什么是真的
things out loud to remind yourself of what's true.
我不叫史密斯
My name's not Smith.
我叫琼·哈里斯
It's June Harris.
事实就是 我跟罗宾逊一家没什么不同
The truth... I'm no different from the Robinsons.
我想放下过去
I wanna put the past behind me...
重新开始 跟他们一样
and have a fresh start, just like them.
剧集 | 迷失太空 | 导航列表